Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition (54857 Views)

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) / Just In: Court Orders Arrest Of CCB Chairman Over El Rufai's Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by PureFace1(m): 2:23am On Oct 13, 2019
kotv:

Childish. Get out!

You are claiming you are brave and want to secede

Prepare for Civil War 2
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by johntolu: 2:30am On Oct 13, 2019
LegendHer0:

Ojukwu knows best why the Yorubas should not be toyed with.

Why do you think the average Igbo man hated Awolowo to this moment?? That is the answer to your question.

Thanks a lot for your stout defence of Yoruba History & Heritage, 'Omo-Iya mi'.
Isedale Yoruba, a gbe wa o, Aase!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by AmuDimpka: 2:52am On Oct 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

Oga if there is zoning then its the turn of south east ...anything other than that there is no zoning n north has the right to contest as much as south west

We are in this mess today because of the South West

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by LegendHer0: 2:52am On Oct 13, 2019
johntolu:

Thanks a lot for your stout defence of Yoruba History & Heritage, 'Omo-Iya mi'.
Isedale Yoruba, a gbe wa o, Aase!

Odua a gbe wa bro!

You welcome

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by AmuDimpka: 2:53am On Oct 13, 2019
LegendHer0:

Ojukwu knows best why the Yorubas should not be toyed with.

Why do you think the average Igbo man hated Awolowo to this moment?? That is the answer to your question.

That was the greatest mistake Ojukwu made....trusting Awolowo
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by LegendHer0: 2:54am On Oct 13, 2019
Obdk:

Of course 2003 was only yoruba candidates too... Nonsense

The Yorubas voted Obasanjo overwhelmingly in 2003, with or without Igbo votes in 2003, Obasanjo will still win the election.

So what were you talking about!
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by LegendHer0: 2:56am On Oct 13, 2019
AmuDimpka:

That was the greatest mistake Ojukwu made....trusting Awolowo

Did Awolowo ever signed a pact with Ojukwu? What do you mean by trusting Awolowo?

Zik and Balewa government put Awo in prison on trump up charges of treason.

The barrack boys (Majorly Igbos) killed our premier Akintola and some Yoruba leaders.

Gowon released Awolowo from prison.

So why should Awolowo be loyal to Ojukwu, tell me one reason!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by AmuDimpka: 3:00am On Oct 13, 2019
Osaze007:

Ojukwu nko Loool

When would you guys stand up for something...bunch of cowards and dirty minded people ...I would be ashamed if I am from Benin or Yoruba
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by AmuDimpka: 3:02am On Oct 13, 2019
LegendHer0:

Did Awolowo ever signed a pact with Ojukwu? What do you mean by trusting Awolowo?

Zik and Balewa government put Awo in prison on trump up charges of treason.

The barrack boys (Majorly Igbos) killed our premier Akintola and some Yoruba leaders.

Gowon released Awolowo from prison.

So why should Awolowo be loyal to Ojukwu, tell me one reason!

The greatest mistake was trusting Awolowo... Awolowo had an agreement with Ojukwu

Only to turn around... unfortunately majority of Yoruba Re like that ...if you doubt me ask around ! Just ask around and don't quote me

Ask how people view the Yoruba and trust issues ! It is them would say not me
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by LegendHer0: 3:15am On Oct 13, 2019
AmuDimpka:

The greatest mistake was trusting Awolowo... Awolowo had an agreement with Ojukwu

Only to turn around... unfortunately majority of Yoruba Re like that ...if you doubt me ask around ! Just ask around and don't quote me

Ask how people view the Yoruba and trust issues ! It is them would say not me

Please what is the agreement Ojukwu had with Awolowo? You have to speak with fact coz I have all the archives with me from verifiable sources.

If you can’t mention what agreement an Awolowo who just left prison some couple of month back before the war had with Ojukwu, then keep shut bro and stop regurgitating the fairy tales you heard from your elders.

