Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? (16135 Views)

A Life Without Regrets / Treat People Right - Not Everyone Value Their Lives And This Can Affect You / Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by ABCthings: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oladele2393:
ftc ......omo I can't believe my eyes..... thank you Lord I made it finally...... ori iya mi oshe ooooo
grin
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by incogni2o: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
abkrgumel:
If I have an offline stackoverflow and all resources needed for development I will forget it

Yea, me too

1 Like

Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by 77up(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
It won't affect me a bit.

I don't use Facebook
I don't use Twitter
I don't use Instagram
I don't use telegram

Only nairaland and WhatsApp are my social media so without nairaland and WhatsApp,I'm still fine.

1 Like

Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by Alvin212(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
How boy's wan take chache

Thank God for internet
If not,, how boy's wan take keep head above troubled water
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by hope4nigeria(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
udoekere:
Hi Nairalanders, Assuming you just woke up one day to find out that the internet is down and all social network are inaccessible how will this affect you?

im empty without internet, like working corpse, all my source of lively hood depends on internet. Else na die we dey.
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by Idsoft: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bad
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by austin4real(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
If you take internet away from me right now, e go be like say you just commot oxygen from my body, na die be that

2 Likes

Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by 2016easy2017: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
The world is fast running a marathon of improved technology to improve life and living for human race and of course make the world a better place to live in.
In the market currently is a device called ''amazon echo dot''. download the video below and watch several times again and again and give thumbs up for amazon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMqGmt4Sbu8

Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Kukuma Kill me
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by tunary(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
By now we will still in the 20th century or even 19th century while Western countries will be far ahead. life will still be worse than it is now
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by A305: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
It would be fixed!

civilization is gone far beyond that. if man wasn't capable of inventing internet for long term purpose and sustainability, it would have gone out of fashion a long time ago for a new mode of interconnectivity globally. Remember we once had Telex fax, Telegram, phone call before internet.

Do you even know if the world (global) internet goes down for an hour, The world financial and banking system will collapse? See that Lexus down my sig
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by dalongjnr: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
Very nice, we will have the culture of using the library again, start writing letters again, transport business and delivery services will improve.
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by Japhet1944(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
Sounds boring though... Maybe once and for all, we all can return to the farm. grin
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by TaiKuun(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
I wouldn't have been able to make this post.

Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by jokaka89: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
YOU WILL JUST BECOME A CAMERA MAN.
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
udoekere:
Hi Nairalanders, Assuming you just woke up one day to find out that the internet is down and all social network are inaccessible how will this affect you?

I will just stop assuming, and nothing will happen to me.
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by Offpoint: 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
drips8:
I'll be bored as hell. It entertains me and i've learnt a lot from the internet.

It's one of the greatest inventions ever, everyone is benefiting from it in their own way.

To the guys who made the internet

Electricity is the greatest invention...

Don't argue.
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by Cutehector(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
I'd take my radio and listen
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by Delenla(m): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
AmericanDad:
How will i watch Byron long, Charlie mac on xvideos.com?
pls give ur life to christ!
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by Offpoint: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
laivwire:
Theres no one that wont be affected by sudden withdrawal of internet services in this day and age except you're using a basic phone. That said, it will be hellish to say the least, business transactions, news, entertainment and what not all gone, it can really drive you crazy.

Interestingly though, its not far fetched, all it takes is for the government to pull the plugs on either all social media websites or the internet altogether like it has happened recently in some African countries however there are ways to bypass such restrictions which is a tutorial for another day.
Which kind tutorial? VPN handle that
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
only gamers would pull through..

those instagram, snap chat slay queen would commit suicide.
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by Herbephe1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oladele2393:
ftc ......omo I can't believe my eyes..... thank you Lord I made it finally...... ori iya mi oshe ooooo

nah money you win??
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by davodyguy: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
AmericanDad:
How will i watch Byron long, Charlie mac on xvideos.com?
It's finished
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by laivwire(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Offpoint:

Which kind tutorial? VPN handle that
Bleh. VPN when there's no service provider? If you want tutorial go to google, I'm not selling anything abeg who get time
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
udoekere:

Ehn! Please, abeg jor biko no Imagin this kind thing. Du Allah.
You know how much I make daily online? Hmmm....I reject non existence of the internet o. plus ive learnt a whole lot from the internet since 2001 after I did my desktop publishing program till now.

The next best thing to happen to man kind after Jesus Christ.
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
udoekere:

Ehn! Please, abeg jor biko no Imagin this kind thing. Du Allah.
You know how much I make daily online? Hmmm....I reject non existence of the internet o. plus ive learnt a whole lot from the internet since 2001 after I did my desktop publishing program and net Application till now.

The next best thing to happen to man kind after Jesus Christ.
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by ayoyonet(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
I will have committed suicide
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by dallyemmy: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
Distraction will be greatly reduced.
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by Americanboy35: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
What if an event like zombie Apocalypse happen nko?
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by smat101(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
udoekere:

Just say my Data will expire today my Body is doing me somehow...
Talk more of forever
Re: How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? by smat101(m): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
dallyemmy:
Distraction will be greatly reduced.
Lols the internet is far beyond Facebook, nairaland,Instagram etc..
If the internet goes down just know that the world has come to an end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You / Marijuana Has Been Deemed Essential — But Essential For Whom? / Nairaland Age Demographic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.