Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust (32917 Views)

Predictions For 2020 Obaseki Loses Re-election,lawan Gets Impeached As Wike Deca / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) / Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by adecz: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2019
maasoap:

Don't pretend like you're seeing something you've never seen before. Go and dig up aviation recruitment saga under Stella. Not that this is good but it's not new, better get used to it because if PDP is back today, the cycle just continues

Everything about security today
is in the hands of the Muslim north &
what have we?

In making appointments, Buhari doesn't look
for competence, he first looks
for religion & ethnicity.

Security has totally collapsed &
broken down, with the same north
bearing the full brunt..

Even a novice like GEJ made more
progress in securing the country.
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by maasoap(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
adecz:

Everything about security today
is in the hands of the Muslim north &
what have we?

In making appointments, Buhari doesn't look
for competence, he first looks
for religion & ethnicity.

Security has totally collapsed &
broken down, with the same north
bearing the full brunt..

Even a novice like GEJ made more
progress in securing the country.

Yeah, he made more progress but just that Boko Haram were controlling about 20 local government areas and hoisting their flags on Nigeria soil. Lol. Just that he had to postpone general elections just push advancing Boko Haram back. And of course, any novice who gave 2.1 billion dollars security fund to just one person to distribute to PDP riffs raffs to secure his reelection bid would definitely make negative progress
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by franklyfrank: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
We heard that he acquired 26 plots for his constituency, but I tell you it's a very big lie.
Yes, it might be officially 26, but do you think the job will be given to an average citizen from a particular constituency? The answer is NO.

The jobs are still for those rich kids living in Abuja but are from his district.

I can see some people tagging "Buhari". What has he got to do with this again? Did he share the slots or has he ever come out to vouch for everyone in APC?
this is corruption, isn't it. He said he is fighting corruption, so let him act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by adecz: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
maasoap:

Yeah, he made more progress but just that Boko Haram were controlling about 20 local government areas and hoisting their flags on Nigeria soil. Lol. Just that he had to postpone general elections just push advancing Boko Haram back. And of course, any novice who gave 2.1 billion dollars security fund to just one person to distribute to PDP riffs raffs to secure his reelection bid would definitely make negative progress

Remember that BH was active in about 6 states & the GEJ govt succeeded in defeating them & cornering them in the backyard of one state; all Buhari needed, was just to come & cut off the head of an already badly injured snake. What has he achieved?

BH is still controlling those same local
govts as a House member, Senator & gov
of the state recently cried out. In fact,
MB & Buratai have achieved nothing in
the BH fight.

They have rejuvenated BH by constantly receiving the captured members, give them
a govt sponsored holiday in the name
of de-radicalisation, & free them to
go back fight & kill our boys.

Do you know how many States are under
control of Bandits & killer herdsmen now?
Kaduna, Zamfara,Kastina state govs have
surrendered & gone on their knee to beg
common criminal killer bandits, NEVER in
the history of this country has a govt
surrendered to marauders.

All our highways, North, South, West,
East, middle belt have been overran by
Fulani kidnappers & even govt big shots &
Police are paying ransom !!!!!!

Are you aware that this govt has run the
economy aground? We are going
all over the world, begging for money.

What do you think all the sudden border closure, multiple tax on
everything, inability to pay wages, etc is
about? Nigeria is BROKE!!

You talk of corruption, did you see
APC doing any fundraising for their
campaigns? No, they simply took money
from govt coffers; remember the allegations
against Osinbajo? That is just a tip of
the iceberg. This govt is just hypocritical
about corruption, they are worse than
PDP.

Only people like you can be taken in
by the lies of this govt.
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by Lovexme(m): 7:37am On Oct 21, 2019
GeneralPula:

How much last??

I'll assume you're not interested.
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by GeneralPula: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lovexme:

I'll assume you're not interested.

I’m so much interested, drop your digit let me call you!
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by Lovexme(m): 5:22am On Oct 22, 2019
GeneralPula:

I’m so much interested, drop your digit let me call you!

On my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Poses With The 92 Year Old Woman Who Donated N1M For Buhari / Governor Alia Freezes All Benue State Bank Accounts / APC Members In Rivers Shot On Their Way To Buhari Campaign Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.