Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,643 members, 7,851,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

This Is My Sickle Cell Story By Ayodele Neelam Mary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is My Sickle Cell Story By Ayodele Neelam Mary (584 Views)

Parents With Sickle Cell Kids How Do You Cope? / Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Undetected Sickle Celler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Sickle Cell Story By Ayodele Neelam Mary by Fyzt: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2019
This is my Sickle cell story

Things will happen, circumstances will cause false encouragement to be costly to another.
At first glance, my brother worry with regret about me on my sick bed looking fragile with death at a distance...
I remember him drawing blood from the family for an intern blood test trial at a lab. He came home with the result claiming me to be AS but no proof in paper just a scribbled jot of result. ..
I lived my life varyingly to the exorcism of health ethics by him.
I remembered the false encouragement he gave and the consequential deep it kept me..
We found out the truth right after my Secondary school when I faced some health crisis which almost took my life..
The truth which evolves around the lie told began to unravel, question as to his broaden study and others...
We later found out he told the lie because it was ethically right and to avoid a stirred family heart. Though he lived with the secret and without a family support but he was glad to render support when need be and held a mirror for my life...
The mirror was the truth behind my living and the wrong perception my family had of me...
Though everyone knows that lying is wrong and that some situations seems to warrant it but telling the truth reveals ways in which we want to grow with lies sparing the feelings of a broken heart..

Re: This Is My Sickle Cell Story By Ayodele Neelam Mary by Omojudy: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2019
Nice picture. The write up could be written better please so we get the gist better. How are you today?

(1) (Reply)

Gorgeous Baby Dresses / Affordable Shoe Rack / Chymall Is Not A Scam And Is Not Crashing. We Have Big Things Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.