Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO (80620 Views)

Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by LinkolnTech(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
I strongly believe in AJ, he will beat the hell out of Andy Ruiz. But fear just dey catch me. ��

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Sleevia: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
OChimex:

Yeah, very likely. From all Andy's fights he seems to have an iron cheek to take shots. Unlike AJ whose hardly take a shot without wobbling. check his fights he cant stand a shot without visibly showing that he feels the punch. Again, he is a slow puncher unlike Andy who is very fast. AJ will understand that this fight will be his hardest fight ever. Andy is a monster. watch his trainings and previous fights �

The only lesson I learned from this is that you Nigerians are hypocrite and two face.

The same AJ you lots praised to the high heaven is same one you are belittling now.

I hope and wish AJ shock you all.

5 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
midolian:
I think this guy will again...

Joshua will need to unleash the Beast in him. He has no option. The Beast that beat Klitschko has to come out.

Im glad Ruiz has given him the warning cos smtmes I think he’s doing gelato/ice cream training.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by thundafire: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dj Cuppy to blame if dey hit am again
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
viccipedia:
Make this guy no go knock Joshua out again o..
He might thrash Joshua again ooo grin
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
OChimex:

Yeah, very likely. From all Andy's fights he seems to have iron cheeks to take shots. Unlike AJ who hardly take a shot without wobbling. Check his fights he cant stand a shot without visibly showing that he feels the punch. Again, he is a slow puncher unlike Andy who is very fast. AJ will understand that this fight will be his hardest fight ever. Andy is a monster. watch his trainings and previous fights � AJ is not even a skillful fighter with good head movements and foot work.

U forget Aj sent him to the canvas 1st b4 he lost his footing and Ruiz got the best of him. Let’s not overhype the situation.

4 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by nwamabo247(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
i pray this guy no win joshua again oo...please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Jbrafael: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
joseph1832:
If he's really serious he should take off his shirt let's see. Atleast his shirt was off in the first pic. grin

Lol...��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by ALEXIS0240: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
englishmart:
The first match was fixed. Anthony Joshua will go all out and kill this arrogant Mexican.
For once someone is seeing things from my point,lets watch the rematch,if joshua wins,its confirms the fixing.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by OChimex: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sleevia:

The only lesson I learned from this is that you Nigerians are hypocrite and two face.

The same AJ you lots praised to the high heaven is same one you are belittling now.

I hope and wish AJ shock you all.

You seem to be sentimental. Be logical. Go watch all AJ fights. Compare to this guy you will see how tough Andy will be. Unless he improves. Whyte exposed AJ, Klitschiko did too, he would have finished off AJ, it was just luck on AJ, side. Andy floored him 3 times. Takam who everybody floored, AJ struggled to beat him. Just take away sentiments and watch AJ. which is why Eddy Hearn is running away from Wilder. Go read what retired heavy weights said about AJ, one even advised him to change his trainer. You are the one Nigerian who believes in luck and miracle like super eagles will turn to prayer warriors before a match and still get beaten silly. Mr, in life, whatever you do learn to perfection and believe in it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by madenigga(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
If this guy beats Anthony Joshua again, his career is over
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by SuperS1Panther: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
AJ had better come to Okeho for Aluwo!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by pacespot(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
This guy might be fat but he is highly technical in boxing. I watched that match against Joshua, he was always attacking when Joshua retreated. His faster feet and arms gave him the victory. Joshua could not have answers to those flurry of punches this guy threw at him. That was his edge on that day.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by stagger: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Meanwhile AJ is busy partying away. He should be very woke! Or he will get knocked out again!

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Tareq1105: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Whatever happens AJ has done his best and has raised the bar in the sport of Boxing. Boxing is sport. You can't be winning all the time.

franchasng:
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

My Yoruba brother is about to collect another round of beating from the fat yoga wrestler grin grin

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Fuckthamods: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
Anskid:
Andy The Destroyer, The Mexican street boy from America.

Anthony Joshua shouldn't take this guy for granted because by the look of things, he's fully prepared.

