Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized (14901 Views)

The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by gambia(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Imagine the height of wickedness.
Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by docadams: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-aware-of-mainas-reinstatement-i-warned-him-hos/amp/

The world is waiting to see what becomes of this Maina case -the alleged highly wanted pension funds fugitive criminal.

This is the time for the president/presidency to truly clear their names by revealing to Nigerians their role in the controversial reinstatement & double promotion of this man.

It's only a foolish man that will ask a question, turns round expecting a pat in the back but is greeted by an ominous silence, turns round again to ask himself "what was I even saying self?"
Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
Very good development....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by EzekaUdenee: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
post=83077845:
Very good development....
[/s]
Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by inyenejo(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
As far as he is a Fulani man absolutely nothing will happen to him , they will refund him back his money from the back.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by Freshbaba95(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
baby124:
Wow. The level of wickedness in this case still shocks me till today. These are people pensions for God’s sake. And this guy and his children will pray he lives long well into and past retirement age

When he dies now, the officiating Iman will say he was a good man, this and that.
Who cursed Nigeria like this?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by Cajal(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-aware-of-mainas-reinstatement-i-warned-him-hos/amp/

The world is waiting to see what becomes of this Maina case -the alleged highly wanted pension funds fugitive criminal.

This is the time for the president/presidency to truly clear their names by revealing to Nigerians their role in the controversial reinstatement & double promotion of this man.
..does that matter any longer...
FG ordered reinstatement... Same other for his immediate sack and arrest
Goggle that also
Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by docadams: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:
29 additional? This is man sent to investigate corruption in police pension ooo. Just imagine how much the bigwigs in police pension ate then ...I wonder what Maina did to Buhari recently because Buhari only prosecutes this he has issues with..Did Buhari find out Maina tried to finance Atiku campaign from the Shadows?

Below is the mana for your incurable memory loss and uncontrollable verbal diarrhoea.

Racoon
“Maina had a total inflow of over N2.7 billion between 2010 and 2013, with 95 per cent of the deposits being in cash. It was discovered that Faizal Abdullahi’s Account (his son), had a turnover of over N1.5 billion in less than a year.”
Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by Cajal(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
29 sims card

Yahoo yahooo
Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by mrdharkchild(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Gforce2015:

All nah ruse as far as mains is a Fulani... No probs
Are u really wicked in real life?
U had me scroll down for good 5 seconds just to read your 1 line of comments
Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by webngnews: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by FarahAideed: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
docadams:

Below is the mana for your incurable memory loss and uncontrollable verbal diarrhoea.

I don't know why you mentioned me ?
Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by DWJOBScom(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Innoxxacs:
How does a public servant own N1B in asset shocked
I'm confused.

No wonder everyone wants to go into civil service
Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by olajizz01(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
baby124:
Wow. The level of wickedness in this case still shocks me till today. These are people pensions for God’s sake. And this guy and his children will pray he lives long well into and past retirement age
True talks,wickedness of this guy and his son assumed another dimension.

If he happened to be Nigerian president,Abacha,Babangida and OBJ wickedness will be child play to him and his son,both of them will seize Nigeria completely.
Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
Racoon:

There is no hope of that. Even this one, is possibly a ruse. The man is an insider. They are just doing this for the paparazzi
Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by brookz: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Vanity upon Vanity!

This man is more than Wicked.

After evri-evri, wen him fall, Na that #600 Naira yard dem go use wrap am put 6feets under the ground.
Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Seetto:
Now that maina has been clamped down, I hope the children of hate and pervert will stopped using his name as reference to make mockery of pmb fight against corruption...

If he wasn't clamped down upon, as was the case for four years, you would have continued keeping dumb and.playing blind, as was the case for four years, and it would have been ok, no be so? The unfortunate fact of Nigeria being ruled by saboteurs and enemies notwithstanding, we shall overcome.
Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by kutashi: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
daddytime:
Very very good...

By the way...

What happened to the Ikoyi tower's cash and case?

Very anyhow people and country.
The money has been moved to CBN remaining prosecution which will never happened because it purely security matter. Just like onnoghen case, it will be swept away. Onnoghen supposed to be tried for fraud case but other judges feel it will tarnish the image of judiciary. The CCB trial was just soft landing. The onnoghen scenario is akin to that Ikoyi cash, there will be no prosecution!
Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by sureheaven(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2019

You can't do without crying, are you cursed or you were created a teary creature. embarassed

You fools won't even do anything if maina wasn't arrested. Why don't you wait and see the end since he is now arrested before weeping.
Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by mechanics(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hmmmmm, just for one person, he's really a criminal.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by ThatFairGuy: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
May God continue to protect Magu's led team with all these great feats.... Meanwhile, some highly Corrupt Senators refused to endorse him Knowing that he won't compromise. And some Youth whose their future is at stake Supported them. Smh

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by Mac2016(m): 6:10am On Oct 13, 2019
I don't just know what to say! What does he intend to do with all these money? As if he will live forever. Many African leaders have stealing in their DNA
Re: EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized by Seetto: 6:16am On Oct 13, 2019
Freshbaba95:

When he dies now, the officiating Iman will say he was a good man, this and that.
Who cursed Nigeria like this?
Did you ever witness Muslim burial process?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Sacks State's Accountant-general / Dangers For APC In Coerced Consensus / Anambra Youth Group Lauds Soludo’s Fight Against Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.