Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos (22441 Views)

Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries / Micheno Multipurpose Cooperative Society, MMCS Defrauds Calabar Customers N27bn / Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by McEphiks(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
Local man is speechless
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by cvarinzechukwu: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
castiello:
I nod my head in pity because you don’t even know the meaning of bail, who told u he was ask to pay two million na wa oo go to the nearest court near you to learn what bail is no be me go waste my data teach you

Boss I really want to learn,... Shed more light pls
After the 2 million, will he still pay restitution... Pls I don't know pls teach me

1 Like

Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Effico5real(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
PrinceGallant:

You missed it. I advise you consult someone who knows better to explain the legal terms to you. They don't ask him to pay 2m rather that is a bail condition.
please explain more better I need to know also. I thought maybe he will pay her 2mil then the case close. Throw more light please. Thanks
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Hassan05(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
Engineer

He went to engineer the money for multiplication

For your Instagram promotion services check my signature... We also train and set you up on fiverr for online delivery of service
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by 1759ademola(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Macsjebs:
Why is Fraud on the rise these days...
Are Nigerian youths now becoming Lazy

https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/100-quality-undiluted-perfume-oil
Basic life is more expensive than work.
Govt and Dangote made cement price exorbitant, Landlords now use house for extortions,
Fine women now go for money and not for love,
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Ikpongiton: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
IAMBlesssed:
More men are becoming gold diggers by the day..Ladies be careful..
but do not forget that women can do anything,including lies to destroy their man when their position is threaten

Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
Honesty and Integrity is a priority in Business

Take Advantage

Time is running out think about these Invest In

Victoria Court Epe

Buy 5plots And Get One For Free

��
https://sachiong.com/properties/land/epe/buy-5-plots-in-victoria-court-epe-get-1-plot-free-800k-per-plot/
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
Business gone wrong. If it is charcoal business, I am sorry it has been banned close to a year now. Maybe that was what happened. Many businesses are now bankrupt because of lack of standard and bad policy
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
FLwriter:
How are we sure he defrauded her? The guy must have pulled the plug on the relationship and the lady cooked up this "scam" story to carry out some sort of vendetta. All in all, may justice prevail.
you now if you were to collect from a girl and gave her 11m to invest hoping to knack and she refused you knack will you not collect your 11m or will you leave it for her mr santa
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by PrinceGallant: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Effico5real:
please explain more better I need to know also. I thought maybe he will pay her 2mil then the case close. Throw more light please. Thanks

You are welcome. The case is not yet closed, it is still in the court. In order to prevent the man to run away, the court can keep him in prison or two persons (sureties) both of them worth more than 2m can stand for him so that he will not stay in prison till they settle the case. Note: these two persons do not have to provide 2m but must convince the court prosecutor that they worth more than that amount.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Risingblue008(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Alawaxbimbex:
No man can defraud me,I will rather defraud them instead...
Story
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by emecheboy2(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
FLwriter:
How are we sure he defrauded her? The guy must have pulled the plug on the relationship and the lady cooked up this "scam" story to carry out some sort of vendetta. All in all, may justice prevail.

And she sued him, my friend your brain is Black.
Even if he pulls the plug let him pay back period.
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Martins6545: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
IAMBlesssed:
More men are becoming gold diggers by the day..Ladies be careful..
[/s]
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by eluquenson(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
BeardlessGang:
Ole ni everybody

Meanwhile
Yahoo ni babalawo grin
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by IAMBlesssed(f): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
Martins6545:
[s][/s]
This one is pained...Lol
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Martins6545: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
IAMBlesssed:

This one is pained...Lol
[/s]
Re: Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos by Effico5real(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
PrinceGallant:

You are welcome. The case is not yet closed, it is still in the court. In order to prevent the man to run away, the court can keep him in prison or two persons (sureties) both of them worth more than 2m can stand for him so that he will not stay in prison till they settle the case. Note: these two persons do not have to provide 2m but must convince the court prosecutor that they worth more than that amount.
Thanks man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Oil Thieves Jailed In Port Harcourt For Illegal Oil Bunkering (Photos) / Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court / Zimbabwe Pilot Arrested For Killing His Lawyer Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.