Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting (16502 Views)

Prophetic Ways To Protect Your Children From Evils / Tafwees: The Cure For Depression / Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by Amumaigwe: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
sinceraconcept:
The prophet is everything,a doctor's doctor, teacher's teacher,a philosopher's philosopher etc. and they wonder why Islam is so organized,the other dominant religion is totally disorganized that they now see fornication as very normal, they see it as testing their partners before marrying them,opposite sex hold each other's hands while praying which is the beginning of lust, their women dress like prostitutes even in their place of worship,their religious leaders rape, sleep with their female followers and they still tell them it's nothing,they can continue leading them or claim its just rumour no matter how glaring,in other cases, they might say it's consensual and humans are not woods,if they need each other, they can sleep with each other
Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by dollarsplenty(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Jesus prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane for strength to fulfill his mission. That is why He said as follows:

[img]https://images./3Uj2ivM5naopy4dKgHhvcG.jpg[/img]

Please read these verses
Matthew 26:38-39
[38]
Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
[39]
And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by Paxmedical(m): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Interpret in English
Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by TheExecutioner: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
I'm aware of those scriptures. Are you aware that after He prayed, His whole attitude changed?

He then was able to stop Peter from using violence to prevent His arrest:

Matthew 26: 51-53

“And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear

“Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.”

“Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

An enormous sacrifice is not easily accepted or undertaken and Christ's sacrifice is the greatest one in history.

dollarsplenty:
Please read these verses
Matthew 26:38-39
[38]
Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
[39]
And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
I don't know why some people are so daft This a thread to educate the people,

so if u(Christian) think it doesn't matter to you then y running ur mouth over something you re ignorant of.

May Allah forgive and overlook our sin.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by dollarsplenty(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
TheExecutioner:
I'm aware of those scriptures. Are you aware that after He prayed, His whole attitude changed?

He then was able to stop Peter from using violence to prevent His arrest:

Matthew 26: 51-53

“And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear

“Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.”

“Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

An enormous sacrifice is not easily accepted or undertaken and Christ's sacrifice is the greatest one in history.

I am not aware but I believe Jesus knew his time was up and there was no need praying for the " cup to pass over him". The essence of this is that in as much as he didn't want to die in the first instance, he later accepted his fate and faced destiny.
Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by ardeysholah: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
realmindz:

Equip yourself with knowledge, the prophetic declaration has no remedy , what u applied could have been responsible.....applying the right medication will cure u without any prophetic declaration
That's means you didn't read the headline very well , when the prophet was stung by scorpion, he asked them to bring water and salt and he recited the etiquettes.
Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by ardeysholah: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
Amumaigwe:

And their Imams and Alfas rape and slaughter their devotees for ritual to their blood sucking 'god' while their other highly devoted followers take innocent virgin girls from different boarding schools as sex slaves. Allahu Akbar!
May Almighty Allah forgive you, because you don't knw what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by ardeysholah: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
realmindz:

Equip yourself with knowledge, the prophetic declaration has no remedy , what u applied could have been responsible.....applying the right medication will cure u without any prophetic declaration.
Our traditional healers have long for ages before the arrival of the Arabs and whites been curing scorpion stings and many other ailments using herbs....it's all about knowledge...you can be born into ignorance,pls don't die in it
I think you should do some research about ISLAM , in lslam we follow the words of Allah from Quran and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammed (practices) Hadiths.
Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by TheExecutioner: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
And what was His "destiny?" I hope you know that the concept of Destiny does not exist in Christianity?
Jesus Christ's birth, death and resurrection were all a matter of Divine Providence:

John 3:16-18

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.'

dollarsplenty:
I am not aware but I believe Jesus knew his time was up and there was no need praying for the " cup to pass over him". The essence of this is that in as much as he didn't want to die in the first instance, he later accepted his fate and faced destiny.
Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by dollarsplenty(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
TheExecutioner:
And what was His "destiny?" I hope you know that the concept of Destiny does not exist in Christianity?
Jesus Christ's birth, death and resurrection were all a matter of Divine Providence:

John 3:16-18

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.'