I remember when our Samuel Peter was the king of the rings and started running his mouth. The Governor of Akwa Ibom state had to go watch his match live vs one of the Klitscho brothers,

What Peter passed through that night, even Musa never see am for gate.

Even Governor run leave am.

He came back from injury and got a final beating from the other Klitscho brother.
Chai
Hahahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by OChimex: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
jaxxy:

U forget Aj sent him to the canvas 1st b4 he lost his footing and Ruiz got the best of him. Let’s not overhype the situation.

AJ has never recovered so quickly like that when floored. Watch Klitschko's fight. The last fight before this one with the 38 year old Povetkin. It took AJ rounds to recover from the shots that bled his nose. AJ is good we know, but he needs to learn a lot in boxing before facing the likes of Wilder, Tyson Fury.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by naijadrivablog: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
How many people noticed that DJ Cuppy's "love" for Joshua reduced or died since he lost to Ruiz?

grin
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Conceptman: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
The advantage this Ruiz guy had was the fat in his body, A.J's blow couldn't penetrate into him very well and now he is going to collect dis time since there is no more fat to hold back punches from getting him Joshua is gonna win this.contact us for your aluminium windows Casement, casement with burglary, sliding etc 09034377258 WhatsApp email: conceptaluminiumservice@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Haaaaa, e don be for Joshua

He had pot belly and beat the hell out of AJ, come talk of now wey bobo don drink slimming tea ..., I pity Anthony Joshua

He’s busy snapping pishure up and dan., and giving Otedola pikin gift in Naija, while Ruiz is keeping fit ..

It’s ok o, I comment my reserve ..

Please don’t quote me o, I’m
Hungry, rice I dey cook still dey Fire
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by judedwriter(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
viccipedia:

Amen o...it will be double disgrace for anthony joshua...
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Steelarmy01: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Joshua, Joshua, Joshua...how many times did I call your name?! Huh grin
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by cybriz82(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
viccipedia:

Dnt worry cus this time around na Israel n Joshua go join hand beat am together.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by durai: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Was it only Takam nd klitschko he fought wit.av u checked his previous fights....AJ has bn training hard..He wants to get his belt back ...nd he nids our support
OChimex:

You seem to be sentimental. Be logical. Go watch all AJ fights. Compare to this guy you will see how tough Andy will be. Unless he improves. Whyte exposed AJ, Klitschiko did too, he would have finished off AJ, it was just luck on AJ, side. Andy floored him 3 times. Takam who everybody floored, AJ struggled to beat him. Just take away sentiments and watch AJ. which is why Eddy Hearn is running away from Wilder. Go read what retired heavy weights said about AJ, one even advised him to change his trainer. You are the one Nigerian who believes in luck and miracle like super eagles will turn to prayer warriors before a match and still get beaten silly. Mr, in life, whatever you do learn to perfection and believe in it.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Godsplan115: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
oluwasegun007:
If Joshua no beat this guys,

Am done.
done with what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by OChimex: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
durai:
Was it only Takam nd klitschko he fought wit.av u checked his previous fights....AJ has bn training hard..He wants to get his belt back ...nd he nids our support

Yeah, the same way we have been supporting super eagles, drumming and singing praises in stadium, yet they get beaten silly all the time. Same support Arsenal fans have given them yet they never played Champions league in three straight seasons. Mr. the whole lies with AJ to up his game, improve his skills. With or without our support, he will win is he is best at what he does.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by judedwriter(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
midolian:
I think this guy will again...

Thankfully, you didn't mention "win".
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by 2nattie(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
I believe this weight loss/transformation will be his undoing. Should have stayed the way he was.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Osesedney: 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Eyah AJ..
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by 2nattie(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
I believe this weight loss/transformation will be his undoing. Should have stayed the way he was. He had no business winning the first fight. Guess AJ was complacent back then. AJ has now tasted defeat (real defeat at the highest level), there wouldn't be a repeat of the first result. AJ will win. You will say I said it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat / Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) / Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.