Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design (45725 Views)

Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) / Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others / Nigerians React As Anambra Lawmakers Reject Prado Suvs For Innoson SUVs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2019
BafanaBafana:

The logo is beautiful. set aside your pain that it was a yoruba person who did it and and celebrate something good.

The problem is that if Innosom was yoruba and the designer was igbo nobody will even look his way.. I know yorubas very well, u highly highly tribalistic , but it's funny when u point accusing fingers at IGBOS calling them tribalist..

No Yoruba person dead or alive can do what Innoson just did considering how u all were saying trash about him. Lol.

Yorubas are shameless and can go back to eat their vomit anytime

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by airminem(f): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Yes, it is about 7million naira....but at the same time, I hear financing is available if you want to buy.

Making a car isn't cheap.

Also, compared to sane countries, a new car like a 2019 Toyota Corrola would cat $19
800. That's 7,157,000 naira.
Thats true. Honestly which will you preferably purchase if you have the cash?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Bizibi(m): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
cheesy if Buhari is your problem then you need a prayer. Is either you're a 419 or smuggler if you are fall in these two categories you're in hot soup.
so says a sycophant
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by elderhimself(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2019
I really wonder if this woman must react to everything.... local man cannot can
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by SOFTENGR: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Biafrannuke:
what will interest you the most is how the same yoruba people who hate on innoson will begin to applaud this PR stunt.
I don't agree. Hater exist everywhere. Many Yoruba people love innoson vehicle as much as you love it.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Heffalump(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2019
That logo will compete with Toyota and Mercedes any time.
Very outstanding. I see increased sales for innoson motors tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Revolva(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2019
They should adopt dis logo

This is world-class

Wow so wat have they been thinking about since with their former logo ...lol
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by OhiOfIhima: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2019
TreasureJunky:
Nigerians are talented, but our only problem is Buhari

Problem start from Democracy era but Buhari is now the chief Host.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by winterfell007(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Yorubas are full of hatred to be honest.
Now Innosom will become their Darling for doing this same innocent they love to hate.
And call criminal.. God is watching u all.

Chai!!! Your mental reasoning capacity is low
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2019
airminem:

Thats true. Honestly which will you preferably purchase if you have the cash?

Unfortunately, I love foreign brands...no offence to Innoson. ....but I might go for a toyota or a peugeout, or a volks.
Still, if I absolutely had to buy Nigerian...Innoson G80 is the way..
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by toolate2fail(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2019
Good work let work together to make this country big, we must make it work and we will do it if we want let build reputation trust and love yes we can.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by BafanaBafana: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

The problem is that if Innosom was yoruba and the designer was igbo nobody will even look his way.. I know yorubas very well, u highly highly tribalistic , but it's funny when u point accusing fingers at IGBOS calling them tribalist..

No Yoruba person dead or alive can do what Innoson just did considering how u all were saying trash about him. Lol.

Dude, yorubas give igbo kids scholarship in their states. They give igbos political appointments in their states, what are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by goat22: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2019
ursullalinda:

Abum Nwafor...calm down and drop the hate. Ifu ihe dinma too ya, inugo?
Anu Mbama! Ewoo Anu Mbama! Mbama mbama! kai Anu Mbama! nna o bu chikeze!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by spiritedtete: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Yorubas are full of hatred to be honest.
Now Innosom will become their Darling for doing this same innocent they love to hate.
And call criminal.. God is watching u all.

Tell me the most accomodating tribe in Nigeria...

Tell me the tribe that appoints or give room for participation of other tribe in politics...

People Generally have their differences... but when you say yorubas HATES i think and know you are completely wrong...

Yoruba Just like any civilised tribe... have their ego.. A yoruba man have the tendency to condemn his on people and support other tribes...

Yoruba don't see yorubas... what they see is human being and not tribe... same way goes to blood...if my blood had done something bad against anyone... i will judge accordingly and not say i have to shield because he or she is my blood. This goes for many yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by winterfell007(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Guy shut the Bleep up. I know a lot of Igbos that are working in a company that was founded by a 'Yoruba' man and so too alot of Yorubas that work in a company that was founded by a 'Igbo' man. You better retrain your mind to see things in different light.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by F117nighthawk: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2019
COCKCROW:

WHAT MAKES NIGERIA A COUNTRY, A NATION? GIVE FIVE REASONS. CAN A ZOO BE A NATION.

If u call Nigeria a Zoo, it means you too are part of the animals in the ZOO,so tell me what specie of animal are u in the ZOO? be honest with yourself
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by holysina(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2019
TreasureJunky:
hhahahahahaha guy u get problem, u made it look like buhari is the only presient to rule nigeria.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by airminem(f): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Unfortunately, I love foreign brands...no offence to Innoson. ....but I might go for a toyota or a peugeout, or a volks.
Still, if I absolutely had to buy Nigerian...Innoson G80 is the way..
G80 Ok. Just bought a new 2018 honda odyssey minivan. She is a smooth ride. Earlier i tried to pick an IVM but didnt get a classic van.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2019
AfroBeatDiary:
It is not a news that Twitter, the social media blogsphere went agog about the proposed improved Innoson logo by the Farouk Osuolale, the feat which has not only draw the attention of the MD/CEO of Innoson Vehicle has gotten a lot of commendation and applaud from several Nigerians including the ace activist and the self acclaimed tormentor of Buhari in the person of Aisha Yesufu. To show her support for the improved logo, Aisha Yesufu made a short video where she eulogises the designer in a tushed pidgen English.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5AiadM1TYo

https://mobile.twitter.com/osuolale_farouq/status/1184535438540840961

I think this is an upgrade from the IVM logo currently used by innoson.

