Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Fani-kayode Begs Buhari To Protect The First Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Begs Buhari To Protect The First Lady (237 Views)

"Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu / Fake News: Fani- Kayode Begs EFCC For Forgiveness / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Begs Buhari To Protect The First Lady by Olusharp(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Owing to the recent video that showed the fighting over rooms between Nigerian First Lady, Aisha Buhari and Pres. Buhari’s cousin, Fatima, Nigerians have been reacting to the situation at Aso Rock.

In a latest statement, former Minister for Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has called on President Buhari to protect the First Lady.

Fani Kayode in a tweet wrote, ” No matter what she does or what she subjects me to I will never allow anyone to disrespect my wife in the way that Fatima disrespected Aisha Buhari. It is a matter of honor. As long as she is under my roof she has my protection even when she errs. Pres. Muhammadu Buhari pls protect your wife.”

https://ngg.ng/2019/10/15/femi-fani-kayode-begs-pres-buhari-to-protect-the-first-lady/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Fani-kayode Begs Buhari To Protect The First Lady by Raekeon: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
cool
Re: Fani-kayode Begs Buhari To Protect The First Lady by Officialgarri: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Although FFK sounds correct, I still so much belief there is an undertone to his advice.

He's most likely making mockery of the situation

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State Governor Kayode Fayemi Is Today Celebrating 1 Year In Office / September Inflation Rate Rise Owing To Border Closure, New Minimum Wage / Nigeria Loses N5tn Annually To Tax Evasion – Fowler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.