Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun (3341 Views)

Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by Racoon(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
The rumour that the former governor of Lagos state and national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) Senator Bola Tinubu, is planning to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari, come 2023, is becoming real as his supporters opened campaign office in Osun state.

Though, Tinubu has not officially declared intention, neither does he make his intention known in any public function.

The Osun state office for the campaign has been opened in Osogbo, the state capital and his billboard has been mounted on the secretariat. The billboard reads: Tinubu 2023. Tinubu is Non Negotiable, (TNN 2023).

The office was used as the campaign office of immediate past speaker of the state house of assembly, Hon. Najeem Salaam during the governorship race last year.

Posters of the former speaker have been removed since he stepped down for the incumbent governor, Mr. Gboyega Oyetola.

The office is located almost directly opposite Oranmiyan house, the campaign office if immediate past governor, Mr Rauf Aregbesola, along Gbongan-Ibadan road, Osogbo.
The billboard was sponsored by one Hon Mutiu Kunle Okunola.

https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-tinubu-2023-campaign-office-opens-in-osun/

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by murphyibiam15(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
either the east has the presidency come 2023 or the north continues..The west is equally greedy like the north..Infact what we have is north , east and west.. nothing like South

How can the west be like this, straight 8 years as president and another 8 years as vice president now..yet they want to go again..

ma onye eji, ma onye eji

if the east can't have it then the west shouldn't as well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by athaboi(f): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
The end of APC is the power tussle that will engulf the party in no distance time... I know buhari won't give tinubu even if he chooses west

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by Racoon(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
cheesy I guess Jagaban is just floating a kite. Otherwise the Abba Kyari presidency cabal still hold the ace.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by sarrki(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Firstly nah osinbajo sacking

Secondly Buhari marriage

Now this is the new trend

Enemies of the country are disappointment while in power and disaster while in opposition

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by JasonScoolari: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Is that the reason why some Amala and Hydraulic soup niggas threatened El-rufai recently?

Even the Oba of Zombie above me can't wait for the drug baron to declare what would be his death certificate to the North.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by Toosure70: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
Only capable southner
Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by Racoon(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
Firstly nah osinbajo sacking.Secondly Buhari marriage.Now this is the new trend

Enemies of the country are disappointment while in power and disaster while in opposition
[/s]It's not by force for you to speak the English language man.Speak vernacular if you can.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by athaboi(f): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
sarrki:
Firstly nah osinbajo sacking

Secondly Buhari marriage

Now this is the new trend

. Who are the enemies of the country

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by Flexherbal(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
They have started , already.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by VaselineCrew: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
I thought we are still in 2019.

I must have overslept.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by Racoon(m): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
athaboi:
The end of APC is the power tussle that will engulf the party in no distance time... I know buhari won't give tinubu even if he chooses west
grin

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Let him spend the money from the bullion van small!!!

The same people he's sharing the money with will still collect back door money and betray him

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by Osaze007: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
murphyibiam15:
either the east has the presidency come 2023 or the north continues..The west is equally greedy like the north..Infact what we have is north , east and west.. nothing like South

Remove Niger delta and stop lumping us cause of your 2015 loss

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by madmohamed(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Osaze007:

where did u see Niger Delta. Mugu. Benin is yoloba nit Niger Delta mind your business

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by justtoodark: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
murphyibiam15:

stfu....

you dont always need to say something....
Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by murphyibiam15(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Osaze007:

your name sound Edo so naturally you're part of the west forget you were lumped to SS..so you're part of the west

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by justtoodark: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
murphyibiam15:

your name sound Edo so naturally you're part of the west forget you were lumped to SS..so you're part of the west

soo,na you will tell him his identity....

he already told you who he is,soo whats your problem....??

i am urhobo and their are some urhobos that want biafra....for reasons i dont understand....
even smart urhobos for that matter....

soo,what....??
Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by sarrki(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
Racoon:
[/b]It's not by force for you to speak the English language man.Speak vernacular if you can.

If I have never interrupted your perpetual misery about Nigeria, don't resent me for my unending hope. Your right, my right.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by waternogetenemy: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Does this look like a President or a bambiala.

Nigeria is not SW region.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by justtoodark: 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
murphyibiam15:

at the end,how we think will matter and not tribes....

thats why nigerian politicians are having a hayday because they know the people are busy fighting each other than demandin their fair share of the national cake....

we average nigerians are capable to shut nigeria down if we agree on anything....
some are shiites,some are ipob,some are deltans,some are something north africa....

we dont agree on anything,thats why we are stagnant....
Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by Osaze007: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
madmohamed:
where did u see Niger Delta. Mugu. Benin is yoloba nit Niger Delta mind your business

Rivers edo delta AKs CR By are not
Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by murphyibiam15(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
justtoodark:

at the end,how we think we matter and not tribes....

thats why nigerian politicians are having a hayday because they know the people are busy fighting each other than demandin theiir fair share of the national cake....

we average nigerioans are capable to shut nigeria down if we agree on anything....
some are shiites,some are ipob,some are deltans,some are something north africa....

we dont agree on anything,thats why we are stagnant....
have you ever been to the north? if you have then you would know Nigeria wasn't formed to succeed, it will continue to be a cash cow for the North.. Nigeria is a cesspit

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by justtoodark: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
kiiiikiiiikiiiikikiki....

but we all agreed we dont like south africans....

kiki....

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by justtoodark: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
murphyibiam15:

have you ever been to the north? if you have then you would know Nigeria wasn't formed to succeed, it will continue to be a cash cow for the North.. Nigeria is a cesspit

people that conquered you draw your area....

wow....china was conquered too....they are not complaining like you,you bitch....

pull yourself toghether already....

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by murphyibiam15(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
justtoodark:

people that conquered you draw your area....

wow....china was conquered too....they are not complaining like you,you bitch....

pull yourself toghether already....
fvck u swine ...nija is a cesspit

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by justtoodark: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
murphyibiam15:

you already gave up....why are you still talkin in nigerias matters....??

if i dont care about some people,i wouldnt bother to talk about them....
Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by justtoodark: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
murphyibiam15:

we are tired of your excusses to be a drug peddling swine,you swine....!!
Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by murphyibiam15(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
justtoodark:

you already gave up....why are you still talkin in nigerias matters....??

if i dont care about some people,i wouldnt bother to talk about them....
Nigeria is a cesspit and only useful as a means of identification as coming from somewhere

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by justtoodark: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
murphyibiam15:

Nigeria is a cesspit and only useful as a means of identification as coming from somewhere

talk english....
what are you talking about....??
Re: Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun by murphyibiam15(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
justtoodark:

we are tired of your excusses to be a drug peddling swine,you swine....!!
just like the rich Mexican drug Lords, is far better than being terrorists, blowing yourselves up in the north, poor almajiris and fvcking 11 year old girls in the name of bride

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Release Another Video Showing Captured Soldiers Awaiting Execution / Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? / Women Affairs Minister Seeks Body Of Attorney-Generals' Approval Of Mobile Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.