Meanwhile do you wish to embark on building your own home?. Contact GC PROJECTS For your affordable building design and cost analysis from anywhere in nigeria. Our designs are very economic and affordable give us a call or chat us up on whatsapp 09037396586

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Uchek(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2019
Insightful comment!.

You are the only one I have seen so far who have debunked the falsehood by this administration that corruption is the root cause of Nigeria's failure. And you did it empirically by highlighting the truth that Singapore, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea , Brazil - in fact all the countries that were Nigeria's contemporaries at independence - all had corruption problem, yet developed and became economic powerhouse.

Nigeria, on the other hand, fell from grace to grass in less than two decades of flag independence. Our corruption produced a radically different outcome. REASON? Nigeria in 1966 fell into the hands of mediocres and incompetent military leadership who were unqualified and ill-suited for political leadership.

Ikinternational:

Anybody dumping all the blame on Buhari is not being honest. Furthermore, we can't keep saying the cabals are in control but blame the president anytime anything goes wrong. The truth is we lack leaders with vision. That is the problem with Nigeria and the rest of Africa.

When china was making their leap, there was corruption
When Singapore was making their leap, there was corruption. But those leaders had VISION!!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by adekolaelect(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2019
TreasureJunky:
Gbenue so hun is Buari your president since 1999??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by LetsNigerianize: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2019
The eagle at the background is not bad at all.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by nauto5: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2019
Nice logo
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by samirus: 9:10am On Oct 17, 2019
I'm very happy for faroq because of the logo he designed. We are good as a Nigerian , I will always say this, those who are in power are just always using tribe to divided our unity. Let conquer bad government together and let see the greatness of our country.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2019
winterfell007:

Chai!!! Your mental reasoning capacity is low

U don't even mental reasoning at all.
Truth hurts
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2019
Biafrannuke:
I hope you were this vocal against jobless Yoruba touts who think hating on the continent's first can manufacturer will ease their misery. ( if you are not one of them)

and hey! don't be too quick to predict a reward except you didnt get the whole message.

You never make sense for once. Don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2019
winterfell007:

Guy shut the Bleep up. I know a lot of Igbos that are working in a company that was founded by a 'Yoruba' man and so too alot of Yorubas that work in a company that was founded by a 'Igbo' man. You better retrain your mind to see things in different light.

It's not about working in a company go to east and see some of ur brothers don't know their way home again, but that's not the point..

The point is Innoson igbo man picking a design made by a Yoruba guy.
No Yoruba man will ever do that I this life.

Even ur conscience knows its the truth
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Nickshrapnel: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2019
Tapout:
the logo is reallly cool, but any graphic designer can also do that. Wondering y so much fuss is being made over this...if there was to be a competition, I'm sure better designs will surface. Besides what's the significance of the design,?? what does it portray ?? Theres a reason why the Ferrari has a horse as it's logo, these are the kind of questions that should be asked not just praising him.
I can see the IVM words in that logo the same way the Toyota logo also spells Toyota
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Digitalcreator(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2019
The logo alone can make me buy the car .weldone Farouk Osuolale
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2019
spiritedtete:

[s]Tell me the most accomodating tribe inNigeria...
Tell me the tribe that appoints or give room for participation of other tribe in politics...
People Generally have their differences... but when you say yorubas HATES i think and know you are completely wrong...
Yoruba Just like any civilised tribe... have their ego.. A yoruba man have the tendency to condemn his on people and support other tribes...
Yoruba don't see yorubas... what they see is human being and not tribe... same way goes to blood...if my blood had done something bad against anyone... i will judge accordingly and not say i have to shield because he or she is my blood. This goes for many yorubas. [/s]

Trash total trash... How are u the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria?
Same YORUBAS that ask for ur tribe before they rent u a house or offer u any help.

Same yorubas that asked IGBOS not to vote in Lagos election?
How can u forget so soon

Why are u all hypocrites and pretenders?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by trappatoni(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

you are part of the problem if you think all Yorubas are like the foolish ones on this platform. There are foolish people on the both sides and unfortunately you are one of them. This is the reason why the white folks will keep being a step ahead of black folks. Black folks can't reason beyond sentiments. COME TO THINK OF IT, A CAR FROM THE EAST, A DESIGNER FROM THE WEST AND A WOMAN FROM THE NORTH. YET YOU FOLKS CAN'T FIND A REASON TO BE UNITED FOR ONCE. SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by klax(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2019
Biafrannuke:
what will interest you the most is how the same yoruba people who hate on innoson will begin to applaud this PR stunt.

People like you won't stop making me to come back here to dish senses to your block head with empty brain docket.

Wihich Yoruba people hate Innoson

But why are you my people like these Why do you just love other tribes keep hating us the more with this our hate in everything towards other tribes

Name one Yoruba man pls that has came out publicly and denounced or declare hatred towards Innoson
Pls Nnwanne are you sick or what
People like you pissed me off like dig pooh I swear. Haba na wetin

Honestly I'm temporary out of NL and I'm willing to make it permanent in time to come but people like you if let alone will think they are stars talking sense not knowing they are just an idiots and must be treated so because I still don't know how Innoson matter now a Yoruba issue.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State / Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP / Saraki Disbands President Buhari's Support Group In Senate..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.