Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time (42626 Views)

Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. / Naira Marley Newest Single “soapy” Tops Chart On Apple Music “top 100 Nigeria” / Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by DSoj(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Olamide over Ice Prince.
Vector over Ice prince?

Rubbish
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Thunday1005(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
top 100

so who are the ones left cous this list consist majority of musicians
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by sLentlover7778(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:
All of them combined are bunch of untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs and bitches
Minus Jesse jags. Only Jesse jags is the real niggarrr

Imagine all these untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs dare the real niggarrr called Eminem then it will be a tragedy

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game
Please don't quote me if you are not a real niggarrr and if you don't smoke weed while listening to rap music

So migos na real niggerr ... indomie generation

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by webngnews: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oh
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by kingjomezy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:
All of them combined are bunch of untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs and bitches

Imagine all these untalented Moda fuckkking niggarrrs dare the real niggarrr called Eminem then it will be a tragedy

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game
Please don't quote me if you are not a real niggarrr and if you don't smoke weed while listening to rap music

ODE!!!!... the weed you are smoking is an expired one....They said Nigerian rappers
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Numerouno94(m): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
abbey621:
Foolishness at its core.....Dagrin number 5, Mode 9 number 1 grin grin grin grin. Olamide number 10, pure comedy grin grin grin grin
The Opp smoke weed sha.Buh guy Mode 9 is dam gud.his a core rapper.
wetin Lil kesh,Zlatan,Naira Marley,Olamide nd odas dey find dere?.Am nt sure d composer knw wetin b rap.

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Numerouno94(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
I feel like slapping d dimwit dat composed dis shit.This pure insult to rap.U jux smoke weed nd begin dey prowl anyhw.sum ppl ain't suppose to b in d list.
Uve sinned against rap.go seek for 4giveness nd redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by abbey621(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Numerouno94:

The Opp smoke weed sha.Buh guy Mode 9 is dam gud.his a core rapper.
wetin Lil kesh,Zlatan,Naira Marley,Olamide nd odas dey find dere?.Am nt sure d composer knw wetin b rap.

Mode 9 is good but what's the use of a rapper that can't conquer his own domain? The legendary rappers are known home and abroad. Tupac, Nas, Eazy E, Eminem, JayZ and so on. Mode 9 na lyricists but not a complete rapper.
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by paperboi147: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ya
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Techsunny: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
2pac shakur still no 1 nd greatest rapper in the world today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Techsunny: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
kingjomezy:

ODE!!!!... the weed you are smoking is an expired one....They said Nigerian rappers
D world greatest rapper 2pac shakur
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Ukalu381(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Wait! Wait! Wait! How did falz appear twice?
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Why is Eva no. 91?
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by watchindelta(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mode9 number 1 to 100 the rest are not rappers..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoJ8rpwOjUQ

4 Likes

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by nairamaniac: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
rawpadgin:
the only rapper that can be compare to erigga in Nigeria is M.I

Dude is fvcking dope!

Word!!!
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by ikwedim(m): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
House, e get one guy I don d search since 4yrs now.... Oh girl, oh girl, I want you to be my darling? Oh girl oh girl I need you to be my darling girl.... Please what's the name of the guys. I need to download it abeg
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by watchindelta(m): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mode9 the hardest hardcore rapper
The rest na wrappers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoJ8rpwOjUQ

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by filitech070: 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
dont8:
Not even those you mentioned, Ay started the indigenous rapping game in Nigeria.

Which AY is that? AY.COM or what?... If you're referring to AY.COM then you must be joker

You mean you've not heard of Modo, sorry to ask, which generation are you again?
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Sirwallace(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
[code][/code]f

DSoj:
Olamide over Ice Prince.
Vector over Ice prince?

Rubbish

Vector is 50times better than ice prince anyday, anytime.

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Omotaday(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jokerman:
Rubbish list

Mode nine
Dagrin
MI
Jesse jagz
Sauce kid
Terry da rapman
Vector
Naeto C
Sasha
Bouqui

World wide

Tupac
Biggie
Eminem
Nas
Wayne
Kanye
Lamar
Eve
Missy Elliot
Diddy

Kayne above Andre 3000? Andree 3k is not even on your list. Joke
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by BitmapStudios: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game
And where's Canibus?
cool
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Omotaday(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
erons22:

NO PAC

BIGGIE

EAZY E,

RAKIM

COOLIO

GHOST FACE KILLAH,

SCARFACE

ICE CUBE

DMX

BIG PUN

RAKEWON

KRSONE

MOB DEEP

SEEMS YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW RAP SONG sad
You that knows rap but does not know Andre 3000. I see
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by Omotaday(m): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
My top 3

1) Dagrin
2) Jesse Jagz
3) M.I

US

1) Nas
2) Andree 3k
3) J cole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by 3phase(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
is naira Marley also a rapper

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by before90s: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
It looks just as a random list. Really I do not understand the logic
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by watchindelta(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Before M.I n Iceprince blow wft. Both of they on the video

Terry n mode9 hardcore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjA6VZzLs6c

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by briggson07(m): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by gozie112(m): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Iamdmentor1:
Eva Alordiah should be among the top 10.
mu thought exactly...mochedah should be in top 20
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Samsimple:
Op u dont know talent.. Uzi should be in the top 10 there abeg.. That guy got real talent
who is uzi? Never heard of him
Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by watchindelta(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Uncelebrate hero the man was soo good still yet no blow wft! Meh strange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJKGM2Byuko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by francisisking: 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

The real niggarrrs are
Eminem
Future
Drake
Lil Uzi vert
J Cole
Kendrick Lamar
Migos
Travis Scott
21 savage
Young thug
Kanye West
Jesse jags
Nas
Nicky Minaj
The game

not complete without 2pac.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stanley Okoronkwo Diagnosed With Heart Disease, Needs N10M / Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) / Frodd Attacked By Armed Robbers, His Car Destroyed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.