Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock (78025 Views)

Whenever Wike Is Ranting, Show Him This Picture(photos) / Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) / Abdulsalam Intervenes, Buhari Confirms New DSS Boss, Places Embargo On Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Maniagist: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
Aisha, the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, on Sunday, confirmed a viral video that showed her ranting about a locked door in the presidential villa.

Mrs Buhari returned to Nigeria at about 4.30am on Sunday, after having been away on holiday in the United Kingdom, UK.

She relocated to the UK after an earlier trip to Saudi Arabia.

In a chat with newsmen, Aisha said she was the one in the footage.

It was gathered that Aisha got angry after a disagreement with Mamman Daura, the president’s cousin, some months ago.

In the clip, Aisha said: “This is the villa. We have over 200 soldiers guarding us, over 200 policemen. Why do you have to lock this door? What for, what for? Enough is enough. Let me know when you are leaving this place, let me know”

Speaking, the president’s wife said: “The video was an old video. The event happened. It was me…actually, it happened in the villa.”

The First Lady, however, said she was happy to be home,

Aisha returned amid rumors that her husband allegedly planned to marry the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster and Management, Sadiya Umar Farouq.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9i_rNOstwg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSrUne6Ybqw

https://maniagist.com/2019/10/13/aisha-buhari-confirms-footage-showing-her-ranting-in-aso-rock-video/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Maniagist: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by helinues: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Aisha that just arrived Nigeria

You bloggers self... Na by force ?

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Racoon(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
shocked The cabal have really been tormenting this poor woman from antiquity.

253 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by FamousMonk: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
She looks happier and rejuvenated;spry and scintillating too if i will be completely honest..
Once in a while,a woman who has a ten seconds husband needs to go out there and play with a lively preeq..

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Seetto: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
These bloggers seems to be spirit in disguise grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
Maniagist:

In a chat with newsmen, Aisha said she was the one in the footage.

It was gathered that Aisha got angry after a disagreement with Mamman Daura, the president’s cousin, some months ago.

In the clip, Aisha said: “This is the villa. We have over 200 soldiers guarding us, over 200 policemen. Why do you have to lock this door? What for, what for? Enough is enough. Let me know when you are leaving this place, let me know”

Read more; https://maniagist.com/2019/10/13/aisha-buhari-confirms-footage-showing-her-ranting-in-aso-rock-video/
It appears that this Animal, I mean Mamman Daura is the president

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by NwaNimo1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
She can join ipob. ....shes passed the test.

17 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Nuzo1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
I thought all these were jokes o.

What's really happening man?

Why can't Buhari and his cabal give this woman a little concession? Why must the cabal who never campaigned for Buhari and does not hold any political office hold this young lady hostage?

Why is Buhari supporting the maltreatment of Aisha? Is it part of that his vindictive nature to deal with the woman for past years of misunderstanding?

I now believe the marriage rumor. They only had to back down when they knew it was going to be counterproductive.

Any person in a leadership position must learn to thread carefully.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by sweetonugbu: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
This thread will be locked soon

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by wingmanIII: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
This is serious!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Cyberterror: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nuzo1:

Why can't Buhari and his cabal give this woman a little concession? Why must the cabal who never campaigned for Buhari and does not hold any political office hold this young lady hostage?

Why is Buhari supporting the maltreatment of Aisha? Is it part of that his vindictive nature to deal with the woman for past years of misunderstanding?

I now believe the marriage rumor. They only had to back down when they knew it was going to be counterproductive.

You have a brain tumor.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Beremx(f): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
If the video is true then there must be an iota of truth is the alleged marriage.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by KINGwax007(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
That one is just angry because dem no give am office and she cannot Syphon money like past first ladies. Make she go form party with Dele Momodu, shehu Sani and Sowore

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by obo389(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
helinues:
Aisha that just arrived Nigeria

You bloggers self... Na by force ?
Did you finish watching the video?
She confirmed it was her.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by ainas247: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
grin Una Go soon leave soon

rank your business website
on google and start getting
clients
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Jh0wsef(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Joke apart, Aisha is not having a good time in Villa.
First, how can a First Lady relocate to a foreign country for three months just to rest. She de carry cement or block?

Secondly, she confirms the video, this implies that the Cabals do not appreciate her presence there therefore, they hatched a plan to make her stay unbearable.

Finally, it's none of my business. After all, they are busy stealing our national cake, so if they face problems it's part of the cake.

Shikina

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by emeijeh(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Their Aso Rock,
Their problem.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by JubrinElSudan: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
The Adamawa suicide bomber is back. The cabals should get ready for more bombing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by solmusdesigns: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
cool

PDP ended her vacation with propaganda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by globalresource: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Naija people still they suffer and smile

But watch out for next year. Buhari and the 3 cabals have some hidden plans ahead for nigerians

I pray for this country

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by NORSYK(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Was anyone doubting the originality of the said footage before?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by lovienna: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Aisha Buhari, the nemesis of the Cabal is back with fire. That woman that almost snatched her husband will hear am hot, when Aisha Buhari finally pays her a visit.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by XaintJoel20: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
To the mod that banned me, I will patiently wait until we meet at Heaven's Gate on judgement day.
20 angels won't be able to settle our fight that day.

To the matter at hand, welcome Aisha...

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nuzo1:

you actually think if buhari intended to take a second wife he would be perturbed by social media noisemakers?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
KINGwax007:
That one is just angry because dem no give am office and she cannot Syphon money like past first ladies. Make she go form party with Dele Momodu, shehu Sani and Sowore

I pity you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock by Fuckthamods: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
Mamman daura controlling buhari, aso rock and Nigeria as a whole.
We no get president

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) / Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.