Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries (34195 Views)

Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old / Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) / Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by helenan2: 4:47am On Oct 03, 2020
VIDEO: I begged her to wake up but she didn’t respond — Mother of 11yr-old-girl raped to death laments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd6aDucgsWU

An 11year old girl, Favour Okechukwu, was gang-raped to death in Ejigbo area of Lagos with the perpetrators on the run.

The deceased, a Junior Secondary School 3 student was sent on an errand by her mother, by 3 p.m.

She was said to have been lured into a building on Olarewaju street, where four men took turns to rape her. She was suspected to have been gaged in the process, apparently to avoid raising that alarm.

Her devastating mother who was still trying to come to terms with the crude reality of her daughter’s demise could not speak with Saturday Vanguard.

But her father who managed to speak, betrayed his emotion as he narrated how he found her corpse.

Hear him, ” I was shocked when my wife said Favour hadn’t returned from where she was to collect a carton of the gala(snack) because it was unusual of her to stay long outside. I went to three of her classmate’s houses to look for her but they all said they didn’t see her. I was walking like a mad man, asking everyone I saw about her whereabout and it was getting dark.

” I saw a man who lives on the same street with me and told him I was looking for my daughter. He informed that he had to close early because a little girl was raped to death in a building close to his shop.

” I decided to go and check since I was looking for my daughter and he accompanied me to the building. Behold, when I got there, it was my daughter, Favour! She laid motionless. I shouted, shook her vigorously as I called out her name, begging her to wake up. But she didn’t respond. I was too shocked to believe she was gone just like that. A child I left hale and hearty while leaving the house in the morning, was gone when I returned”, he said in tears.

Saturday Vanguard gathered that policemen from Ejigbo division, led by the Divisional Police Officer, CSP Olabisi Okuwobi, arrived the scene when information reached them. It was gathered that the DPO paid for the ambulance that took the corpse to the morgue.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/video-i-begged-her-to-wake-up-but-she-didnt-respond-mother-of-11yr-old-girl-raped-to-death-laments/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by SIRRITE: 5:03am On Oct 03, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by solmus: 5:07am On Oct 03, 2020

What an horror the parents must be facing

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dingbang(m): 5:17am On Oct 03, 2020
Seriously, mothers need to be sensitized and cautioned on the way they send their underaged female children on errands.

To those quoting me without reasoning

the thing with some people who can't reason is this , y'all should know that evil is bound to happen, but then again, what we can do to protect our own in such situations is to be very vigilant of threats and risks resident in our vicinities by trying to prevent further occurrence.

Everyday we get to hear rape stories day after day, nobody is taking caution, all we do is wail wail wail, the government is not doing anything. Do we just sit and watch these agents of Satan continue to take advantage of these children?

What parents need to come up with are preventive measures to frustrate these vices.

Well, I'll stop here. It's no need convincing people who can't reason.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by danniyal(m): 5:41am On Oct 03, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
Seriously, mothers need to be sensitized and cautioned on the way they send their underaged female children on errands.
what sort of comment is this,what is wrong with a parent sending her eleven years old daughter to get a carton of gala within the neighborhood,it is those men that needs to be castrated and killed as well.You are always very biased with your comments

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Finnese001: 5:56am On Oct 03, 2020
What a sad story cry

May the killers never know no peace

17 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Pious101: 6:42am On Oct 03, 2020
One thing about this irresponsible and shameful he goat called rapist is d fact that they are always protective of their children because they know d atrocities they have committed...nemesis would catch up with them, just a matter of time

9 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Freestainworld(m): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2020
they won't escape their punishment.

12 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by chiommy123(f): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2020
God will never forgive this evildoers. May heaven not rest until this evildoers have a taste of what they've caused this family AMEN

14 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Meekha(m): 6:54am On Oct 03, 2020
Capital punishment for these men. No pity should be given to any of them at all...

4 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by idahme(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
what sort of comment is this,what is wrong with a parent sending her eleven years old daughter to get a carton of gala within the neighborhood,it is those men that needs to be castrated and killed as well.You are always very biased with your comments

With the prevailing threats to female children, mothers should take cognizance of these threats when sending their kids for errands....Non adherence might put them in harms way unknowingly, that's what the chap was saying in synopsis and not a gender war

17 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Dayoebe(m): 7:04am On Oct 03, 2020
sad story.
I wonder how people get erection seeing minor

7 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Tloc(m): 7:07am On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:

Definitely, even in developed countries data shows more young girls go missing than boys. Young ones need protection and guidance from demented freaks loafing around.

13 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dingbang(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2020
Tloc:

Definitely, even in developed countries data shows more young girls go missing than boys. Young ones need protection and guidance from demented freaks loafing around.
true.

3 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by samso247(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2020
It is well
Rest in peace.

Check my signature
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Buharidgeneral: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2020
All the he goat involved has since been arrested

4 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dukeprince50: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2020
11yrs, chai some people can even have erection seeing the anus of a bird, yesterday, it was a lady tied up and thrown in a gutter after she was beheaded, the day before that was a lady killed after organs got missing.