I watched the video where Ojukwu lied to his people that he released Awolowo and I was ashamed for the whole Igbo race. How would an elder stateman like Ojukwu lie on national TV when in actual fact documentable evidence showed Gowon released Awo.

Ojukwu was a master propagandist, he had a meeting with Awolowo where Awo told him about the need to restrain himself for a while so that the western region can be prepared or so that the issue can be sorted out in an amicable way that wouldn’t need war.

Awo later made the famous statement telling the North that if they made the Igbo secede by threatening them then the Yoruba will follow suit. Ojukwu banked on that statement and had to declare secession straight away by not heeding to Awo’s advice so that he can blackmail Awo into the war.

How do you expect a civilian like Awo to start a war at such a short lead time ? Ojukwu and Gowon are generals then who had in their hand lot of ammunitions and experience as soldiers. Even if Awo will mobilize the Yoruba military, shouldn’t Ojukwu have given them time to prepare also?

Ojukwu is a deranged proud man, he thought he could fight on his own without alliance and he attacked Ore in act of provocation, and drafted the Yorubas into the insane war of ego.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by AmuDimpka: 3:18am On Oct 13, 2019
LegendHer0:

Please what is the agreement Ojukwu had with Awolowo? You have to speak with fact coz I have all the archives with me from verifiable sources.

If you can’t mention what agreement an Awolowo who just left prison some couple of month back before the war had with Ojukwu, then keep shut bro and stop regurgitating the fairy tales you heard from your elders.

I watched the video where Ojukwu lied to his people that he released Awolowo and I was ashamed for the whole Igbo race. How would an elder stateman like Ojukwu lie on national TV when in actual fact documentable evidence showed Gowon released Awo.

Ojukwu was a master propagandist, he had a meeting with Awolowo where Awo told him about the need to restrain himself for a while so that the western region can be prepared or so that the issue can be sorted out in an amicable way that wouldn’t need war.

Awo later made the famous statement telling the North that if they made the Igbo secede by threatening them then the Yoruba will follow suit. Ojukwu banked on that statement and had to declare secession straight away by not heeding to Awo’s advice so that he can blackmail Awo into the war.

How do you expect a civilian like Awo to start a war at such a short lead time ? Ojukwu and Gowon are generals then who had in their hand lot of ammunitions and experience as soldiers. Even if Awo will mobilize the Yoruba military, shouldn’t Ojukwu have given them time to prepare also?

Ojukwu is a deranged proud man, he thought he could fight on his own without alliance and he attacked Ore in act of provocation, and drafted the Yorubas into the insane war of ego.

Blablabla

That one na such a long letter and I no even read am ...who cares

The greatest mistake was trusting Awolowo. Till date majority of the Yoruba have trust issues.... Ask any Nigerian period

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by LegendHer0: 3:26am On Oct 13, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Blablabla

The greatest mistake was trusting Awolowo. Till date majority of the Yoruba have trust issues.... Ask any Nigerian period

You don’t betray who you are not in agreement with boy. Stop regurgitating the same rubbish your elders taught you.

Who in their right thinking mind will trust an Igbo? The bad name Nigeria has today is all thanks to the Igbos. In Asian countries you are prisoners, in Europe you are drug dealers, even in Pakistan you are being profiled as we have seen on Nairaland front page where one of you was deported from Pakistan because he was Igbo.

In Nigeria, you can kill any body for money even your brothers, you can sell your kids for money which made the Igbos the highest baby factory ever known to mankind.

You shouldn’t drag the Yorubas into your foray of madness coz I will school your ass here. I don’t wanna go through that lane this evening, it’s better you stop now or tighten your belt to be flogged!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by ibelieveu: 4:38am On Oct 13, 2019
Osaze007:

Na una sabi that one as for I’m supporting any presidency from the south but rooting for south west
You are on your own. South-East or back to the north, until the yorubas get some sense
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Osaze007: 5:28am On Oct 13, 2019
AmuDimpka:

When would you guys stand up for something...bunch of cowards and dirty minded people ...I would be ashamed if I am from Benin or Yoruba

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Kpoikpoi: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2019
Ecstasy154:
The Yoruba Council of Elders, YCE, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to, without further delay, call the Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai to order.

