Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

P&ID Representatives Plead Guilty To Fraud, Tax Evasion - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / P&ID Representatives Plead Guilty To Fraud, Tax Evasion (188 Views)

My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud / I'm Being Indicted For Fraud By My Boss Over Google Campaign / Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P&ID Representatives Plead Guilty To Fraud, Tax Evasion by innerkonsult1: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Two representatives of the Process and Industrial Development Ltd on Thursday pleaded guilty before the Federal High Court in Abuja to charges of fraud and tax evasion instituted against them in respect of the contract leading to the recent controversial judgment of a British court empowering the firm to seize about $9.6bn worth of Nigerian assets.

Read more: https://innerkonsult.com/pid-representatives-plead-guilty-to-fraud-tax-evasion/

Contact InnerKonsult for Professional Services on Tax, Accountancy and CAC Services. O8038460036, www.innerkonsult.com
Re: P&ID Representatives Plead Guilty To Fraud, Tax Evasion by budaatum: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
p&id is a yahoo company trying to scam Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day.... Minerva / 4 Tips For Aspiring Women Business Owners / Join My Sales Team For A Training On How To Get Reasonable Income In Realestate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.