Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) (56753 Views)

Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) / Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by package7(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
All these burn burn are not ordinary haba...
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jeez!!!

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Chiomycutie(f): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
See how we are suffering in this country. The effect of bad governance is always on the poor masses. When will things ever going to change , when will that be.
I weep this nation��. May their souls rest in peace. �
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Yorubamuslim22: 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
AbdulHakeem44:
She probably had plans for December. Man proposes God disposes. God disposes accordingly. In a nation with clueless leaders, H E will dispose their affairs according to their cluelessness
[/s]
so this is how God disposes by roasting her and the innocent child alive?

don't bring God into this

this is a pure act of lawlessness and bad governance if not tell me what a full loaded pms tanker will be doing in the market with huge crowd

1 Like

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by judgementyard(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
So sad
RIP
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Aurelius1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
Very very graphic! Life has become so cheap in Nigeria. Just see the way people are standing over them without any iota of respect for the dead.
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by fidelity111(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
what a tragedy! may their souls rest in perfect peace.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by VAQAXY: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is heartbreaking
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by sonnie10: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Whobedatte:
Why did you bring their horrible corpse here, for what exactly?
This isn't right at all
It is more insensitive to call the dead bodies of a mother and child ‘horrible corpse.’

3 Likes

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by mercyvivv(f): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jesus Christ!
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by cenaman(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Chai! Nigeria why Buhari why
[img]https://media1./images/47bf1eb18ce20acee451b0513fa228f3/tenor.gif[/img]
e no go ever better for u. why bringing buhari into this matter? is he "buhar" the driver?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by realestniggah: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
priceaction:
You are a fool for not censoring that graphic pics. And a bigger fool for bringing this to fp. Imagine proud of gathering the pics.

No form of censorship whatsoever. I know we don't do things right in Nigeria but this is a new low..
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Ategberoson(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
my heart cut reading this sad news

Nigeria govt from federal to state to local govt had failed us

we Nigerians deserved better than this situation we ignorantly pushed ourselves to. we Don't keep these leaders on their foot, we appraise and sing them praise songs whenever they'd what we elected them to do

Nigeria govt had failed us
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yorubamuslim22:
[s][/s]
so this is how God disposes by roasting her and the innocent child alive?

don't bring God into this

this is a pure act of lawlessness and bad governance if not tell me what a full loaded pms tanker will be doing in the market with huge crowd
Lol, nothing happens outside the plan and knowledge of God. That is why I said HE (God) disposes our affairs accordingly. If we had leaders who had enacted good policies in place already, then maybe Her affairs won't have ended in this manner.
What you deem act of wickedness isn't an act of wickedness with God. Imagine, you have a poultry, you decided to kill the chicken and leave the mother alive. To you, you are exercising your authority, to the hen mother, you are the most wicked being. See God's work from that perspective.
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by realestniggah: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
sonnie10:

It is more insensitive to call the dead bodies of a mother and child ‘horrible corpse.’

It an horrible sight to see. It what it is.. People should have been prevented from seeing this.. I bet little children are there gazing at this..there was a fire in grenfell tower in the UK a couple of year ago.. We saw no pictures of the deceased.. That is the way thing should be done.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by descartes400: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Shouldn't this make people question the Existence of a certain god of the Israelites?
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by finalboss(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:
She probably had plans for December. Man proposes God disposes. God disposes accordingly. In a nation with clueless leaders, H E will dispose their affairs according to their cluelessness
which God are you talking bout ?
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Imagine the OP post.. to view more photo and videos for what exactly To have a nightmare... Internet need to be in serious check in Nigeria

Fire kill you there @the op... and to the nairalander mod... i repeat you are doing a nonsense job

This such content cannot be moved to FP of a foreign forum... Imagine the cruelty to thousand of viewers this evening shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by ednut1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
this should not be on the internet
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Savagedawg: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Obiano failed us, no fire service till now.. Many are rendered homeless. Everything around Ochanja plaza were burn to ashes. Rip to the dead. Rip to you Sir Otagbue, Rip to my two shops and properties that were burnt and rip to the goods I offloaded yesterday.
cry cry cry
Not only the woman, a man was burnt in his warehouse, many people around me are having suicidal thoughts. God help me, God help us. All this taxes no fire service

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by KraticKratus: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
finalboss:
which God are you talking bout ?

The useless one that allowed this to happen.
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by cenaman(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Chai! Nigeria why Buhari why
[img]https://media1./images/47bf1eb18ce20acee451b0513fa228f3/tenor.gif[/img]
May you never see the good things of life, why bringing buhari into this matter, is buhari the driver?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by OMANBALA1: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Why are you showing people these graphic pictures ?? Why ? Its inhuman!!
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by finalboss(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
KraticKratus:

The useless one that allowed this to happen.
grin

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by 12345baba(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yorubamuslim22:
Anambra state government failed us today
for over 2 hrs no fire service at sight
Ibiano is a monumental failure
useless governor
newspaper governor
na only to flaunt rubbish he sabi
cry

mou governor
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
realestniggah:

It an horrible sight to see. It what it is.. People should have been prevented from seeing this.. I bet little children are there gazing at this..there was a fire in grenfell tower in the UK a couple of year ago.. We saw no pictures of the deceased.. That is the way thing should be done.

The mod may ban you for disagreeing with their action..

That nairaframe guy.. seems there is a special agreement with nairaland and them... any content they post here will surely reach frontpage..

Nonsense content reaching that FP is 95% per day.. No brain tasking topics this days... since they need many topics so as to keep their ads in check

Imagine one eating and view that graphic image for God sake

1 Like

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Fuckthamods: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
cenaman:
e no go ever better for u. why bringing buhari into this matter? is he "buhar" the driver?
Buhari, pple like you, and the rest of the yoruber pple Which I'm sure the driver is from, derive joy in putting igbo down.
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
And their family will be looking for them. Choi. And a sad end. May their souls find eternal rest in world where there is no death, no suffering, no night and no day. This is how their worries about tomorrow ended.
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by oka4ugoo: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
A
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by sonnie10: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
realestniggah:

Would a child call the dead body of his parents ‘horrible corpse’?
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by PrincessB1(f): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is so pathetic.

No one deserves to die this way cry
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by UgoManchester(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Chai, Its so pitiful to behold. RIP to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.