Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) (56755 Views)

Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) / Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by dallyemmy: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
cry cry cry cry
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by 2LESS(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
The mode that pushed this picture to FP deserves serious sanctioned. He/She is a carnibal, Savage, senseless and has no regards to humanity and respect for the dead.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by PapalsBull(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
I can only imagine the pain they must have pass through embarassed

R.i.p cry
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by ANSMEDIA: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is not fair. Seun lalasticlala mynd44. Blur this pics or completely remove it for humanity sake

1 Like

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Yorubamuslim22: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
PapalsBull:
I can only imagine the pain they must have pass through embarassed

R.i.p cry
[/s]
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is quite a painful death.
May their souls rest in peace.

To the living, be careful with your environment. Always ensure you are sensitive to your spirit. This will help you avoid some tragic occurrence and prolong your life.
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Chai! Nigeria why Buhari why
[img]https://media1./images/47bf1eb18ce20acee451b0513fa228f3/tenor.gif[/img]
shatap illiterate
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Brunicekid(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jehovah!

God have mercy on us... We don't want to see this kind of happening again.
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Esco2: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Is so painful.
May there soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Drenimarcus(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
RIP to the dead. Everyone has been clamoring for the mods to remove the pictures but they didn’t. You guys are so silly and have no respect for the departed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Tofee: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
What a pity!
They will only make policy that benefit them. Just pay a visit to the fire service stations, all of their equipments are outdated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by jayloms: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
My God, Please save us from Nigeria!!! embarassed
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by kevotek1000(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Very painful death... Sometimes I wonder why do loved ones die. May God bless the souls of the mother and child... RIP
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Make una remove that picture abeg
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Emx95: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
nairafame:
Fire incident caused by a fuel tanker has killed and destroyed so many properties in Onitsha, Anambra State. Nairafame has gathered some pictures from the incident.

So sad. May they rest in peace. ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by MERCHANDISER: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
The state government need to sit up

no single fire service station
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by MERCHANDISER: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
All Eastern Governors has failed us
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by 2LESS(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sholaani:

This topic picture need to be brought down for humanity sake.......please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cc Dominique, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun

I guess the traffic it is generating means more money to them. U can imagine how callous people can be just because of money. Making money out of other people's pain and sorrow. No conscience at all and caution thrown to the wind. Pathetic beings. Tufiaaaaaaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by lexxyrule(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
realestniggah:
Christ

Images like this are not suppose to make it to the internet.. No respect whatsoever to the deceased.

Seun please do something this is too gruesome.

mod just move anything to the front page.

What happens to viewers discression is advised?

1 Like

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Chuksyno(m): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yorubamuslim22:
[s][/s]
so this is how God disposes by roasting her and the innocent child alive?

don't bring God into this

this is a pure act of lawlessness and bad governance if not tell me what a full loaded pms tanker will be doing in the market with huge crowd
where the tanker accident occurred was at upper iweka about 2klms away from where this woman got burnt with her child and it was fuel that flooded through the drainage that raged the area. No petroleum tanker pass through ochanja market.
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by realestniggah: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
lexxyrule:

What happens to viewers discression is advised?

That not enough. People always click regardless. The image should have been blurred and censored and an external link provided to the uncensored image,if anyone really want to see the image.
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nigeria is Hell Fire
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Playthepianos: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
RIP

meanwhile,
Check also:
Click here to see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Whobedatte(m): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
sonnie10:

It is more insensitive to call the dead bodies of a mother and child ‘horrible corpse.’
Ok what should I call those gory pics?
Kindly educate me .
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by sonnie10: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Whobedatte:

Ok what should I call those gory pics?
Kindly educate me .
Burnt bodies of mother and child. Their remains.
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Whobedatte(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
sonnie10:

Burnt bodies of mother and child. Their remains.
Noted.
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Tonyspecial(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rip
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by shegie(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
RIP
Re: Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by webngnews: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Aren't Nigerians Interested In Russia? / Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.