The Yoruba elders pointed out that the campaign by the north to contest the 2023 presidency with the South will plunge the country into a major crisis.

It said there should be no controversy over 2023, adding that it is the South’s turn in 2023 to takeover power.

YCE, scribe, Dr Kunle Olajide warned that Northern politicians must not make careless statements or remarks that can plunge Nigeria into crisis since Nigeria is a fragile country, and presently tottering and bleeding.

“Buhari should call APC members to order over 2023. He should call his party members to order. Buhari should call Governor el-Rufai to order. These people are not only distracting Buhari, but they are also disturbing the peace of Nigeria,” he was quoted by Sun.

“There should be no controversy over 2023. It is the South’s turn in 2023. Zoning is sacrosanct, and el-Rufai, Tofa and these groups from the North calling for the scrapping of zoning in 2023 are not only greedy and unpatriotic, but they are also enemies of Nigeria. They want to derail Nigeria. Northern leaders and elders should call el-Rufai, and Tofa to order.

“Nigeria is a fragile country, and presently the country is tottering and bleeding, politicians have to watch it. They must not make careless statements or remarks that can plunge Nigeria into crisis.

“This is what el-Rufai, Tofa and others calling for the scrapping of zoning are doing. If they truly love Nigeria, they should stop making inflammatory statements. They should not allow their personal interests and greed to put Nigeria’s unity in jeopardy.

“Nigeria is already deeply divided, and scrapping zoning is like inviting anarchy. Scrapping zoning will create further division among Nigerians.

“The present zoning arrangement should not be tinkered with. Scrapping zoning will have grave consequences for Nigeria.

“For Tofa and el-Rufai to say that zoning is dead or should be scrapped when it is supposed to be the turn of the South in 2023 is an insult to the sensibilities of Nigerians, and it is not acceptable.

“I believe that Gov. el-Rufai is just testing the waters by saying that zoning should be scrapped, and perhaps he is doing that because of the rumoured reports that he has presidential ambition in 2023, but if he has that ambition, he should just drop or forget it because by now his eyes should be clear that he and others in their group in the North who also have same interest will be resisted.

“Why must el-Rufai, Tofa and others in the North be calling for the scrapping of zoning in 2023 when it is supposed to be the turn of the South? This is why I said earlier that some of these politicians are greedy and very unpatriotic. They don’t think of Nigeria first. They are selfish and self-centred.

“Then again, Tofa and el-Rufai should not think there is one monolithic North again. The North is divided now and you can see that the people of the Middle Belt are already saying that they are no longer part of the North.

“For me, I believe that all these jostling for power at the centre will stop if Nigeria is restructured. If we return to a true practice of federalism like it was done in the First Republic, all these struggles for power at the centre will stop.

“Not only that, restructuring will also put an end to all the present socio-economic woes facing Nigeria. This is what I expect all these elements in the North and APC talking about scrapping zoning in 2023 to tell President Muhammadu Buhari to do.

“If Buhari truly loves Nigeria and also shares the same vision and ideals with the founding fathers of Nigeria, he should take the issue of restructuring serious, and ensure that he does it before the expiration of his second term.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/10/12/2023-yoruba-elder-sends-message-buhari-el-rufais-presidential-ambition-reveals-region-takeover-power/
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Kpoikpoi: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2019
El Rufai is looking for Vice President but nobody will give it to him,he is too stubborn.
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by bubu2019: 6:49am On Oct 13, 2019
Osaze007:
Presidency must come from south
Among south east
South south south west
Don't join South east with your dirty fight.
our last colabor with Yoruba was a disaster, so go fight your fight alone.
and for your information, if Yoruba rule Nigeria by 2023,know that I am not an Igbo man
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by johntolu: 7:06am On Oct 13, 2019
LegendHer0:

Ojukwu was given a national burial after the north massacred 3 million of his tribesmen, what do you call that?

