Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures (63256 Views)

Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures / Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
PataAlhaja:

Are you trying to say the dancing senator was responsible for the pregnancy that resulted in Davido?

Cases of Niggers fuckin' their brothers' wives no be new thing sha ... so you might just be right.

He is talking about being serious with life.
Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
wink2015:

Davido will be praying for a MALE CHILD now.

His Baby mama that has produce issues for him gave birth to females.

In Africa, male child TREND more because of their primodial role as far as family inheritances and family name is concerned.

Chioma could surprise Davido with a male child !

Who knows ?

What is the importance or relevance of Kpes Ikeji to Linda Ikeji's family other than waiting to inherit the Banana Island home?

When Linda came up with her audio engagement, he started bragging already but was disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by Midas01: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hypocrite. If it was a woman would you say the same?
inspitation:

who are you to judge him? which 3rd daughter na u born am?
Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by immaq8(f): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
so na this man get Adeleke University. Oluwa abeg pick my call.
Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by ctleurocollege: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
I won't be surprised if he has relocated these kids abroad make Chioma no kill them. School is in session what are they doing there?
Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by ctleurocollege: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
wink2015:
[s]

Davido will be praying for a MALE CHILD now.

His Baby mama that has produce issues for him gave birth to females.

In Africa, male child TREND more because of their primodial role as far as family inheritances and family name is concerned.

Chioma could surprise Davido with a male child !

Who knows ?[/s]

Davido is from Yoruba tribe not Igbo, you see that his first daughter? she will get the bigger share of his inheritance followed by the second before the third, okay? he's not Igbo. Even Ojukwu, gave all his female children inheritance both the ones in and outside marriage are you more Igbo than him? you can ask all your yoiruba friends they will say same thing
Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by Legendguru: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by akdjr(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Children are indeed fruit of potency. You may not like him having children with different women now but in 10-15 years from now his mate who because of societal norms of not wanting to have a child out of wedlock will know what they have actually missed. Those of 2Face age now knows exactly what I mean seeing how grown 2Baba's children are. I still regrets why I had to opt for an abortion when my girl was PG during my 200L.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out / "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo / Photos From Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.