From your quotes

1. “Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? Note, he stopped asking for God to save him since it was his destiny/fate/ divine providence

2. "Jesus Christ's birth, death and resurrection were all a matter of Divine Providence".

The matter before us now is to look at the differences between destiny and providence.
Providence: A supernatural force that people think control our lives and what happen to us.

Destiny: What happen to us or what will happen to us which we cannot change or avoid.
So if Christianity does not believe in destiny, it means it does not also believe in providence.
Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by Amumaigwe: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
ardeysholah:
May Almighty Allah forgive you, because you don't knw what you are saying.

Allah has no power to forgive anyone. Only Jehovah has. Give your life to him today and break loose from a life of bondage.
Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by omokab: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
olarid01:
Honestly, I really don't understand the amount of bitterness from the Christians whenever an Islamic article is posted. They will always find a way to say nonsensical stuff. Is it a must to comment?

And to the OP, thank you and jazaakumullahu khyran. This came in handy when my wife was bitten during her pregnancy
just because their religion doesn't hàve any scientific poove to anything that happen. They only have reason to what will bring out money for their pastor to make them rich.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by TheExecutioner: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
From your quotes

1. “Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? Note, he stopped asking for God to save him since it was his destiny/fate/ divine providence

He had fortified Himself after prayers and He was now ready to face the terrible ordeal which lay ahead of Him.

Nothing is written in stone. Everything happens as a result of the manifestation of free will.

Christ sacrifice was not a matter of destiny otherwise that would mean His freewill had no role to play. If the sacrifice only happened as a function of destiny, Christ would never have said these words:

[img]https://images./6NxkkGryzHVJduwdVuxfAq.jpg[/img]

2. "Jesus Christ's birth, death and resurrection were all a matter of Divine Providence".

The matter before us now is to look at the differences between destiny and providence.
Providence: A supernatural force that people think control our lives and what happen to us.

Destiny: What happen to us or what will happen to us which we cannot change or avoid.
So if Christianity does not believe in destiny, it means it does not also believe in providence.

Providence and Destiny do not mean the same thing.

Destiny is actually a pagan concept. The ancient Greeks for example, believed that destiny (or "Moirae" as they called it) was so powerful that even the gods were subject to it

The. Christian concept of Providence on the other hand holds that literally everything from the the abstract to the concrete is under God's control except where human free will is in rebellion against God's control
Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by najib632(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Interesting. So Allah creates the poor scorpions with the ability to sting but Allah's prophet curses them when they act out that ability.

As usual no common sense solution, just the typical elements of superstition and primitive thinking

No wonder Allah could not save his prophet from the poison which killed him.
he died after 4 yrs but his companion that ate the food with him died after 2 days
Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by ardeysholah: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Allah has no power to forgive anyone. Only Jehovah has. Give your life to him today and break loose from a life of bondage.
This is the best time for you to do research about Islam, Google it on internet and read your bible very well from old testaments. You people keep claiming christainity whereas , Muslims are more Christian than you people.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by IamAtikulate: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
In Igbo land, just bleed the point you are bitten and apply onions.

Nothing special. Islam should stop seeking for cheap validation
Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
wiringdpt:
Are you people mad? Prophetic cure for poison, how stupid can you be?
Shatap
This is not a thread for jobless liars and hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by sigidi5: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Shatap
This is not a thread for jobless liars and hypocrites
[/s]
Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2019
sigidi5:
[s][/s]

Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by sigidi5: 7:18am On Oct 24, 2019
[s][quote author=OSUigboFlatHead post=83412615][/quote][/s]
trash
Re: Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:01am On Oct 24, 2019
sigidi5:

trash
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid-el-fitr 1439: Sultan Announces Tomorrow Is Eid As Moon Sighted / 5 Common Mistakes When Dealing With Children / Truth About La Casera's New Product; SMOOV CHAPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.