Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,170 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked (4981 Views)

Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! / NAFDAC Official Website Hacked Again! / Interswitch Website Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by dhtml3(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2010
Slyr0x:

Yeah, Am a certified penetration tester and i assist companies/organizatns in performin a pentest on dere web applis and Network. You can hit me up slyrox2[at]gmail[.]com

Marketing strategy smiley
No problemo, i will hire you when the tyme comes.

@yawatide, i know you were going to say that. . .but yes, it is a common thing for our people here to refuse payment for updates, and many ppl will do there best to avoid full payment of their website - and this is the kinda thing that happens sometimes, when the developer just did not finish the job.
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by yawatide(f): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2010
@ , : okay o tongue

@donpuzo yim me at yawatide at any time
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by sweetguy10(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2010
na wa oo I don lost for here , I no even understand a thing of wetin dem dey talk embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2010
showoffs
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by Cactus(m): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2010
@sting_224
This is not show off, most people that have commented know each other pretty well in terms of what they are able to do. No one is showing off to anyone, People here know who got what expertise in what field.

@sweetguy10
Everything involves learning except you are a savant or something happens overnight. If it sparks your interest, you can also begin reading/researching. its best to be a white hat. at least you will have peace of mind.
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by sweetguy10(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2010
Cactus:

@sting_224
This is not show off, most people that have commented know each other pretty well in terms of what they are able to do. No one is showing off to anyone, People here know who got what expertise in what field.

@sweetguy10
Everything involves learning except you are a savant or something happens overnight. If it sparks your interest, you can also begin reading/researching. its best to be a white hat. at least you will have peace of mind

Bros I'm very interested , what will it cost me ? seems like you're the boss here undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by Cactus(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2010
No one is the boss we are all here learning and helping each other to get things done.
It could cost you nothing to start, Google is your best friend, and never lets you down.

Depending on the aspect you have interest in, people can recommend a start point. So you can start a new thread requesting for info on a specific topic or explanation about different aspects of IT
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by emekaD3(m): 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2010
[size=20pt]make i go to the site and hack out my own national moi moi[/size]
will be bak grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by nauvel: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2010
@Donpuzo when are u going to finish upgrading your marknollis.com. All i ever get is

Site Perpetually Upgrading tongue
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by drjayzee(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2010
*dhtml:

wtf? so you were behind it all along eh?
me self, i don do my own
http://www.nse.org.ng/pic_upload/slideshow/dhtml.txt
lol

This website is so unsecure that even an olodo-haccker like me can still bomb the whole thing, both files and databases. . .

Men, this is not joking, I never, and I will never put something on somebody's site at all, I thought some of you take things serious, (ethical), anyway it is a great mistake to use an exploit and you too place something out there, this is somebody's website oo,

I guess if I am the security consultant for the site, time for making some cash would have come, because with ppl like dhtml etc, a big claims and damages have to paid. wink wink

Evidences posted at Nairlaland and log will also reveals alot, so the next thing is court appearance and claiming damages.
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by nauvel: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2010
emeka.D.:

[size=20pt]make i go to the site and hack out my own national moi moi[/size]
will be bak grin grin grin

Shameless Hustler smiley
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by drjayzee(m): 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2010
I guess the owners are on it now.

This site was done by Upperlink.

Registrar Information
Registrar Name: Upperlink Limited
Registration URL: www.upperlink.com.ng
Address: ASSBIFI House (2nd Floor), ASSBIFI Road, Alausa CBD, Ikeja, Lagos.
Customer Service Contact: Ireti Oladimeji
Customer Service Email: domains@upperlink.com.ng

Registrant:
Organisation: Nigeria Society of Engineers
Address:
       National Engineering Center
       Central Area
       Abuja, Abuja 00001
       NG
Email Address:
Phone Number: +0.8034070504
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2010
drjayzee abi dele momodu.

I will never delete my signature on that site!
If them wan come sue me, let them go ahead! Na Naija we dey!
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by dhtml3(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2010
lawd of mercy
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by rafmike(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2010
Wow! I really love true hacking,
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by mrofficial(m): 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2010
Shame on you all!!! grin grin grin

No screenshot for late comer like me.
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by dhtml3(m): 12:25am On Nov 10, 2010
sorry, we don wipe am make fecc no catch us
- safe dhtml
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by mrofficial(m): 12:55am On Nov 10, 2010
Okay.
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by deols(f): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2010
it is unfortunate
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by ayo84(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2010
nigerian websites don't have security checks to prevent them from being hacked, we are lucky that we dont do lots of ecommerce transactions in nigeria, cos that would be the real deal,all this hacking stories we all hear is not too serious.
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by lyfe(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2010
Seems someone is hosting Backtrack on his VMware. i can't see the hacked page.
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by Slyr0x: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2010
lyfe:

Seems someone is hosting Backtrack on his VMware. i can't see the hacked page.

You got me paranoid man. Talk to me.
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by lyfe(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2010
@Slyrox You do not need to be paranoid I'm just a noob, and an enthusiasts, I know BT to be one good tool for pentesting security flaws. Ethical pentesting will be a lucrative field of IT in the future in this part of the world.

The Quieter I become, the more I am able to listen
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by lekside44(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2010
whats special about the site? shey na waec site or jamb site wey people dey check result?
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by Slyr0x: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2010
lyfe:

@Slyrox You do not need to be paranoid I'm just a noob, and an enthusiasts, I know BT to be one good tool for pentesting security flaws. Ethical pentesting will be a lucrative field of IT in the future in this part of the world.

Aiite *cools down* iGet paranoid man when it comes to security affairs 'cos someone 0wning my box is the last thing i'lld want to think of. I have BT4 running on my Vmw4r3 and i just had this paranoia set in that som1 actually IS in my system. Had to check all my 65, 536 ports, event logs, made sure remote login was OFF, bla bla.

ONe
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by dhtml3(m): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2010
1+
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by Meristem: 6:33am On Nov 14, 2010
NSE website getting hacked? So what?
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by Orikinla(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2010
My popular news blog has been hacked again and I am very angry.

ID thieves and fraudsters can hack e-mail accounts and business websites, but hacking news sites is a bloody waste of time, except the "bastards" have been hired to attack the targeted website.

Hackers should be hanged in broad daylight.
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineers Website Hacked by Slyr0x: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2010
What site is that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With Ozeki Ng Activation Code / Nigerian Web Hosts Vs Foreign Web Hosts / Steps To Take Before Creating A Website - Techknowng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.