Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? (1686 Views)

Biggest Losers In Nigeria Politics Since 1999 / Ganduje Bags ‘Best Governor’ Award Despite Bribe-taking Videos / MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by senatordave1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
I would give it to akpabio but rotimi amaechi can also make a good case.donald duke and oshiomhole deserves some recognition also

Cc mynd44
Oghenaogie
Healthserve
Fratermathy
Ekinematics
Iamj
Metaphysical
Kenone
Ekpeitit
Otuekong
Efewestern
Sanchez
Bandit
Okoroawusa
Buhariadvocate
Janujaz
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by Binikingdowm: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
The once with least oil but still did better.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Senatordave, your tactical avoidance of mentioning the name of Gov Wike exposes your hypocrisy. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by mrvitalis(m): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ameachi without a doubt ...

Akpabio only did roads ( most without drainage and few compared to ameachi)
Grew up in pH stay in uyo now

Education is akwa ibom is a mess

Rivers has the best state university in Nigeria for me

Health ameachi wins hands down

Sports akpabio edge ameachi both built stadiums
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by Unbiased1: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Rotimi Ameachi obviously

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by senatordave1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
J111333:
Senatordave, your tactical avoidance of mentioning the name of Gov Wike exposes your hypocrisy. undecided
Even odili bested wike so why mention him?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by senatordave1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

I like your analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by senatordave1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Binikingdowm:
The once with least oil but still did better.

That's why i included duke,oshiomhole
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by afokenny: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Amechi all the way

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by osscarr(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Donald Duke

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by senatordave1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
osscarr:
Donald Duke
Donald duke is good but not even the best ever in cross river.he was actually overshyped because of his concentration in the tourism sector and taking advantage of the media power.again,his predecessors failed thereby elevating him
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by Kinematics: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
senatordave1:
I would give it to akpabio but rotimi amaechi can also make a good case.donald duke and oshiomhole deserves some recognition also

Cc mynd44
Oghenaogie
Healthserve
Fratermathy
Ekinematics
Iamj
Metaphysical
Kenone
Ekpeitit
Otuekong
Efewestern
Sanchez
Bandit
Okoroawusa
Buhariadvocate
Janujaz

For me I give it to AKPABIO! He made a dead city(Uyo) liveable. Akwa Ibom is what it is today because of that man.

Next is Amaechi. Though he achieved beyond good roads, but for me I rather have a clean organised city, than a dirty, bustling city.

Followed by Donald Duke. This man brought tourism to the south south. He understands the business of tourism very well. Sad after he left things went down the drain for CRS.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
Rotimi Ameachi

Even as a minister he is the best under this Government

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by jerryunit48: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Obviously not Okowa

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by obi4eze(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Amaechi wins it. His works cut across almost all aspects of development. Then Akpabio, Duke. Those are the first 3 for me. Not sure about others.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by sageb: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Chibuike Amaechi is the best

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by 35824L: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Donald Duke. He was very visionary.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by achikolo(f): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
35824L:
Donald Duke. He was very visionary.
[/s]
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by Skengman: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
J111333:
Omo this thread is obviously not for u. U sound like an expired gbana smoker undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by realstars: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Someone just think of mentioning Udom, she said he makes Ibom to fly.lol grin

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by ifiokjohn(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
senatordave1:

Cc mynd44
Oghenaogie
Healthserve
Fratermathy
Ekinematics
Iamj
Metaphysical
Kenone
Ekpeitit
Otuekong
Efewestern
Sanchez
Bandit
Okoroawusa
Buhariadvocate
Janujaz
Hahahaha!! you that have never like akpabio until he deflected. I remember when you always say Ameachi is better than him but now you say it akpabio....bro you are a hypocrite to the core.
you cannot be a Person that criticise constructively because you only support party just like the PDP faithfuls you always attack.

well to me I give it to Donald duke
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by helinues: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Amaechi and Donald Duke
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by Efewestern: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Best Governor? in my opinion, NONE.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by senatordave1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
obi4eze:
Amaechi wins it. His works cut across almost all aspects of development. Then Akpabio, Duke. Those are the first 3 for me. Not sure about others.
Very strong points there
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by senatordave1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Efewestern:
Best Governor? in my opinion, NONE.
Ibori nko? Were looking at relative bases
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by senatordave1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Skengman:

Omo this thread is obviously not for u. U sound like an expired gbana smoker undecided
Thank you.this is not a partisan thread,its just pure political honesty
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by senatordave1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kinematics:

For me I give it to AKPABIO! He made a dead city(Uyo) liveable. Akwa Ibom is what it is today because of that man.

Next is Amaechi. Though he achieved beyond good roads, but for me I rather have a clean organised city, than a dirty, bustling city.

Followed by Donald Duke. This man brought tourism to the south south. He understands the business of tourism very well. Sad after he left things went down the drain for CRS.
You spoke well
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by Skengman: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
senatordave1:

Thank you.this is not a partisan thread,its just pure political honesty
True. So, in all honesty, u think Wike ought to be on the list having the names of these exceptional Governors?
When another list having Ikpeazu and Yahaya is made, Wike may be included, just may be.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by senatordave1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Skengman:

So in all honesty, u think Wike ought to be on the list having the names of these exceptional Governors?
When another list having Ikpeazu and Yahaya is made, Wike may be included, just may be.
Wike doesbt deserve to be there and i didnt include him.i rate him slightly above average.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by obailala(m): 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Uduaghan! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by RussianKGB: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
mrvitalis:

[/s]

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? by senatordave1(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
obailala:
Uduaghan! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Please i dont want to vex

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Royal Curse: Kyari Goofed, As Emir Of Daura Rains Curses On Enemies Of Nigeria / Obaseki Vs Oshiomhole: Burnt Cars, Riot As APC Clashes With APC In Benin (Video) / Pix/video: The Moment Dethroned Emir Sanusi Arrived Nasarawa On Exile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.