In as much as I hate trying to drag the name of Ojukwu into this, but you left me with no choice coz you actually started all this.

I’m from Ibadan, they don’t call us Ibadan Mesi Ogo for no reason, that’s coz we know the actual reply to any banter.

Continue to speak, I’m here for you boy!

'Omo Ibadan, kini show'? What part of the city are you from?
I grew up in Ekotedo part of the city.
My Mum is from Agbongbon area of the city.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Laminaped: 7:08am On Oct 13, 2019
bubu2019:
Don't join South east with your dirty fight.
our last colabor with Yoruba was a disaster, so go fight your fight alone.
and for your information, if Yoruba rule Nigeria by 2023,know that I am not an Igbo man
Whether you be igbo man or not. South west will rule in 2023 and there’s nothing you can do about it. You can only wail okay because south west only need to align with the north
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by johntolu: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2019
Femijohn198:
Am a Yoruba but to view this matter very well,if there want to practices full federalism system that those our heroes laid down for us I think it is time for Igbo to contest for president and we Yoruba should support them.but we are afraid because Igbo will bring Biafra and divide the country.

I will advise you should direct your message to Igbo politicians to 'grow some balls' and contest the Presidential primaries in any of the National parties before asking Yorubas or any other ethnic nationalities for support in their quest to lead the country.
The Ewelle of Onitsha, the famous 'political bride' of Nigerian politics, contested under NPP in the second republic. His recurring political alliances with the Hausa-Fulanis in the 1st and 2nd Republics, got him a nickname from President Shehu Shagari of Blessed memory, who labeled him as a 'political karuwa'.
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by IgANephropathy(m): 7:42am On Oct 13, 2019
kotv:

I'm not even Igbo but I'm not even surprised, by your actions the only people you think should address you is Igbo and Hausa/Fulani. You people are very arrogant. Very arrogant.

This new interest to maintain the status quo for zoning is for your greed and isn't because of your care about presidency to stay in South. Did you people care about it before? Did you? When it didn't favour you you maligned and disrupted any growth Nigeria was making and now, you people want to be compensated for it? You are mad. Nobody kept Yoruba out of the top four position except Yoruba. It was that same political stupidity of your people that pushed your political irrelevant during GEJ administration. Blame Tinubu for that and noone else. He was the one that stopped the position GEJ attempted to give to you people. You're greedy people and don't deserve to be compensated for putting Nigeria in the level it's at now.
All of sudden, i should believe your opinion about me as arrogant. You can shuffle down your arse*.

As for your assertions, they are just ramblings of a deluded.

You said Yorubas never supported zoning when it didnt benefit us. Are you raving mad or schizophrenic? After Obasanjo's rule, was there any point Yoruba claimed the presidency should remain in the South? For God's sake, the major party in SW then was even going through a major loss of the Yoruba states. I'm sure federal might wasnt even in their plans. Instead it was the SS-SE that connived and dropped Jonathan in 2015 instead of allowing the North complete their years. Is that not the genesis of the problem now? So who's greedy?

And for your claims that Yorubas are responsible for being marginalised during Jonathan's regime. You see how wicked and tracherous your heart is? When you people are maltreated, you cry your souls out and throw tantrums. But when others are maltreated, it suddenly becomes their fault. You have the heart of a demon.

Tinubu stopped Jonathan from giving Yorubas a post. Not only is that a stupid baseless claim, it also increases my suspicion of your delusion. Were you there when Tinubu told him not to? Did Jonathan confide in you which position he wanted to give the Yorubas?

If Igbos are too lily-heart to face the Yorubas, its not our fault. Its squarely yours. Cowards

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by IgANephropathy(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2019
ibelieveu:

You are on your own. South-East or back to the north, until the yorubas get some sense
You are the ones who need sense. You are scared of an Igbo vs Yoruba in 2023. Coward.

