Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217234 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coolguyz(m): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2010
Liverpool draws Sparta Pague in Europa Cup round of 32

YNWA
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 5:02am On Dec 19, 2010
The season has been very bad hasn't it?

If Broughton and Purslow were tired of Rafa, they could have waited till a better coach was interested before sacking him.

Roy, with his age and experience still can't cope under pressure. Does anyone notice how her rubs his face every time we are losing.

Lets just hope SPARTA don't kick us into a well.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2010
Hey bgees,whats up?

Long time.

Roy will likely go before the season ends.

He doesn't have what it takes,I think.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2010
i dey . Roy should be gone as soon as possible. I doubt we are gonna get any quality signings in January.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2010
I think we should just forget EPL this season and hope for something in the Europa.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2010
illusion2:

I think we should just forget EPL this season and hope for something in the Europa.

Wait, Did you for once think you were a contender?

Let Dayokanu too forget about US presidency and hope for something in my ward at Isale laka
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2010
One fortunate away win in 18 games. Whereas teams like blackpool have a far better away record than us. Does it mean blackpool has better players or our manager is simply incompetent? I cant wait 4 this Woy Hodgson's Nightmare 2 cease.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by manmustwac(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2010
liverpool still has a long way to go.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by A40(m): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2010
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/24122010/58/premier-league-hodgson-re-race-top-four.html

I need the Igbo this guy is hitting in my life. Merry Christmas peeps
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2010
daralex007:

One fortunate away win in 18 games. Whereas teams like blackpool have a far better away record than us. Does it mean blackpool has better players or our manager is simply incompetent? I cant wait 4 this Woy Hodgson's Nightmare 2 cease.
Hey. . . get your maths right !

Only 9 away games so far. . . .the record is poor,but not 18 away games as you TRIED TO IMPLY.

[center][size=18pt]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE[/size][/center]
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2010
illusion2:

Hey. . . get your maths right !

Only 9 away games so far. . . .the record is poor,but not 18 away games as you TRIED TO IMPLY.

Thanks. 1 win in 9 away games is just too poor for any manager in a big club like ours. Winning home games alone won't take us anywhere.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2010
I HOPE THOSE PLAYERS WAKE UP TO THE REALITIES

[size=14pt]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE[/size]
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by medjai(m): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2010
Hodgson just has to go. How do you explain a home loss to bottom of the table placed Wolves? This is unstomachable!
Bring back Rafa
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2010
Lol

You would never w@nk alone.
cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 5:01am On Dec 30, 2010
I expected times like these so I am not surprised. And we shouldn't bring Rafa back . That ship has already sailed.

I dont even blame Roy, being the low class manager that he is he can't do much. The real bastards I blame are Broughton and Purslow. These two lowlifes sacked Rafa and thought the best person to replace him was Roy. They have since left the club but we are still suffering.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 6:37am On Dec 30, 2010
and the nightmare goes on. . . there has to be a point where the owners draw the line . . . surely cry
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2010
This is a real Nightmare. I wake up every morning expecting to see the news about Woy Hodgson's sack and each time I get disappointed. Truly, I dont know when this 'll be over.

6 wins, 8 lost and 4 draws in just 18 game. I wonder how many games we will lose before the man is finally axed. We lost 7 games last season and came 7th. I wonder where we'll end up on the table this time. THE FACT IS ROY MUST GO.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by A40(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2010
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2010
^^^^

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by medjai(m): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2011
. . . and it just keeps getting worse
Liverpool 0 vs Bolton 1
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by medjai(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2011
Goaaalll!!! Torres
1 - 1
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2011
Roy lives to fight another day. . . . . any loss from now until May will sure lead to his sack 
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by medjai(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2011
but Joe Cole was offside. I dont know why he touched the ball, it was already going in
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by RuuDie(m): 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2011
medjai:

but Joe Cole was offside. I dont know why he touched the ball, it was already going in

Wrong. . . . the ball came off the Bolton defender and not Maxi, so technically JC wasn't offside.

Incredible game. . . . found myself rooting for L'pool, unacceptable really being a UTD fan but i just felt so sorry for poor ol' Roy --- & more importantly, this L'pool side played with spirit, they didn't deserve any less!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2011
RuuDie:

Wrong. . . . the ball came off the Bolton defender and not Maxi, so technically JC wasn't offside.

Incredible game. . . . found myself rooting for L'pool, unacceptable really being a UTD fan but i just felt so sorry for poor ol' Roy --- & more importantly, this L'pool side played with spirit, they didn't deserve any less!
Thanks bro  wink

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2011
Great inspiration from S. Gerrard, Good Determination from F. Torres and Good Spirit from the team. Though N'gog was a let down, just couldnt understand why Roy left him till 82mins ( i understand sha grin ).

I still can't understand why we underperform in away games.

Roy must go!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by A40(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2011
illusion2:

^^^^
Nucca suck a diick up till you Hiccup!!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by jambya(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2011
Wat a relieve! Torres was outstandin, he was completely dirty from head to toe; with d aim of helpin our great club return back to where she belongs. Kudos to Nando, Lucas, Gerrard, Maxi, Joe Cole & d rest of d team. If u all can continue to put in your best day in day out, I strongly beliv we would not only be taken abt d championship qualification, we shall be takn abt winning d league as well. All d best liverpoolfc. YWNA!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by farochron(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2011
What we need next is to revenge the loss to blackpool and Man U. Those two matches were painful for me
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by jaephoenix(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2011
Yeah,Woy must go
@dayokanu,which club u dey support sef?U r such a hater.bitch
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by jaephoenix(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2011
I mean bit.ch
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
If you look around well, You wouldm know the club I support. And my club has won the league in the last 20yrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.