Even if I'm going to hell, seeing these kinda people in the same chamber with me in hell will be injustice

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by DumaEmpire(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2020
How can you write an article like this. Just jampacked everything...No spacing everything congested.
Anyways my condolences to the family of the child.The world is something else these days.
helenan2:
I begged her to wake up but she didn’t respond — Mother of 11yr-old-girl raped to death laments
An 11year old girl, Favour Okechukwu, was gang-raped to death in Ejigbo area of Lagos with the perpetrators on the run. The deceased, a Junior Secondary School 3 student was sent on an errand by her mother, by 3 p.m. She was said to have been lured into a building on Olarewaju street, where four men took turns to rape her. She was suspected to have been gaged in the process, apparently to avoid raising that alarm. Her devastating mother who was still trying to come to terms with the crude reality of her daughter’s demise could not speak with Saturday Vanguard. Also read: Edo 2020: Stepping down for Obaseki not an option, says Imansuagbon But her father who managed to speak, betrayed his emotion as he narrated how he found her corpse. Hear him, ” I was shocked when my wife said Favour hadn’t returned from where she was to collect a carton of the gala(snack) because it was unusual of her to stay long outside. I went to three of her classmate’s houses to look for her but they all said they didn’t see her. I was walking like a mad man, asking everyone I saw about her whereabout and it was getting dark. ” I saw a man who lives on the same street with me and told him I was looking for my daughter. He informed that he had to close early because a little girl was raped to death in a building close to his shop. ” I decided to go and check since I was looking for my daughter and he accompanied me to the building. Behold, when I got there, it was my daughter, Favour! She laid motionless. I shouted, shook her vigorously as I called out her name, begging her to wake up. But she didn’t respond. I was too shocked to believe she was gone just like that. A child I left hale and hearty while leaving the house in the morning, was gone when I returned”, he said in tears. Saturday Vanguard gathered that policemen from Ejigbo division, led by the Divisional Police Officer, CSP Olabisi Okuwobi, arrived the scene when information reached them. It was gathered that the DPO paid for the ambulance that took the corpse to the morgue. Vanguard News

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/video-i-begged-her-to-wake-up-but-she-didnt-respond-mother-of-11yr-old-girl-raped-to-death-laments/

2 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dukeprince50: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
If all the illiterates leave their villages and create another village of illiterates, in that new village, u will become the village illiterate.
ur condition is still salvageable sha

16 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Chrisbella24(f): 8:08am On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:

Sometimes, you talk as if you don't have sense.

To even think I know you.

Tufia!

12 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2020
Police arrived the scene so fvckn what? She was raped closed to a shop(s) in a residential area. There must be witnesses or somebody who saw something unusual. Its too easy to get away with violent crimes in Nigeria. No CCTV, forensics, even database of persons in the country no dey... I will always blame our leaders for making criminals roam and live free.. What have they been doing all these years? Basic necessities to safe guard lives and protect/boost security e nor dey and yet provisions are made for them every year on tax payers, funds are steadily allocated and diverted, Houses of assembly n reps are filled with govt G men who loot n re-loot while the people suffer and smile. Voting fools year in year out, arguing over stupid self centered political parties and dying for nothing. All these years they're shouting and agitating over national security on campaigns to swindle the people yet nothing tangible to show.
God will help us with somebody some day with a functional brain to be in a position of power. Just one is enough.

Rip to that child and may all those victims of various crimes without any closure find peace.. It could be anybody

10 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dingbang(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Sometimes, you talk as if you don't have sense.

To even think I know you.

Tufia!
nothing will ever make sense to you till you become a statistic. cool

4 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Hisduchess(f): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:

What type of nonsense comment is this now.so 11yrs is an underaged for errands simply because we have stupid rapists everywhere.thunder should strike to death those men and any man who has ever raped anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dukeprince50: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
nothing will ever make sense to you till you become a statistic.
what u said made no sense, she is 11yrs and it was 3pm.
11yrs should be in secondary school already, that's not underage pls.
well its underage to have any sexual pleasure though.

But how them dik rise sef, she never even get better brezz, no nyash, just a straight innocent girl

4 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dingbang(m): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2020
dukeprince50:
what u said made no sense, she is 11yrs and it was 3pm.
11yrs should be in secondary school already, that's not underage pls

3 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dukeprince50: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
nawa.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dingbang(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2020
dukeprince50:
no brain, ur head is just full of raw garri
the thing with you and the rest of those who can't reason is this, y'all should know that evil is bound to happen, but then again, what we can do to protect our own in such situations is to be very vigilant of threats and risks resident in our vicinities by trying to prevent further occurrence.

Everyday we get to hear rape stories day after day, nobody is taking caution, all we do is wail wail wail, the government is not doing anything. Do we just sit and watch these agents of Satan continue to take advantage of these children?

What parents need to come up with are preventive measures to frustrate these vices.

Well, I'll stop here. It's no need convincing people who can't reason.

9 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dukeprince50: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2020
Gidforbid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! / Police Shoot Man Dead During Protest In Rivers Over Bad State Of Road (Graphic) / Notorious Armed Bandit ‘Buharin Daji’ Shot Dead In Zamfara By His Gang Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.