Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217258 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10
Jodera:
Lol... I for say cos I suspect say you be OG for Liverpool matter.

But no worries, god of football don already prolong am. E prolong am from last season enter this season make e just complete the 20yrs.
no oon.. make una chill make we use this one do send off for klopp .. No worry, we the fans and the club as a whole would be backing arsenal to win league next season by any means possible .. even if na to borrow una salah for half the season, we go borrow una tongue tongue
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 8:02pm On Apr 10
Silentgroper:
no oon.. make una chill make we use this one do send off for klopp .. No worry, we the fans and the club as a whole would be backing arsenal to win league next season by any means possible .. even if na to borrow una salah for half the season, we go borrow una tongue tongue
Lmaooo....
Let the best team win Oga.

Each of the three teams needs this trophy oo and dem get reason why dem need am. No be only Una get tangible reason cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 4:47pm On Apr 14
It's over!!!!! Sums up and similar to how we lost 2league titles to city with 1pt...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 6:20pm On Apr 14
Oh my Watkins,this is what I wanted from you 2seasons ago on the final day,you were just wasteful against city,could have been 4 -0 before city came back and you and Gerrard bottled it embarassed embarassed
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 6:23pm On Apr 14
This was our title seeing city were not their usual selves earlier on,Arsenal were definitely going to crumble but ohhhhhhh klopp,why embarassed
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 5:56am On Apr 15
Amigoss:
This was our title seeing city were not their usual selves earlier on,Arsenal were definitely going to crumble but ohhhhhhh klopp,why embarassed
I dont know what klopp is thinking, we really shouldn't be slacking at this point..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 9:49am On Apr 15
Silentgroper:
I dont know what klopp is thinking, we really shouldn't be slacking at this point..

Losing the league with 1pt twice with 90 plus pts should have taught him a lesson and a sadist he is up against but he never learns
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 10:18am On Apr 15
Amigoss:

Losing the league with 1pt twice with 90 plus pts should have taught him a lesson and a sadist he is up against but he never learns
He just never learns .. To think this is last season with us.. he ought to take it as a do or die affair but no he's just messing it all up ..

Giving us two more trophies, ( UEL AND PL) would have made it a memorable last season for him and us ..

I hope the tides turn in our favor .. we still have a chance at both trophies, hopefully...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 11:02am On Apr 18
Do Klopp still have one last European night miracle in him,don't want to get my hopes up,All our players have become shitt at the same time
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 11:38am On Apr 25
Amigos and Silentgroper....

You can now chill on the EPL fight grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by MonsterVerse(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25
dead thread... grin grin grin

One minute silent to all looserfull fans..

COYG.. grin grin

😁😁
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 10:35am On Apr 26
Jodera:
Amigos and Silentgroper....

grin

We go again next season ..

Amorim coming to school your student Coach on how it's done ...

Although for an unknown reason, I would be rooting for you guys to win the league.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 10:43am On Apr 26
Jodera:
Amigos and Silent groper....

You will be chilling with me soon bro wink
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 10:46am On Apr 26
MonsterVerse:
dead thread... grin grin grin

One minute silent to all looserfull fans..

COYG.. grin grin

😁😁

Trophyless at the end of the season,I will be there no matter what wink
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by MonsterVerse(m): 11:11am On Apr 26
Amigoss:

Trophyless at the end of the season,I will be there no matter what wink
grin

Nobody takes wetin you carry called carabao serious,I take that like 100times without bragging, so is equall to nothing..

Next time try harder.. grin

Don't forget to sacked your coach so that you would be dragging 10th with Chelsea grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 11:35am On Apr 26
MonsterVerse:
grin

Nobody takes wetin you carry called carabao serious,I take that like 100times without bragging, so is equall to nothing..

Next time try harder.. grin

Don't forget to sacked your coach so that you would be dragging 10th with Chelsea grin

Then put your goddamn UCL on the table if facup and carabao are not taken seriously

Arteta....5years 0ucl 0epl
Wengay....22yrs 0ucl 3epl
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 11:40am On Apr 26
Silentgroper:

grin

We go again next season ..

Amorim coming to school your student Coach on how it's done ...

Although for an unknown reason, I would be rooting for you guys to win the league.

I don't think you guys are going for Amorim again, that's old news.
Slot is the new preference cos Amorim fvcked up.

As for the bolded, it's not an really an unknown reason, it is just fair that we win it and if you're a fair person, you would want is to cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by MonsterVerse(m): 11:40am On Apr 26
Amigoss:

Then put your goddamn UCL on the table if facup and carabao are not taken seriously

Arteta....5years 0ucl 0epl
Wengay....22yrs 0ucl 3epl
grin

E pain you grin, am comfortable without ucl..

Am making profit that's it, you that's after trophy you fail with just few matches remain, you fall from 1st to 3rd still counting grin

Chaiiiii Loserpool, premium tears my friend.. grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 11:41am On Apr 26
Amigoss:

You will be chilling with me soon bro wink
Lol...
You and Man City dey always hold hands, e go only dey proper for dem to chill with you wink
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by MonsterVerse(m): 11:43am On Apr 26
Jodera:

Lol...
You and Man City dey always hold hands, e go only dey proper for dem to chill with you wink
E go shock d guy..

grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by MonsterVerse(m): 11:47am On Apr 26
my biggest trophy is people think I will be the first to be eliminated out 3..

E shock them loosers come from top to bottom..for just playing 3 matches out of 8..

grin
cheesy am OK with or without epl... grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 11:48am On Apr 26
MonsterVerse:
grin

E pain you grin, am comfortable without ucl..

Am making profit that's it, you that's after trophy you fail with just few matches remain, you fall from 1st to 3rd still counting grin

Chaiiiii Loserpool, premium tears my friend.. grin

This consolation no enter,only top 5 team without a UCL,what a disgrace!!! Holding hands with your fellow north London rival in failure

Remind me how you fell last season grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 11:50am On Apr 26
Jodera:

Lol...

Hold hands together holding UCL,what arsenal cannot dream of grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by MonsterVerse(m): 11:54am On Apr 26
Amigoss:

This consolation no enter,only top 5 team without a UCL,what a disgrace!!! Holding hands with your fellow north London rival in failure

Remind me how you fell last season grin
grin
Where are you that last season, hope say you dey ontop of the table. grin

Are guys still running in for title or you give up grin
Answer please..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 11:54am On Apr 26
MonsterVerse:
E go shock d guy..

grin grin
grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 11:55am On Apr 26
Amigoss:

Hold hands together holding UCL,what arsenal cannot dream of grin
Exactly... Na the same thing we deh talk

So make Una just hold hands chill this time.... With Una UCL grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 12:02pm On Apr 26
MonsterVerse:
grin
Where are you that last season, hope say you dey ontop of the table. grin

Are guys still running in for title or you give up grin
Answer please..

You want a trophy for "running in for title" now grin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.