Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,246 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos (22435 Views)

Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries / Micheno Multipurpose Cooperative Society, MMCS Defrauds Calabar Customers N27bn / Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Urchman200: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2019
FLwriter:
How are we sure he defrauded her? The guy must have pulled the plug on the relationship and the lady cooked up this "scam" story to carry out some sort of vendetta. All in all, may justice prevail.
how most of u reason most is imagination, if not how do you approach court without evidence?

1 Like

Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Luckysbab: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2019
Which one con be "coal business" again?

Charcoal?
Coal tar?
Kolanut?
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by pussyAvenger: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=IAMBlesssed post=83068760]More men are becoming gold diggers by the day..Ladies be careful..
[/quot

who taught us how to do it?
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by qanda: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2019
Chai
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by cenaman(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2019
kaykaymcb:
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed
No we don't want, we are talking about justice here.
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by madridguy(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2019
Are you sure? If you account is fat forget you go pay boys grin i mean men after women money

Alawaxbimbex:
No man can defraud me,I will rather defraud them instead...
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by armadeo(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2019
Fake love
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by madridguy(m): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2019
cheesy cheesy

cenaman:
No we don't want, we are about justice here.
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by arsenal33: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2019
kaykaymcb:
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed
this is not professional. it is copied from the internet
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by tommy589(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2019
FLwriter:
How are we sure he defrauded her? The guy must have pulled the plug on the relationship and the lady cooked up this "scam" story to carry out some sort of vendetta. All in all, may justice prevail.

Amen
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Jabioro: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2019
FLwriter:
And thought the case would get to count without evidence? Or do you think the money was given to him by hand? The fund was transferred to his account..it was a glaring facts..
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by IAMBlesssed(f): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=pussyAvenger post=83068953][/quote]

The devil..
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by YorubaNinja: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2019
nuban07:
Now they will say some ladies don't want progress for their fiancé or husband, imagine they gave this goat 11m, money he can make good use of and even pay the lady back but his intention was to duped her

Abeg, siddon... let's do a stats comparison. angry
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by ednut1(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2019
IAMBlesssed:

There's no desperation here.They re already engaged to be married. The lady is just an industrious kind hearted person to give such an amount.

She only wanted her fiance to be financially established that's all. Some would ve called her stingy and unsupportive wife if she didn't help...

If she was lucky to have a sincere partner, the marriage would be very successful both financially and otherwise but unfortunately the man is a scammer. Igbo's will say.."Anu emelu ogo, obulu ogo baa ofia".He's an ingrate.
only a desperate woman will give a man 11m. This is not 500k o. She is very stupid i swear. Serves her right
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by pussyAvenger: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2019
IAMBlesssed:

The devil..

Well, the devil first taught a set of people who in turn taught us...
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by pussyAvenger: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2019
ednut1:
only a desperate woman will give a man 11m. This is not 500k o. She is very stupid i swear. Serves her right
Guy stop saying this rubbish...
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Xisnin(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2019
FLwriter:
Did he collect 11 million Naira for business purposes?
If that answer is yes, then he must pay back or go to jail.
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by IAMBlesssed(f): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2019
ednut1:

It's likely he didn't collect all the money once.Secondly, they might have been together for a long time for her to trust him that much..Its a pity..
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2019
You will probably find that the useless fellow converted the money to the pursuit of some other chick. A young fresh submissive one.

Robbing Jane to fk Jill

1 Like

Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by mediclife1987(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2019
FLwriter:

Maybe the fvck hin fvck her accrue to 11milla...

1 Like

Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by PrinceGallant: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2019
Liamm:
Imagine.

Thief 11m. Pay 2m. That's 9m profit for the guy. Our judiciary system is the worst in the world

You missed it. I advise you consult someone who knows better to explain the legal terms to you. They don't ask him to pay 2m rather that is a bail condition.
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Colb461: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2019
Abi some men are wicked just as hw some ladies too are heartless..so it just all rounder..getting a good partner is just GOD blessing on someone life...
Stefenijoan002:
When i say some men are wicked n heartless the hunchback ones will start defending themselves by say rubbish!just imagine later when the lady refuses to trust ,believe,n show care they we say ladies are stingy
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by jayceeking: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2019
Scamming your spouse is one very foolish amd shameful thing to do

1 Like

Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Colb461: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2019
Stefenijoan002:
When i say some men are wicked n heartless the hunchback ones will start defending themselves by say rubbish!just imagine later when the lady refuses to trust ,believe,n show care they we say ladies are stingy
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by etrange: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2019
ednut1:
Desperation for marriage makes women do silly things

If it were a woman that defrauded someone, we'd all be shouting "fear women!" Now it's a man and we're still looking for a way to put it on the woman's head. Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Ewedegubbler: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Afonja strikes again
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Pauldollars(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Alawaxbimbex:

So you want to defraud a man in order to upgrade that slippers you're wearing? grin
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by nedekid: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2019
FLwriter:
She must have evidence before police will charge him to court eg bank statements, written agreement etc.
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by ednut1(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2019
etrange:

If it were a woman that defrauded someone, we'd all be shouting "fear women!" Now it's a man and we're still looking for a way to put it on the woman's head. Nawa o
the man is a beast. Are you happy now 11m o shocked chisos
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by babajay109(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2019
Alawaxbimbex:
You must be an uptight girl.
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by bekpo(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2019
FLwriter:

U may b very correct! I am defending a client on d same subject matter. She claimed my client duped her of N7m. She even denied ever knowing my client before an alleged transaction. But my client said he wanted to marry her, he had taken her to his family and introduced to them as his fiance. The relationship was that of mutual benefit. But when my client decided to pull d plock because of her incessant disrespect and promiscuity (even in his presence), she now made d allegation. Dough my client spend some time in custody just as this particular one, we were able to perfect d bail conditions. Today, d trial is ongoing and we r able to prove to court that it was a relationship of mutual benefit.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Femijohn198: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2019
Stupid boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun / Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) / Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.