Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React (22493 Views)

N10 Per Litre Sugar Tax: Nigerians To Pay More For Beverages / Cooking Gas Tax: Nigerians To Pay N10,000 - NALPGAM / Senate Proposes Law To Tax Nigerians For Using Data And DSTV (2) (3) (4)

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by AdesegunSanni89: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2019
Nigerians want good life but they don't want to pay tax. KEEP fooling yourselves. Good things don't come cheap. Increase tuition of Federal Universities to 500k, they will start making noise but the same freaks are willing to spend 5 million Naira for masters in UK university.
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by cliffsador: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2019
O lord take me away from this shit hole, I pray thee. Amen
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by seunmohmoh(f): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by alausa288: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2019

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by soke02(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2019
E no GI better for Nigeria executives, legislature and judiciary. Always find way to make life hard for the common man
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by zombieHUNTER: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2019
Empredboy:
Just as those who said the high price of rice will come down, the tax rate too will come down or communication charges will come down in future

That is the same farce they sold us during the fuel pump hike... It will come down

Has it?

Same goes for the Rice... It's never gonna happen... Rice will cost 50k per bag by December

APc is pure Evil

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by jaxxy(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2019
They don’t know anything besides tax. They will soon tax animals and pets except for cow.

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by AuntyAmope(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2019
C

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by dalongjnr: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Nigerians are in soap. We should be talking of unicameral legislative structure and salary cuts for the legislators and cut on general expenditures. If you communicates you pay,you see salary alert, you pay. Drive car,you pay. You buy land,you pay. You see light, you pay,water too you pay. In fact, what is free in this country?
Even the Free education basic education, you pay PTA and saw uniforms. Na wawo!

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by 042rebel: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2019
And to think that this is the man PDP supported for Senate presidency .
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by BanevsJoker(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2019
Empredboy:
Just as those who said the high price of rice will come down, the tax rate too will come down or communication charges will come down in future
LOL.
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by gambia(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2019
una try.
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by timay(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2019
After paying VAT in the Recharge we make both on data , Airtime and cable subscription initially?

This will amount to double taxation. It's like this people are mad

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Scandinavian02: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2019
No wonder you lost the senate presidency!
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Naijaarchive(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Is VAT Paid on recharge cards both for telecommunications and pay per view Tv not enough.....

Chai... To even use smartphone in Nigeria now is wahala..... 1gig go turn 1500 grin
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Bobrisky5: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Thank God this one didnt become senate president

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by adenigga(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Do they pay tax for all the money they steal?

Pay what?

All those stupid Senators & their house of representatives members, are they not on complimentary subscription copies (free package) from DSTV - GSM networks, so how do we expect these self centered of lawmakers to feel the pains of the masses?

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by grandexpress(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2019
clarocuzioo:
I was watching Sunrise daily the day he was spewing the trash and I wondered where the country is heading to when you have such dullards pioneering the affairs of the country.

This is also a man that has Boko Haram question mark hanging on his head which he is yet to clear.

This is a man that is part of the legislooters milking us dry of our scarce resources.

Also I was concerned that Channels TV presenters we're not grilling him hard with questions as they used to prior to 2015.

I made the following conclusion within me.

The political class wants to shut the greatest voices of the masses which is social media, information and communication technology, that's why they introduced this wickedness to discourage people f on using the social media, and not to be well inform about their reckless attitude in governance.

When it is time to vote. You people will not vote or unite to vote out these primitive politicians. But when they are voted into office by uneducated masses, we the educated ones begin to complain.

We all had a chance to choose our leaders, now we have them. Democracy is a game of numbers.

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by biuty20: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2019
He must be dreaming angry
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by AMvanquish: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2019
They should first slash their bogus salaries before we take them serious.

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by mcgift(m): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2019
Thunder fire him with his proposing bill

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Uzorgod(m): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2019
Jamaica Senators reason far better than all these boko haram Zoo Senators.

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2019
That's it, cluelessness of the highest order, that day it was one minister who said there's no hunger in Nigeria, I will just go and drop my SIM

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Chukapage(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2019
He knows Northerners won't PAY shit! This scums of the Earth are just trying to milk the productive SOUTH as much as possible Southern Leaders AGAIN are the dumbest! undecided

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2019
And some people here think Nigeria will get better .. lol

Both Hailers and Wailers , we are all in this together, so no shaking ..

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2019
This satanic, sadistic, pathetic, bokoharamic lunatic is all shades of stupidity!

The shithole deserves far better than these senile, clueless, brain-dead scums!

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by nwamabo247(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2019
Those people don't know what poor masses through....please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below

Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others / Shockwaves In Ambode’s Camp Over Tinubu’s ‘direct Primaries’ Stance / Reps To Strip President Of Sole Power To Appoint, Sack Service Chiefs