If you give it to the North, trust us, we would fight it out at the polls. We arent scared. We've defeated them before.

But the losers are the Igbos, who are cowards and scared of going toe-to-toe with any region. You want it to be handed to you. Cowards.

You shout you are greater than the Yorubas, 2023 is a time to prove or run behind your masters as always

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Area4Area: 7:55am On Oct 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Then why are yoruba elders asking the north not to contest? On what basis exactly are yorubas asking the north not to contest? If we are to go strictly by zoning then the SW too should not contest.If the SW insists on contesting then the north too should be allowed to contest
I don't know why you and your likes suddenly became pro Nigerians and no longer talking about Biafra, what's the problem?
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Gandollaar(f): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2019
festacman:
The truth is that Northern politicians are running their mouths, flexing their muscles and beating their chests because they have succeeded in putting fear in their Southern colleagues to accept their shenanigans. Unfortunately, what they fail to realize is that a BOYCOTT of election by a UNITED South CRIPPLES everything about 2023 Northern presidency bid and set the stage for something cataclysmic, the end result of which is yet unknown about the continued existence of the country.

If Southern Nigeria made and continues to make compromises by accepting Federal Character and Quota systems to preserve the unity of Nigeria, the North MUST be make their own compromises by accepting rotational presidency for the same goal.

Enough of this anoyingly irrational and shamelessly insensitive posturing. Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria need each other to exist as Nigeria. No entity is superior to the other.

Come 2023, if North retains the presidency as though nobody is capable in the South, the Southern leaders would have absolutely nobody to blame but themselves. Nobody takes you seriously until you assert yourself and time has come for that in view of feelers from the North.
This is the first time you have made sense on this forum.

I shuddered when I read where you suggested a boycott of the elections, honestly this is one weapon I doubt the politicians who are directly affected by this have thought about , they would have been subtly sending the message out. You made sense today Baba cheesy
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by johntolu: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2019
LegendHer0:

Azikwe was not even elected, he just formed a government with Balewa to become figure head executive president.

No Igbo man have ever faced the ballot and won in a democracy. They should achieve that feat first before complaining about the far superior Yorubas!

Point of correction, Hero, Azikiwe was never an executive President in the 1st Republic.
His position was purely ceremonial (Akobata).
He had no say in the affairs of government as a ceremonial President. All the bucks stop on Balewa's desk as the Prime Minister.
It would have been better if the Ewelle of Onitsha, was an 'Akobata' to the Great Sardauna of Sokoto, Alhaji Ahmadu Bello, who was the grandson of The Great Sultan Bello of the Sokoto Caliphate.
Sir Tafawa Balewa was an Headmaster of a Middle school in Bauchi province before the then 'Political Grandfather' of Arewa land, in the 1st Republic, sent him to Lagos to 'Lord' it over the Ewelle, who had a Masters degree from an American university.
It was when the Ewelle and his Igbo gangs in NPC/NCNC government could no longer tolerate the humiliation from their Hausa-Fulani 'political masters', that they set loose their 'agent provocateur', in the military, Aguiyi Ironsi to wreck havoc on their 'political masters', the Hausa-Fulani military and political leaders.
The price of their stewpudity then, is what the Yeebos are paying till date.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by mercyville: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2019
LegendHero:

It was actually Azikwe greed that got the Igbos cornered and rendered a major ethnic group like your eternal slaves. If not for Azikwe greed, the Igbos would have been calling the shots in Nigeria.

Seems you just finished smoking weed, so APC will field an Igbo vice in 2023? I’m even discussing with a kindergarten here.

SW worked for the presidency, we don’t go about threatening or abusing other tribe, MKO fought for it and got elected through the ballot, OBJ reap the benefit of MKO during those period. Even when NADECO was fighting the military, they did not go about insulting the whole north or taking it personal.

Your only work towards achieving a presidency in 2023 is constant threat about leaving Nigeria, abusing other tribes, shouting marginalization, and constant hate.

