Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) (38692 Views)

#PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by deantimes(m): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2019
Aisha Buhari, the First Lady, has landed in Nigeria.

Mrs Buhari left the United Kingdom late Saturday.

Information at the disposal of TODAY POLITICS showed the president’s wife boarded a British airways and touched down at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport.

Her long absence gave rumor mongers the privilege to speculate that all is not well with the first family.

Her return also comes a day after it was allegedly reported that her husband, President Muhammadu Buhari, was about picking another wife, a report that has been debunked by the Nigerian Presidency.

Meanwhile, Lauretta Onochie, the social media aide to President Muhammadu Buhari has welcomed the first lady home.

“Welcome home, Your Excellency Aisha Muhammadu Buhari, Wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, First Lady of Nigeria and mother of the nation,” Ms Onochie tweeted Sunday morning.

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/aisha-buhari-lands-in-nigeria/

lalasticlala

15 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by Slawormir: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2019
Beautiful woman
Buhari must have been a real niggarrr
Enculer:
She needs a cock in the ass.
That is my nigggar

A real woman doesn't care what is in front of her because of what is behind her

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by solmusdesigns: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2019
grin

before something else happens,..

PDP piglets and Ipobians are hellbent on wreckin havoc on APC through social media stupidity

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by doctore212(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by Etsyl: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2019
We should now fry beans?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by Fideo(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2019
mama d mama

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by nams77: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2019
Mother of the nation? She aint no mother to me...i no know dem and dem no sabi me. EOD

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by Ekakamba: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2019
Before na for Nicaragua she go land? Nansense and condiments. grin tongue

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by Pidginwhisper: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2019
Very beautiful woman

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2019
Hajia Aisha, the wife of our darling President came back more beautiful with a lovely and contagious smile.

Welcome back home Mother of the nation.

Sane Nigerians miss you so so much ma'm.

Meanwhile, while you were away, the evil and fraudulent party sold another foolish rumors to their stupid supporters, about a new yarinya by our darling daddy,
and guess what ma, they took it, hook, line and sinker.....what do you expect?! cheesy wink

#PepperDemWailingEyesPicturesBelow

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by nrexzy: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2019
Mummy oyoo oyoo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Very beautiful woman
You can say that again

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by Darkseid(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2019
They can only deceive themselves and some other gullible Nigerians; like her coming back would turn the crayfish inside my concoction rice to chicken undecided undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by wink2015(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2019
Z oza room don land.

She is welcome

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by 1mrprolific7(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2019
This sarz guy's has done MORE harm than good.
Last week, I was on Byke with my guy. They double Cross US without thinking if they gonna cause accident. I jumped off and ran away. My guy Did nothing, they laid allegation on HIM and extorted #200,000+ from him.

God will punish any mortal that created this nuisance criminals and bloody thirsty Animals.
God punish FSARS x SARS

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by ZombieTAMER: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2019
Water don pass garri grin

Rushing to za oza room grin

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2019
Fideo:
mama d mama
One and only mama of the nation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by edo3(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2019
Laurette oni kure,, whose mother of d nation? I know my mother when i see her.. Bunch of insensitive creatures..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by amiibaby(f): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2019
Ok o
Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by Mrjonah(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2019
welcome
Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2019
This woman no wan make bubu replace am.. Smart move!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by omenka(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2019
Just look at what fake news has done to us. Now Aisha coming to her own country has become a breaking news item.

What a pity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by kolafolabi(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2019
Sai Mama grin grin Welcome back!.. Let me go tidy the other room...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 13, 2019
1mrprolific7:
This sarz guy's has done MORE harm than good.
Last week, I was on Byke with my guy. They double Cross US without thinking if they gonna cause accident. I jumped off and ran away. My guy Did nothing, they laid allegation on HIM and extorted #200,000+ from him.

God will punish any mortal that created this nuisance criminals and bloody thirsty Animals.
God punish FSARS x SARS

Dont you think it's because you ran away?

Example:

When they stop you, say " Good afternoon officer, how may I help you"..
- may we know you: "my name is prolific an accountant currently in-between jobs but run graphic designs" or am a business man into ***.

-"I currently dont have an ID card" if you dont have any, but here is my drivers license and contact card.

In all this conversation, look like what you really portray, and you MAY MOSTLY not have a problem.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by omenka(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2019
exstreve:
her pussy no go rest today, bubu go cum deep inside her kpekus
Goes a long way to show how you were brought up.

Shame.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2019
OK. I dey fry pure water for this news now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by Titto93(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2019
Na too much cover ups go kill dis country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2019
exstreve:
her pussy no go rest today, bubu go cum deep inside her kpekus
and watch it flow out like a boss
Re: Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) by spafu(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation / Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday / Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.