Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty (71967 Views)

Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album / Bella Hadid Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Goes Braless In New Photos / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by martolux(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
I like your teeth....I'll score you 99.9% on you teeth only grin
AverageAnnie:
biased list... What happened to pure Africans?? Ini Edo has a finer face structure than these ones.
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
engrfaruq:
Still searching for the beauty... Let us see her shape first, before you give us one shapeless woman as most beautiful
which us?
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Toks2008(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
engrfaruq:
Still searching for the beauty... Let us see her shape first, before you give us one shapeless woman as most beautiful

A crate of beer for you.

Physical beauty is 50% facial beauty and 50% body frame.

The two must be balanced.

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
if these people enter naija, dem go see beautiful girls dem go confused.

well, because Tyson Fury is rated a champion doesn't mean there is no one [underground] in the world who can beat him hands down.

it is a celebrity contest.
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Aleora(f): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kardashians no make the list?with all the surgeries.....please where is the original list..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by TheStarsAlign: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Both are not that beautiful.

Being biased won't let them choose Africans.

Monalisa Chinda is more beautiful than both of them combined

Monalisa is married now, it's no more Chinda/
You'll no longer find CRUSH, only find Mirinda/
grin
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
engrfaruq:

You just spoke our minds
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Tedassie(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
AverageAnnie:
biased list... What happened to pure Africans?? Ini Edo has a finer face structure than these ones.
Forget Ini Edo Jor,you should be on that list... my! my! my! look what mama made smiley
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by purples25(f): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
God gave us amazing vessels to carry our souls in...

they are beautiful, they got the abundance of luck in this world.

its not all about beauty though, but, as i heard while watching a movie....

" you got a beautiful face, the world is your oyster "
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Cocolatti(m): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
The Title should be "The Most Beautiful Celebrity in the World ". Girls dey my area wey fine pass that Bella Hadid.
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by tck2000(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
You call these women beautiful??

2 Likes

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Seamtri(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Wat a calculated beauty. Congrats gurl
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by macanthony25(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
facially and breastly she is not bad, lets see her full pix fess and video of her cat walking cool
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by kendrick93(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
Which kind of list is this..
Beyonce is ten times cuter than Hadid.. where is Rihanna too?
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by mysteryman2014: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
jayjay2609:

Even you fine pass Ini Edo...

Your rite she is really pretty
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Qoko: 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
The 2nd lady is more prettier than our world most beautiful lady. #ifyouknowyouknow
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Tedassie(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
FarahAideed:
Bella Hadid has a good face shape
Can it make a nigga hard? tongue

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by kendrick93(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Bills2307:
grin
that's not real is it?
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by CanadaOrBust: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
I'll pick Mamagee3 over her anyday

I agree 100%. See below

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Nat404: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Ini Edo? Hahaha, that Calabar dog? LOL. She's particularly fat.
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by blaque7: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
I have seen hundreds of other women here in Nigeria who re more beautiful than this 2.

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by naturefellow(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Which lecturer beautician released this result?
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by ogorwyne(f): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
A305:
Nope, Kim isn't consider beautiful because she went under the knife many times to enhance herself so she'a considered pretty not Beautiful.
Beyonce is on this table too. Have you seen her hips?
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by CanadaOrBust: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
kendrick93:
Which kind of list is this..
Beyonce is ten times cuter than Hadid.. where is Rihanna too?

This Rihanna?? Compare to mamagee3 photo above and repent

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Caleycash(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
AverageAnnie:
no be only Ini Edo na Ini Benin!
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by cororado(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hope she has protruding nipples and erecting clit,if not is a scam.
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by salasdoe: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
BLACK PEOPLE CAN ALSO BE RACIST, TOO, SURE.. read : https://salasdoepost.com/black-people-can-also-be-racist-too-sure/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Numerouno94(m): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
why re u guys angry unnecessarily?.. many a tym bn tinkin why i shuld get angry ova this?.hw d tin take help us.

U guys can organise urz if u feel cheated.simple.
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by renewable1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Pwettiful

you need 8 hours electricity daily? Get our 1kva solar power system at promo price. Check my signature now
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by pyro62(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Wotof BOBRISKY?? Which number she carry?
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by DSoj(m): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rubbish. They should say celebrities. There are 1000000000 more beautiful women than these ones under camera.

Beyonce my yansh
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
You mean I can't find Rihanna Robyn Fenty on this list ?
Then consider your list void.

How is Taylor swift and Ariana Grande ' Bella Hadid ' Beyonce ' and GiGi hadid prettier than Rihanna?
Foreal ?
Who made this rubbish list ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.