Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring (19921 Views)

Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol / Benin Republic Slams CFA 2M On Nigeria Cargoes In Retaliation For Border Closure / Dele Momodu Hails Osatohamen Osewengie Physicist Who Makes Drones For US Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by Sirseedorf(m): 5:28am On Oct 16, 2019
Nice one there

The customs and immigration are useless like condom carton because their hands are full of bribery .

BUHARI.....

Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 16, 2019
In the next news

government acquires drones for 200 billion

1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by gaskiyamagana: 5:31am On Oct 16, 2019
9jaRealist:
Bubu, so you want to deploy drones and technology to prevent possible smuggling by small-timers, but...
How come these drones had never been deployed against herdsmen rampaging through the land and slaughtering citizens?
angry
>
You should have said, the operation should be extended to monitoring of killer herdsmen.
Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by 9jaRealist: 5:38am On Oct 16, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
You should have said, the operation should be extended to monitoring of killer herdsmen.

Of course, it goes without saying...
But the fact it apparently never crossed their minds is a telling commentary.
>
Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by Victor08032(m): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2019
NA HIM SABI : PNA HIM SABI
Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by 9jaRealist: 5:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Isinweke:
OUR BORDER WITH NIGER REPUBLIC

Not during elections... grin
>
Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by terrafella(m): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2019
9jaRealist:
Bubu, so you want to deploy drones and technology to prevent possible smuggling by small-timers, but...
How come these drones had never been deployed against herdsmen rampaging through the land and slaughtering citizens?
angry
>

Bro you just said exactly what was on my mind, I hope others can read between the lines.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by netflicks(m): 5:43am On Oct 16, 2019
I heard he northern border is still very open..I think there is a hidden agenda towards the closure and it will surface soon.
Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 16, 2019
9jaRealist:

Which economic team? shocked
Abegi members of the recently-constituted Economic Advisory Council are you smart to recommend such NONSENSE!

<
There are people that believe everything the current administration does is dumb, I'm not in that bracket so I believe there's an endgame here. I hope it reaps the anticipated benefit(s)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by Chukwurah003: 5:47am On Oct 16, 2019
beresponsible:
Pakistanis and North Koreans.. Mtcheww See they are targeting. Which borders are you monitoring with all kind of contraband coming through the water from Cameroon? Policies just to suffer the masses

I am never surprised when I see comments such as this from Atiku supporters since they only understand how to steal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by forreelliinc: 5:48am On Oct 16, 2019
grin IPOB be like

Jubril is sending armed drones to kill igbo pipo under the guise of border security
Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by jojomario(m): 5:53am On Oct 16, 2019
beresponsible:
Pakistanis and North Koreans.. Mtcheww See they are targeting. Which borders are you monitoring with all kind of contraband coming through the water from Cameroon? Policies just to suffer the masses
this info you are giving is false.
Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by Galaticos444: 5:54am On Oct 16, 2019
The dullard won't approve drones for security reasons for tackling of kidnappers along kaduna-Abuja highway cos d perpetrators ar his kinsmen fulanis

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by mabeni(m): 5:54am On Oct 16, 2019
Now, I know they mean business
Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by Commentor: 6:00am On Oct 16, 2019
nony43:
Buhari's so called border closure is funny. Goods and people from Cameroon, Benin & Niger can't ENTER or LEAVE Nigeria, yet herdsmen and their cattle have unimpeded access into Nigeria. Maybe they are spirits?

If you like change your moniker 5 times.
Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by Born2Breed(f): 6:01am On Oct 16, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Simple deployment of Immigration officers and Customs officers to the north will save us this money. The north has the most porous border in Nigeria.

Gbam!!!

You've said it all. The number of cars, rice and other contraband's that pass through there will make this initiative a mirage.
Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by Commentor: 6:02am On Oct 16, 2019
emerged01:
Should I be happy or sad? Well,I am happy for the For the farmers who smiling to bank and I’m sad for importers of rice who are witnessing financial setback.

You mean smugglers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by Alcantara88: 6:03am On Oct 16, 2019
9jaRealist:
angry
>
Don't expect the military to leak such important information to the public. Am sure they use drones too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by HowDareU: 6:04am On Oct 16, 2019
Good job Mr president: Keep it up. When drones are deployed, a 360 degree arial view of the border land mass is captured. Moreover, it will deter foreign intruders from acessing our borders illegally.
Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by HowDareU: 6:06am On Oct 16, 2019
Good job Mr president: Keep it up. When drones are deployed, a 360 degree arial view of the border land mass is captured. Moreover, it will deter foreign intruders from acessing our borders illegally. Check my blog at www.securitymattersafrica.com for all things security and safety.
Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by roymary: 6:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Drone wey no fit monitor bOko Haram must be able to monitor who carry turkey and rice.

Putting the cart before the horse as always.

Well done sir.

undecided
Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by akdjr(m): 6:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Our boarders are compromised and FG has refused to go after those who made it so. How can I hire bouncers to protect the entrance of an event and I will start fighting unwanted people that took advantage of the bouncers inefficiency to enter the event? Customs at the boarder and at the seaport make money from those smugglers and the Government knows that. I think there is a conspiracy in our system that the masses don't know.
Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by Austineva(m): 6:19am On Oct 16, 2019
Hmm. Where Nigerians are ravishing in hunger. angry angry
Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by Afamed: 6:22am On Oct 16, 2019
beresponsible:
How do you intend to survive as a nation, when your country is a dumping ground ? How do you intend to survive as a nation when a country with land mass of 923, 763km can't produce what to eat?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by Techsunny: 6:24am On Oct 16, 2019
beresponsible:
Buhari is wicked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by Afamed: 6:24am On Oct 16, 2019
Born2Breed:

Gbam!!!

You've said it all. The number of cars, rice and other contraband's that pass through there will make this initiative a mirage.
And from the thread , is the drone only meant to be deployed to the SS or SW? Or the present border closure is limited to the SS and SW alone?
Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by capable111(m): 6:25am On Oct 16, 2019
Our problem just started... 1 bag of rice is now 28,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by Afamed: 6:28am On Oct 16, 2019
Isinweke:
OUR BORDER WITH NIGER REPUBLIC
Don't be mischievous, this was an old picture

Re: Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring by Afamed: 6:29am On Oct 16, 2019
capable111:
Our problem just started... 1 bag of rice is now 28,000
Keep your lies to yourself, which market did you buy a rice N28,000?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu's Lawyer Reacts To Bawa's Appointment. Says 'Justice Has Not Been Served' / Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad / CAC Prophet Predicts Saraki, Gbajabiamila Will Emerge NASS Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.