The Igbo man cannot be pleased, if you’re both given $50 to spend, the Igbo man will still complain that your notes are new and his own is old notes. They are NEVER contented.

Question: what work has the Igbos put in to become the presidential flag bearer of APC?

Everybody is thinking in this line except some unscrupulous Igbos.

If APC fields an Igboman and PDP fields an Igboman,the Igbos will always vote for PDP ...and APC will lose power to PDP.

I tire for these people o o.
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Ikinternational: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2019
35824L:
If PDP cannot trust the Sad east with its ticket in 2023, why should APC? Any party that gives iboes their ticket in 2023 has already lost the election in advance and no party will be stupid to make that mistake.

Fine n dandy.....then let them go! Simple

"I'm not happy in this marriage, I won't stop cheating, and I refuse to give you divorce" wtf kind of thinking is that??

You think you said something smart. But that kind of thinking is EXACTLY what can unite the igbos to even be more dogmatic in their quest. Look how much noise this Biafra thing is making and igbos are not even united YET! If igbo goes, the break up of Nigeria is imminent. That is a fact to anyone with common sense n reasoning

Keep on underestimating your 3rd wife thinking she's young n stupid...we shall see

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by mercyville: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2019
hammerVJ:

Greedy Things, so u know the above and acting as if 2023 is do or die?

Let me ask u, who does it look like Yoruba can threaten in Nigeria?

Only small Ijaw, will correct your Mess up.
lol Yorubas always walk their talk.Ask Babangida and go and ask Abacha.. 2023 is a competition,so to say,among the Southerners..
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Ikinternational: 8:43am On Oct 13, 2019
mercyville:

Everybody is thinking in this line except some unscrupulous Igbos.

If APC fields an Igboman and PDP fields an Igboman,the Igbos will always vote for PDP ...and APC will lose power to PDP.

I tire for these people o o.

Nonsense! Then recruit the right candidate they will vote for! Is igboland lacking in intellectuals? Is igboland lacking in businessmen?
You're here pretending Nigerian politicians don't switch parties like underwear

You think Peter Obi won't listen to offer from apc? I guarantee you he will. That's the thing i understand about Nigerian politicians, they are ALL practically FREE AGENTS. Loyal to themselves

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Area4Area: 8:50am On Oct 13, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Blablabla

Story for the gods, @Legendhero had tried educating you but you'd never listen.
You have trust issues with the Yorubas but you hate to let them be and leave them alone. Thousands is youths from the SE will still be headed for the same SW that you have trust issues with, how am I sure that you aren't in Lagos or Akure as we speak?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by mercyville: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2019
AmuDimpka:

We are in this mess today because of the South West

Nigeria is in this mess because of Igbos
serial betrayals..
1.Azikiwe betrayed the South to give power to the North.

2.Igbos later backstabbed the North and South by killing their leaders.

3.Aguiyi Ironsi betrayed Nigeria by foisting Unitary System of govt on the populace with decree 34.
4.Igbos betrayed Nigeria by supporting Abacha through the 1millon people march.
The list goes on but they are the ones to quickly give any tribe,a bad nomenclature.
Pathetic humans!

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Area4Area: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2019
Ikinternational:

Fine n dandy.....then let them go! Simple

"I'm not happy in this marriage, I won't stop cheating, and I refuse to give you divorce" wtf kind of thinking is that??

You think you said something smart. But that kind of thinking is EXACTLY what can unite the igbos to even be more dogmatic in their quest. Look how much noise this Biafra thing is making and igbos are not even united YET! If igbo goes, the break up of Nigeria is imminent. That is a fact to anyone with common sense n reasoning

Keep on underestimating your 3rd wife thinking she's young n stupid...we shall see
Let the Igbos start leaving Nigeria now because nobody is holding them and stop blackmailing Nigeria and Nigerians for holding them back

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply)

Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Soyinka: Herdsmen Cows Invaded My Home, Police Lied. There'll Be Suya Feast Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.