Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) (45405 Views)

Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. / Car Accident At Eko Hotel, Victoria Island - Photos / Lekki Toll Hike Causes Lock-Down On Lagos Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by jaybenugo: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
IGBERETV REPORT

Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos)

The fire incident under the Eko Bridge at Apongbon Lagos Island, on Wednesday, has impacted part of the bridge.

The inferno consumed the market beneath the bridge.

https://igberetvnews.com/1416881/aftermath-fire-incident-apongbon-lagos-island-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
This calamity happened immediately the evil one left for Abuja. The gods are angry with him

201 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Our markets are not organized...any small fire will turn to disaster. I blame the citizens mostly, I'm sure if there are fire extinguishers stationed at every corner of the market, some people will steal them.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by nymphomaniac(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
What a pity! I wasn’t immediately aware of the cause of the gridlock all the way from Surulere. It took me 4+ hrs to get to work.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
I hope no life was lost. I understand what it seems like making a life out of that situation so I might not blame the traders.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by lalastimlala: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
My worry is that most of the people that live around that area will be asked to evacuate immediately.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by temptnow: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
The wicked terrorist always come and go with blood and tears.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by Realists(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
This calamity happened immediately the evil one left for Abuja. The gods are angry with him

Hmm, what an observation from you, however kindly tell us more about the establishment date of skull mining in the region. It's founding fathers & the current perpetuators of it, because that the true evil that needs urgent attention.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
shocked
All these substandard constructions self shocked
Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by Adedotguy: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by assholemods: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
I pity you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by Gamesmart: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wow!

This is why no one should be allowed to sell under-bridge.

So this will now cost us millions of dollars to rebuild, money that could have gone to other things, all because some idiotic bleeding-hearts will say "why are you chasing the poor away from making their daily bread".

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Too bad
Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Anywhere he goes something strange will happen. Very pathetic and sad to say that this man is a jinxed.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by Lamfes: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Okay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by Owill: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
It's well

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by paymentvoucher: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
If LASG start demolition now, people will abuse the hell out of Sanwolu.

Do we know how much that will cost to repair this bridge now??
cry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by surebona(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chai even God don forget naija

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by Lamfes: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2022

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by jef131: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Long thing be that oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by sosanova: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2022

That bridge will be shut down for months , Lagosians going to the island should expect crazy traffic for the next 4 months

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Man made, thugs or touts trying to steal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by brainpulse: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
sad
Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by 96ACE: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
You get bad mouth grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by ecolime(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Sadly, I agree with you cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by Mccullum: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:

Smhuuuu..

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:

That is what happens when u allow agbero's, touts and paraga sellers to open shop under the bridge.

Lagos island is a very useless place or let me say that axis of Lagos island. . undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
shut up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
That bridge has never been in good condition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by aspabay(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:

Did he visit Apongbon. You hatred will definitely eat you up.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
angry sad dey should stop all those pipu cooking. Frying with gas at bus stop/under bridge

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) / Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In / FRSC Arrests Mary Ikoku For Using Google Maps In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.