Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time (42638 Views)

Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. / Naira Marley Newest Single “soapy” Tops Chart On Apple Music “top 100 Nigeria” / Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by sssoulw(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
the thing no tire u... mention migos over lil wayne
mystical109:
no lil Wayne

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by NORSYK(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
This your list is absolutely rubbish.

My Top 10 Naija Rappers

1) Uzikwendu.... He might not be popular but he's the best amongst the Naija rappers.

2) Jesse jags.... Dude is very talented and owns the rapp world

3) Vector...... He's the king of lyricist nobody comes close.

4) Godwon..... One of the finest rappers Naija ever produced.

5) M. I...... An incredible rapper

6) M-Tril.... One of the smoothest rappers in Naija

7) Mode 9.....One of the best hard-core rappers in Naija

cool Ikechukwu.... Another good and smooth rapper

9) Sauce Kid..... A very talented and smooth rapper

10) Overdose..... Great rapper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by WriterX(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
where is ajebutter 22 and yung6ix ,anyways very good one op nicely done.

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Truthbites: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:
All of them combined are bunch of untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs and bitches
Minus Jesse jags. Only Jesse jags is the real niggarrr

Imagine all these untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs dare the real niggarrr called Eminem then it will be a tragedy

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game
Please don't quote me if you are not a real niggarrr and if you don't smoke weed while listening to rap music

F9 flat is what I give u. They said NIGERIAN rappers and you listed foreign rappers

2 Likes

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Anotii(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
No whizkid undecided
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:
All of them combined are bunch of untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs and bitches

Imagine all these untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs dare the real niggarrr called Eminem then it will be a tragedy

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game
Please don't quote me if you are not a real niggarrr and if you don't smoke weed while listening to rap music

guy, if you knew you were going to go OFFPOINT why did you hurry to comment? The list CLEARLY stated Nigerian rappers. How did you manage to pass your exams in school?.....you should have instead created your own list of foreign rappers....thanks

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by faith551(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

Your top 14 with no Jay Z and snoop in it? Nigga you need to take several seats
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

Migos? like seriously

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Jerkules: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Op let me help you add more rappers grin Harry B Jim Iyke Big Lo Basket Mouth Stereo man Desperate Chicks Bracket Dekumzy grin
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by moshuur(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
MoneyMan5:
To me Olamide is the greatest Rapper of all time, man single handedly revolutionized the indigenous rap industry in Nigeria
I think u should av said da grin....Anyways, that ur opinion
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by lilbarracuda(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Booger should be on 1-10
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by kcaller: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Zoroaster:
Why una too dey overrate this vector sef?
He aint even top ten to me

Vector is even number 1 or 2 for me...... you can’t just decode his rap.... that’s why you’re hting
#AlayeJorJorJor

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Jokerman(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Rubbish list

Mode nine
Dagrin
MI
Jesse jagz
Sauce kid
Terry da rapman
Vector
Naeto C
Sasha
Bouqui

World wide

Tupac
Biggie
Eminem
Nas
Wayne
Kanye
Lamar
Eve
Missy Elliot
Diddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by kaziblake(f): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

You forgot to add blue face
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Zoroaster: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
kcaller:

Vector is even number 1 or 2 for me...... you can’t just decode his rap.... that’s why you’re hting
#AlayeJorJorJor
If i can decipher people as deep as jay-z and nas
Who come be vector?

3 Likes

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Femeto: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Rubbish list where is Sasha P and Feezee?
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by moshuur(m): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Zoroaster:
Drake? Travis scott? Uzi vert??!! You had to commit abomination by putting young thug?
Which kind list be this? angry grin
I wonder oo....he no put pac, busta, Ja rule etc..... He come dey put Drake
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by sulasa07(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

If Dagrin and all these mentioned people dey the same region,Dagrin is their Forefather
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

I prefer Bone Thugs and Harmony,Cannibus,Kurupt,Outcasts
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Nicolex(f): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
FALZ -21 and erigga-24.are u kidding me??.eva-91 for real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by phorget(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

You've got the wack list bro. Tupac will always make the top 5 in any rap king compilations.
B. I. G
Dr Dre
Jamain Dupri
50 cent
Mase
Loon
Chamillinaire
Etc
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
MoneyMan5:
To me Olamide is the greatest Rapper of all time, man single handedly revolutionized the indigenous rap industry in Nigeria

Are you on weeds?

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by AMvanquish: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mode 9 shouldn't be on the list sef... That Nicca is too dope. He's too good that even most 9ja Rap fans can't understand his lyrics , not to even talk about the music community in General. Thats a 5⭐G... 5 mics Level rapper..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Rumxy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jokerman:
Rubbish list

Mode nine
Dagrin
MI
Jesse jagz
Sauce kid
Terry da rapman
Vector
Naeto C
Sasha
Bouqui

World wide

Tupac
Biggie
Eminem
Nas
Wayne
Kanye
Lamar
Eve
Missy Elliot
Diddy

Oga you sabi rap music but I think Lamar should come before kanye and j Cole replacing diddy. Ur naija list was spot on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by error4040: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
SKY B a rapper ?
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
salford1:

Dagrin runs circles around Olamiide.
Dagrin revolutionized it and not Olamide.
Olamide quickly filled the vacuum created after the demise of Dagrin.

No be Dagrin sef nor to talk of Olamide of 2010/11.

Lord of Ajasa and 2phat started it but Dagrin make it known to the world with his killer beats and undiluted flows

2 Likes

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by error4040: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

LWKMD

did you just Mention LIL Uzi and Migos as Rappers ?

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Iamchicchup(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Joke review when you have lil kesh, naira Marley and zlatan ahead of chinko ekun n to make it worse there is no B. O. C Madaki go do your research bruv

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Tartie(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
ClassiQ, BOC not there? OP is high on some cheap sh*t...
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by error4040: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

LWKMD

did you just Mention LIL Uzi and Migos as Rappers ahead of Kung fu Kenny and Nicki Minaj ?

LoL its like your weed are so Cheap to the Extent you can't differentiate between Rap and Trap.

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

Ur list is incomplete without 2pac

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna / Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) / Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.