Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) (80588 Views)

Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild / Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca / 25,794 People Killed During Buhari's First Term - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

For Buhari to divorce her for collecting money from Ibb, this alone shows u how incorruptible Buhari is
What does that have to do with incorruptibility. He is just an insecure sob. So why was he collecting money from Abacha and even worked under him self? Or was Abacha not part of the coup that toppled him, coupled with being the darkest and most evil ruler Nigeria's ever had? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by opribo(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
I've been trying to find onething done by this man bubu that is not by govt. His entire life is a classical example of government pikin.

Now, aiming to die as government pikin so we give him state burial.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by madenigga(m): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
Buckubuck:

What does that have to do with incorruptibility. He is just an insecure sob. So why was he collecting money from Abacha and even worked under him self? Or was Abacha not part of the coup that toppled him, coupled with being the darkest and most evil ruler Nigeria's ever had? undecided
If your boss is corrupt doesn't mean you have to be

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by smartolala(m): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
midnighter:

Yeah, but most men would be insulted by somebody going to take money outside without their permission.. i dont really think its grounds for divorce though...
I think you are right some men will feel that their ego has been deflated.. but no matter what must have happened ,once a relationship is blessed with children,the woman should not be abandoned completely because it affects the children negatively.... One of her daughters is in fourth marriage now

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
nuroegbu:
At age 14?? So dis shit started long before now....

Like I’m surprised no one is talking about the age? angry
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by michlins(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
Gforce2015:

But none of your linage has been able to meet up with his life achievement.... Even with their wealth of wisdom...
and none of your community has reached the height I have reached in life. Must your support cloud your reason

3 Likes

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

For Buhari to divorce her for collecting money from Ibb, this alone shows u how incorruptible Buhari is
That is show u how "refined" evil IBB was and is. As ex-HoS, I think his entitlement was supposed to be paid to his wife during his incarceration in Benin City and there wouldnt have been any need for the woman to beg esp as former first lady.

It goes to show Buhari never stole else his woman wouldn't have subjected herself to infamy of begging. Another school of thought is Safinatu collected a car gift from the man who jailed her hubby without d knowledge of GMB. Well one thing is most military officers have the habit of luring their colleagues wives to bed.
My take here is IBB really wanted to destroy GMB at all cost even wrecking him financially and emotionally. Today the man that was in lonely house arrest in Benin city 34years ago is now presiding over the nation's affair in ASO ROCk as president. A lesson for all.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by IamAtikulate: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
BinDean:

So what? Same way you love Wike because he's a Christian state champion, mosque demolitionist & islamophobe...everybody is a modaf*kng hypocrite o.
Can you now go back to your cage

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Can you now go back to your cage

Common sense you no get.. Na only hate & religion boku for your head

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Opeyemi4real(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
Gforce2015:

But none of your linage has been able to meet up with his life achievement.... Even with their wealth of wisdom...
Same as your lineage!

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
michlins:
and none of your community has reached the height I have reached in life. Must your support cloud your reason

Oponu ... Continue!
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

If your boss is corrupt doesn't mean you have to be
You have no business working for a world renown thief and killer if have the integrity you're trying to ascribe to him
Moreso, if you're aware of how quickly Hausa-fulani divorce their wives the flimsiest of excuses, you won't ascribe buhari's actions to incorruptibility

3 Likes

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by oolanrewaju10: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
So adult Buhari had eyes (sexual attraction) for 14 yr old Safinatu? Are you not thinking what I'm thinking? Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
oolanrewaju10:
So adult Buhari had eyes (sexual attraction) for 14 yr old Safinatu? Are you not thinking what I'm thinking? Hmmm...
And the same man is talking abt protecting young girls
Everything abt the man stinks of hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by madenigga(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Buckubuck:

You have no business working for a world renown thief and killer if have the integrity you're trying to ascribe to him
Moreso, if you're aware of how quickly Hausa-fulani divorce their wives the flimsiest of excuses, you won't ascribe buhari's actions to incorruptibility
If it was like that by now Buhari would have divorced Aisha
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Spot the power of politics and religion in the picture, not on their person but on the image
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

If it was like that by now Buhari would have divorced Aisha
I assume you're buhari's soul mate to know whether he intends divorcing Aisha or not. Ask anyone who knows northerners around you and they'll tell you abt the high divorce rate.

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by midnighter(f): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
smartolala:
I think you are right some men will feel that their ego has been deflated.. but no matter what must have happened ,once a relationship is blessed with children,the woman should not be abandoned completely because it affects the children negatively.... One of her daughters is in fourth marriage now

Of course... ive witnessed such in my own family... the effect on the daughters even more than 15 years later is extremely terrible.

Dont know why someone who claimed to love you before would drive you out with all your kids

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by roladex(f): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
Gforce2015:

but do u know his lineage??

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
Luciferlove:
He was so dumb that as an AS he married an AS angry angry angry

It was in the early 1970s.

How many people (even in advanced countries) cared about genotype compatibility in those days
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
nuroegbu:
At age 14?? So dis shit started long before now....

What shit?

Age of consent in Germany is 14 years. The agent of consent in Japan is 13 years, and these countries are way disciplined and developed than your so-called highly moralistic country. So, what shit were you talking about?

The report said Buhari first met Safinatu when she was 14. No evidence that he slept with her.

And even if he did, the age of consent in Nigeria at that time was 11.

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by madenigga(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Buckubuck:

I assume you're buhari's soul mate to know whether he intends divorcing Aisha or not. Ask anyone who knows northerners around you and they'll tell you abt the high divorce rate.
Seriously I don't know what this argument is for and what u are trying to arrive at?
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by midnighter(f): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
Buckubuck:

Yes oh. i was surprised to learn that an average northern woman can marry and divorce up to 3 or 4 times. wow shocked
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

Seriously I don't know what this argument is for and what u are trying to arrive at?
Buhari did not divorce his wife because he's incorruptible. EOD
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Amanda4life: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
lovienna:
So what happened to the children in the photo born by this first wife. They should be over 30 by now.

Where are they
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by mekuxiani(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=WonderManly post=83066954][/quote]
@14
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
roladex:
but do u know his lineage??

As long as he's a Nigeria from nyamiri region ... The highest Dre people have reach In this country is just the nnamdi azikwe ceremonial president... in 1960 and aguyi ironzi emergency ruling
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by smartolala(m): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
midnighter:

Of course... ive witnessed such in my own family... the effect on the daughters even more than 15 years later is extremely terrible.

Dont know why someone who claimed to love you before would drive you out with all your kids
That is one of the problems the society is battling now,the offsprings from such relationship don't love anyone wholeheartedly and the cycle continues.so it's very bad to involve children when love goes sour
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by adefacks88(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
bubu the lion
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Performanking(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ask me if I care

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by highbee02: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
midnighter:
this man is always finer than his wife...why..

maybe because im used to seeing make-up...i dont see the fineness you people are talking about...she even looks very sad

and he only has one son left shocked wow

quite an age
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by midnighter(f): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
smartolala:
That is one of the problems the society is battling now,the offsprings from such relationship don't love anyone wholeheartedly and the cycle continues.so it's very bad to involve children when love goes sour

I agree with you...so bad..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.