Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding (2208 Views)

Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? / Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. / Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2019
am using rn7pro. though I have used it to download something from playstore bfor

Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2019
what cud be the problem now
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by GoodnessB(f): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2019
Clear your cache
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by Ferrous(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2019
Download something like what?
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 10:37am On Oct 14, 2019
Ferrous:
Download something like what?
WhatsApp. any app from the play store refused to download
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2019
GoodnessB:
Clear your cache
have done dat buh it's still yet not working
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by TrollKiller(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2019
henrygold100:
have done dat buh it's still yet not working
reboot your phone and c lear your cache aqgain
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2019
TrollKiller:

reboot your phone and c lear your cache aqgain
I have done all that many times, buh still to no avail
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by TrollKiller(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2019
henrygold100:
I have done all that many times, buh still to no avail
hard reset your phone then
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 11:18am On Oct 14, 2019
hard reset? how do I do that
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by adecamp(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2019
Baba. Your phone has no fault. You are just out of space. Delete your videos and app you use no more and boom, your apps will download and install
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
henrygold100:
hard reset? how do I do that
Don't try that method. Try connecting to secured hosport 0r download a nice vpn using your mobile browser, then install and connect. Thank me later.
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
adecamp:
Baba. Your phone has no fault. You are just out of space. Delete your videos and app you use no more and boom, your apps will download and install
I have space plenty plenty. infact there is nothing in the phone. no reasonable app only Facebook, UC browser.
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Epithelial:
Don't try that method. Try connecting to secured hosport 0r download a nice vpn using your mobile browser, then install and connect. Thank me later.
VPN can I use apkpure to download the VPN??
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
henrygold100:
VPN can I use apkpure to download the VPN??
Yes, offcourse .
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Epithelial:
Yes, offcourse .
am downloading HMA VPN now, hope it's good enough
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Epithelial:
Yes, offcourse .
what's the use of this VPN and what will it do in this situation
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
henrygold100:
what's the use of this VPN and what will it do in this situation
Based on your complain, VPN will boost your internet connection breaking any obstacle behind the situation you found yourself in. Ps, why don't you Google about the subject?
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by Ferrous(m): 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
henrygold100:
WhatsApp. any app from the play store refused to download
Have u opened the Google account?
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ferrous:

Have u opened the Google account?
I think I have done everything necessary, though dnt understand what you mean by opening Google account
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Epithelial:
Based on your complain, VPN will boost your internet connection breaking any obstacle behind the situation you found yourself in. Ps, why don't you Google about the subject?
am actually using mobile hotspot from another phone, soo dnt really know weda or this process will work successfully. as I have done buh it's not yet still working. I downloaded thunder VPN and connected. buh still yet it's not working
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by Ferrous(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
henrygold100:
I think I have done everything necessary, though dnt understand what you mean by opening Google account
I mean creating Google account. I.e Gmail
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by PrinceJoeWan(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
I had same issue buh overtime it just got resolved!!!
I'll advice clear your history on the play store app clear your cache, get good connection speed and try again!

Good Luck

1 Like

Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
PrinceJoeWan:
I had same issue buh overtime it just got resolved!!!
I'll advice clear your history on the play store app clear your cache, get good connection speed and try again!

Good Luck
nawaoooo I Don tire. I have done everything possible ooo
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ferrous:
I mean creating Google account. I.e Gmail
yes off course
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by Gptech(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
henrygold100:
nawaoooo I Don tire. I have done everything possible ooo
Don't clear cache alone, clear both cache and data. Also check your apn settings.
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Gptech:

Don't clear cache alone, clear both cache and data. Also check your apn settings.
apn or VPN. And what should the setting look like
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Gptech:

buh it used to download before ooo
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by Gptech(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
henrygold100:
apn or VPN. And what should the setting look like
Apn, you can screenshot here. Something like this.

Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by Gptech(m): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
henrygold100:
buh it used to download before ooo
Doesn't mean anything.
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Gptech:

Apn, you can screenshot here. Something like this.
seems Ur using Airtel. am using MTN to browse. or should all apn setting be

internet.ng.zain.com. as shown in Ur pics?
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by GrandMufti: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
henrygold100:
seems Ur using Airtel. am using MTN to browse. or should all apn setting be

internet.ng.zain.com. as shown in Ur pics?

Try clear cache n data of Google play services

or check for update of Google play services

or delete play store and reinstall since you're on China rom

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About Computer Village / Discoveries, Pros And Cons Of My Nokia 3.4 So Far / Data Usage: How I'm "Managing" My Internet Cost Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.