Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him (889 Views)

Breaking:. Today Is Monday!!...we Are All Sitting At Home. / Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu / Who Is Chief Bola Tinubu's Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by Comrde3g(m): 1:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Happy birthday to a wonderful leader,Former Minister of aviation and the charismatic opposition leader in Nigeria in person of Chief Femi Fani Kayode popularly known as FFK.

FFK deserves our greatest respect for the lives he has touched through his thoughtful leadership, great vision and sincerity, he has had a positive impact on every aspect of our democracy.
I join millions of Nigerians today to celebrate the ever courageous and charismatic opposition leader in Nigeria.
Chief Femi Fani Kayode is a greatest asset not only to South west but Nigeria as a whole.
Happy Birthday sir @realFFK, I wish you long life and prosperity

Re: Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by naijaguy123456(m): 1:15am On Oct 16, 2019
A wonderful thief and slayer of Bianca Ojukwu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by greatmarshall(m): 1:22am On Oct 16, 2019
Happy birthday to a fearless man
Re: Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by cenaman(m): 1:33am On Oct 16, 2019
This pipe mouth shall not be...............
Re: Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by Commentor: 1:48am On Oct 16, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by Oooops: 1:49am On Oct 16, 2019
Happy birthday FFK. You may not be perfect. We are all not. But I admire your guts. More blessings
Re: Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 3:10am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
[/s]
Re: Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by maruzia: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2019
Shameless Drug addict

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by skaramanga: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2019
Comrde3g:
Happy birthday to a wonderful leader,Former Minister of aviation and the charismatic opposition leader in Nigeria in person of Chief Femi Fani Kayode popularly known as FFK.

FFK deserves our greatest respect for the lives he has touched through his thoughtful leadership, great vision and sincerity, he has had a positive impact on every aspect of our democracy.
I join millions of Nigerians today to celebrate the ever courageous and charismatic opposition leader in Nigeria.
Chief Femi Fani Kayode is a greatest asset not only to South west but Nigeria as a whole.

Whaaaaaat?
This must be tramadol at work
FFK IS A BIG LIABILITY TO SOUTHWEST, AND A NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
One of the pioneers of today's Nigeria.
All politicians since 1983 till now are enemies to the country, I don't care about which party they are.

You OP that is eulogizing this man should do so personally, remove Nigeria from him because he hasn't helped the country in any way, he rather has gotten more from the nation that he's given.
Re: Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by JonDon12: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
FACT: If FFK runs for president 2023 on the PDP ticket, he might win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by orisa37: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
naijaguy123456:
A wonderful thief and slayer of Bianca Ojukwu.

Bianca raped the handsome guy.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by power50: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
How will this impact my life as a Nigerian?

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by orisa37: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
maruzia:
Shameless Drug addict

Who Who Who.
Re: Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by orisa37: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
maruzia:
Shameless Drug addict

Let him be Pre. and his wife VP in 2023. A Solution to Igbo/Yoruba INTEGRATION. OBJ, TRUMP, PUTIN etc support him. He is young, viable and vibrant.

OR

FFK/SARAKI after we must have driven all the Bokoharam and Fulani Herdsmen Bandits away to Niger, Chad, Bukina Faso and Muritania Republics.
Re: Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by orisa37: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
skaramanga:

Whaaaaaat? This must be tramadol at work FFK IS A BIG LIABILITY TO SOUTHWEST, AND A NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT.

That's sweet.
Re: Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by orisa37: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Comrde3g:

Happy Birthday FFK.
Re: Breaking: Today Is Chief FFK Birthday, Millions Of Nigerians Celebrate Him by yabatown: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
skaramanga:

Whaaaaaat?
This must be tramadol at work
FFK IS A BIG LIABILITY TO SOUTHWEST, AND A NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT.

True talk

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Negotiated Release Of 103 Chibok Girls Says Why 112 More May Not Return / I Tried To Meet Jonathan 16 Times, But He Choose To Support APC – Gov Dickson / History Made As Buhari Signs Fastest Budget Since 1999 — On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.