Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari (37991 Views)

Kalu’s Appeal Court: Akpabio, Wike Working To Destroy Judiciary—lamido / Why Shell, Chevron, Other Oil Majors Are Leaving Nigeria / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by sarrki(m): 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
President Buhari receives in audience Governors of 9 States comprising the Niger Delta Development Commission Board in State House on 17th Oct 2019

South South 4: President Buhari with L-R: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, Imo State Governor Emeka Ihedioha, Bayelsa State Governor Seriake Dickson, Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike, Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, Edo State Deputy Governor Philip Shuaibu and Akwa Ibom State Deputy Governor Moses Ekpo as he receives in audience Governors of 9 States comprising the Niger Delta Development Commission Board in State House on 17th Oct 2019

Dickson, Wike, Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari

Governors of the nine oil-producing states in the country have met with President Muhammadu Buhari to discuss issues they say are of concern to them.

The meeting held on Thursday when the governors visited the President at the Aso Villa in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

Briefing State House correspondents at the end of the meeting, Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State said the issues discussed bothered on security, economy and the development of their various states.

He said he was happy that President Buhari acknowledged the challenges highlighted and has promised to work towards resolving some of them.

The governor also spoke about the forthcoming governorship election in Bayelsa and called for peaceful and credible exercise.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/10/17/dickson-wike-other-oil-producing-state-governors-meet-buhari/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by sarrki(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Governance to Nigerians should not be about party or religion

It should be purely on merit and development

The big wigs are together in looting

The masses are divided on ethnicity, party and religion

That is our major problem

Nothing more nothing less

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nigeria's type of federalism is somehow complex,too expensive, encourage corruption and frown at accountability. Restructuring is the way out... undecided

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by sarrki(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
To all our aggressive idiotic jobless brothers Buhari is not your problem but your leaders

For the sake of the bereaved ones I think you should pull this post down please

We are all human

Please be patriotic and courageous to pull it off

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by gloriaunobi(f): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
To do what?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by mbahdi(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Bunch of thief's with buhari as it's leader

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by sarrki(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
gloriaunobi:
To do what?

Ask google

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by Annie939(f): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
there's nothing to celebrate about this people they went to see there cohorts for their selfish interest empty coconuts head parading themselves as leaders

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by PureGoldh(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Na dem dem......anyhow wey e be... We will surely survive in dx country.

Meanwhile if you need original pure Honey... Call or whatsapp 0 8 10166 677 1
Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
���
Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by ForeThinker: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oil Power House

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Thursday the day of outing to Aso rock.
Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by ogbuefi677(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
What of Lagos governor?
I been think say Lagos follow for groundnut oil producing states?

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by bewla(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
jamboree
Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by Originality007: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
[s]To all our aggressive idiotic jobless brothers Buhari is not your problem but your leaders[/s]

iranu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by chrisxxx(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
E get watin wan done. But i don't know what it is.
Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by bewla(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
To all our aggressive idiotic jobless brothers Buhari is not your problem but your leaders
U don't have to say this words
Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by winterfell007(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
Peacemaker5128:

Your foolishness is legendary and your idiocy is beyond compare. Never before had I witness your likes and never again should I witness your likes after you. Irredeemable fool of no consequence tongue embarassed embarassed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by AngryIgboMan: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
Peacemaker5128:

But your iddiotic view is ironically the reason many of there youths are clamoring for Biafra because the leaders there are nothing but stooges of the Hausa Fulani empire. Some are aware while others are ignorant. The Onitsha and Biafran youths are aware that they have no fire service stations yet Hopeless and Morronic Obiano the drunkard has over 10 expensive cars in his fleet. Onitsha youths are clamoring for biafra because most of them have been to Europe and seen what it means to have a country.

Keep on living in denial ok? Next year will be terrible for you guys. Taxation will finish you people. They have continued borrowing till nobody wants to borrow them again. They are now looking to kill there citizens with taxes. Look at all your Sinators looking oily like over fed adult elephants but your citizens are looking like kpanla fish.

It will do you people like film when Nnamdi Kanu takes over that region.

Eastern Youths will soldier on till there dreams are fulfilled. Then in one fell swoop, the Rochases, Obianos, Umahis, Akpabios, Amaechis, Ikpeazus, Ugwuanyis, Orjis, Ekweremadus of this world and there families will be gone. It will be tactical and surgical.

Evil people that thrive on blood.

Continue hunting them inugo? My happiness is that they have the records of your evil governments against them. Even if it takes 100 years, vengeance will be given at the right time. Before God nd man, no evil soul will be spared. Quote them anywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by liohan: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
h
sarrki:

For the sake of the bereaved ones I think you should pull this post down please

We are all human

Please be patriotic and courageous to pull it off
You're one of the few buharists I respect, although I find buhari dangerous.

In my opinion, I don't think Niger Delta commission would be necessary if this country practise federalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by lawalosky(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
so even the state that produce palm oil still attend
Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Peacemaker5128:

Maybe there was fire service during Otedola bridge fire outbreak.

Reasoning from ass to head.

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Failures!
Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by PassingShot(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
ND region is sadly a backward region despite billions in earnings. Give them more and their leaders will squander the money and still find a way to blame some other people.
Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by bewla(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
winterfell007:

Your foolishness is legendary and your idiocy is beyond compare. Never before had I witness your likes and never again should I witness your likes after you. Irredeemable fool of no consequence tongue embarassed embarassed
sit analyse if he is wright in a way don't take his criticize for insult

the only thing our leaders are good at is milk us live us to kill our self

Never fight for any fool

but ur self

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by bangbangall: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Na Dem
Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by Orissodiq: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Dem get the biggest allocations. I don't even know wia d money is going self.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari by yeyeboi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) / How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.