Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide (17086 Views)

433 Foreign-Trained Doctors Fail MDCN Qualifying Exam / Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles For Qualifying For AFCON 2019 / Ademola Adeleke Sat For May/April 1981 Exams – WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by collinsDeji(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
The Registrar, Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), Professor Segun Ajiboye, has said that it has successfully conducted the October Diet of the Professional Qualification Examination.

Ajiboye said that a total number of 69,123 persons registered for the October diet of the Professional Qualifying Examination.

The Examination was successfully conducted and concluded in 46 out of the 47 centres nationwide.

While the exam wa concluded at the LAUTECH centre in Oyo state, Professor Ajiboye stated that the exam failed to hold in UI DLC centre Ibadan due to the uncontrollable behaviour of the candidates.

He stated that the examination coordinators deployed to the state reported that all necessary arrangements were made for the candidates in two centres in Oyo State- UI DLC and LAUTECH Ogbomoso.

However the behaviour of the candidates at the Ibadan centre forced the coordinators to suspend it till further notice, he informed.

According to him: “Reports from across the country indicate the exam went without hitches.

” In the Abuja Centre where the Permanent Secretary Federal Ministry of Education , Arc. Sunny Echono monitored the exam over 4000 candidates wrote the exam between
Friday October 11 and October 12th successfully.”

Ajiboye vowed to look into the happenings at the center with a view to remedying such in the future while candidates are assured of alternative date for the exam to be announced.

https://thenationonlineng.net/70000-teacher-sat-for-qualifying-exam-nationwide/amp/

Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by collinsDeji(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
collinsDeji:
The Registrar, Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), Professor Segun Ajiboye, has said that it has successfully conducted the October Diet of the Professional Qualification Examination.

Ajiboye said that a total number of 69,123 persons registered for the October diet of the Professional Qualifying Examination.

The Examination was successfully conducted and concluded in 46 out of the 47 centres nationwide.

While the exam wa concluded at the LAUTECH centre in Oyo state, Professor Ajiboye stated that the exam failed to hold in UI DLC centre Ibadan due to the uncontrollable behaviour of the candidates.

He stated that the examination coordinators deployed to the state reported that all necessary arrangements were made for the candidates in two centres in Oyo State- UI DLC and LAUTECH Ogbomoso.

However the behaviour of the candidates at the Ibadan centre forced the coordinators to suspend it till further notice, he informed.

According to him: “Reports from across the country indicate the exam went without hitches.

” In the Abuja Centre where the Permanent Secretary Federal Ministry of Education , Arc. Sunny Echono monitored the exam over 4000 candidates wrote the exam between
Friday October 11 and October 12th successfully.”

Ajiboye vowed to look into the happenings at the center with a view to remedying such in the future while candidates are assured of alternative date for the exam to be announced.

Read more here

https://thickmatch.com/70000-teacher-sat-qualifying-exam-nationwide/
Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by Carmit(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2019

OK oo...
Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by Ritelar: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pay teachers the salary of doctors and see firstclass fighting to teach

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by firstolalekan(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
Buhari!
It is finished!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by GEOANDSONS: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
grin grin
Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by olaolulazio(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Dunno what to even type self.... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by Ekakamba: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
TRCN have really improved. Kudos!
Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by Kaybaba5(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
I wish them good luck
Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by helinues: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
According to our teachers, children are future of tomorrow.. Abeg who taught/teaching the children?

Are our politicians not taught by any teachers?

3 Likes

Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by BlackfireX: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
How did 69,123 turn to 70,000....

Oh I forgot

Shithole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by Risingblue008(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Meehhhnnn,70,000,,,,,
Senator slot dey
Minister slot dey
Governor slot ....
Merited employees will be like 20%
Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by Sirseedorf(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Haha the figure is too small o, 70,000 pere, and I heard there's high rate of unemployment and there are many jobless youth too.

Maybe they don't want to teach, but at least we should manage the available instead of looking for Chevron to make a call .

Kudos to the candidates, I hope their should all be enrolled, people needs job badly.

They need to employ more teacher to quench all this 3subject for one teacher head.

1 Like

Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
We offer services for Architectural drawings/construction in order to
achieve a conducive, affordable and sustainable
building which meets the trend of contemporary
buildings today...see my signature for project executed and our contact details

You are just a DM away...
Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by omojesu202(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
This life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by Madibah(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
S
Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by heckymaicon(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
this life is so so unfair ......

Teaching should have been the best paying profession but what do I know

5 Likes

Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by mercyviv(f): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
I learnt the exam didn't take place in Ibadan centres.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Beans
Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Happy Sunday nairalanders..... Please I need advice...am an engineering student currently in my 3rd year and my CGPA is on 2.2 and the possibility of me coming out with a 2.1 is by hitting 4point per semester... please how do I achieve this...

1 Like

TEACHING JOB IS THE ONLY VIABLE JOB YOU CAN SEE IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR COURSE OF STUDY

NA NAIJIRIA CAUSE AM
Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
Tbetty:
Happy Sunday nairalanders..... Please I need advice...am an engineering student currently in my 3rd year and my CGPA is on 2.2 and the possibility of me coming out with a 2.1 is by hitting 4point per semester... please how do I achieve this...

SIMPLY READ YOUR BOOKS.PERIOD

1 Like

Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by israelmao(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
Many may not scale through if due process is followed.
Re: 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide by xandy84: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
There is no country in the world teachers and Doctors earn the same wages.

Ritelar:
Pay teachers the salary of doctors and see firstclass fighting to teach

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) / El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up / Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.