Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

What's Your Own Opinion About This.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Own Opinion About This.... (1547 Views)

What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? / What’s Your Opinion About Being Betrothed? / My Opinion About The Viral "Calm Down" Video, What Is Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by Ovisthanks(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
*Armed robbers raped a woman that has been barren for 20years and she got pregnant, should she leave it or abort it?*
Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
She married? If she's married then maybe her husband is impotent. Whatever the case, the decision is left to the couple. Abortion in whatever circumstance is murder.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2019

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by GreetMe(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
I don't support abortion but like the above poster said, if I were the lady, I'll flush the semen out of my system. As the husband sef, I won't allow her have the child.

because God doesn't give children through evil ways undecided
Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
If I were the woman I won’t take either of the two wisdom lacking folks above seriously

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by nlPoster: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ovisthanks:
*Armed robbers raped a woman that has been barren for 20years and she got pregnant, should she leave it or abort it?*

That's up to her.

How long she's been ttc, is not the point.

You want to imply what happened was a good thing? Explain further.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by crackhaus: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2019
nairalandposter:

That's up to her.

Probably that God works in mysterious ways, is what he's trying to imply.
Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by Acidosis(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2019
Why wait 20 years when you can adopt a baby?
Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by Ovisthanks(m): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2019
nairalandposter:

That's up to her.

To u is it good..? to abort it or live it...?
If u're d 1 will u accept dat child as urs..?
Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2019
Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by mysticgal(f): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2019
Thank you my dear angry
Acidosis:

Why wait for 20 years when you can adopt a baby?
Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by mysticgal(f): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2019
Like someone up there said, I’d advise the person not to wait a day without taking after pills and doing some flushing. Besides, it’s not like that woman would not be traumatized anytime she sees the baby? Why wait to have it?

And, why would someone wait 20 years when there are options for adoption and surrogacy. Well, I’m not people and people are not me...what do I know sef sad
Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by Acidosis(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2019
mysticgal:
Thank you my dear angry
So I'm "your dear" now ba? Let me catch you first.
Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
Abortion asap.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by mysticgal(f): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
Thank you my love kiss
Acidosis:

So I'm "your dear" now ba? Let me catch you first.
Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by Acidosis(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
mysticgal:
Thank you my love kiss

I don't love you too. lemme kiss tongue

1 Like

Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by nlPoster: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ovisthanks:

To u is it good..? to abort it or live it...?
If u're d 1 will u accept dat child as urs..?

Check the other responses on the thread, don't focus on mine.

I see you answered no one except me.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by mysticgal(f): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
Don’t be too hard
Acidosis:

I don't love you too. lemme kiss tongue
Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by Acidosis(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
mysticgal:
Don’t be too hard
Ah shocked ...hard as in hard? I want to be hard o abeg.
grin
Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by mysticgal(f): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
You talk In parables
Acidosis:

Ah shocked ...hard as in hard? I want to be hard o abeg.

grin
Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by Acidosis(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
mysticgal:
You talk In parables
You don't understand?? Spoilt girl like you

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by Omojudy: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ovisthanks:
Anonymous sperm donor IVF

1 Like

Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:14am On Oct 19, 2019
Acidosis:

Why wait for 20 years when you can adopt a baby?

Apparently, adoption isn't a walk in the park. Tedious, time consuming, expensive.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by yeyeosoronga: 5:04am On Oct 19, 2019
God forbid- abortion ke? Anyway, it depends on the woman's fundamental beliefs.
Unless they're pro-choice, I don't expect them to go for an abortion.
Afterall white pap usually comes out of a blackpot.
In as much as the circumstances of pregnancy is a very traumatic one, it mustn't always lead to an abortion.
It's a very sad situation, but the husband is likely sterile. If the couple already knew this, and still stuck together because of love or their faith, I'm sure they will be able to handle this challenge together as a couple.
You'll be surprised at the number of children/adults that are actually products of rape, the number of couples who use donor sperm.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by Acidosis(m): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Apparently, adoption isn't a walk in the park. Tedious, time consuming, expensive.
True

1 Like

Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by ifyalways(f): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2019
Ovisthanks:
No morning after pills?

PrimadonnaO:

So is making a baby, IVF etc.
People always imagine adoption means waltz in and out with a child. If its that easy to have a child, why you no go born ya own angry

Im not directing this post to you. The notion that adoption should be fast and easy is not right and should not be encouraged. Its not stressful and expensive but its time consuming as it should be.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by midnighter(f): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
She can discuss with her husband they can decide whether or not to keep it

Not everybody who is raped chooses to abort the pregnancy. Some women still decide to give birth to the child and give it up for adoption or give birth and raise it

As long as the couple is content with whatever they decide

20 years is too long to have remained childless without looking for tangible solutions though ie. Surrogacy, adoption, divorce due to infertility (of either male or female)/genetic compatibility , etc unless they just came to terms with it and decided to stay together like that
Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by Ovisthanks(m): 7:21am On Oct 20, 2019
nairalandposter:

Check the other responses on the thread, don't focus on mine.

I see you answered no one except me.

Y're u afraid...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Own Opinion About This.... by Ovisthanks(m): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Abortion asap.

After 20years of barrenness....hmmm oga...

(1) (Reply)

Shop For All Kinds Of Furniture Here / I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! / My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.