Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,858 members, 7,855,534 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding (2238 Views)

Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? / Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. / Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by Gptech(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
henrygold100:
seems Ur using Airtel. am using MTN to browse. or should all apn setting be

internet.ng.zain.com. as shown in Ur pics?
Just screenshot, I know what am after.
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by Kaybaba5(m): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
U are the one given yourself wahala

Check ur internet settings

Remove user name and password and leave only apn address or create new profile and put only apn setting internet.ng.airtel.com
And save and connect Tru it

Pls no ip address
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by Kennyflyair: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
op VPN is the way to go. I gave the same problem with my playstore and I use SUPER VPN app. just Google it and download. it doesn't need login or registration to work
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
It has started working
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by sallywest(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=henrygold100 post=83142736]apn or VPN. And what should the setting look like [/quote

ogbeni ,leave that aside ...............................go and flash that phone
cool]
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by henrygold100: 5:13am On Oct 19, 2019
[quote author=sallywest post=83263058][/quote]lolss
Re: My Play Store Is Having Issues With Downloding by Freeko4: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Clear data and cache of Google Play services, Google Services Framework, and Download Manager and Uninstall the updates on the three apps after clearing data/cache. Note that you’ll need to tap the three-dot Menu button at the top-right of the All apps screen and toggle Show system to see the latter two entries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Outdated / Review Of The Rumoured Infinix Note 50 Pro 5G / How Can I Trace A Mobile Number If The Number Is Still Active?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.