Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,816 members, 7,837,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Vector Accepts Challenge To Face M.I In A Rap Battle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Accepts Challenge To Face M.I In A Rap Battle (626 Views)

M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List / Wale Parties With Wizkid, Toolz, M.I In Lagos (Photos) / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector Accepts Challenge To Face M.I In A Rap Battle by oladeledaniel: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
The ongoing beef between rappers, Vector and M.I doesn’t seem to be coming to an end soon as it keeps getting hotter everyday.

The beef, however, prompted their fans to propose a face off in a rap battle between the duo to settle the rancour between them which none of them gave a response to up until Nigerian Big Boys, Williexo and Hushpuppi weighed into the matter.

On the 17th of October, Williexo posted a video informing Vector and M.I that there’s N40 Million on the table for whoever wins in the rap battle.

His caption reads:

”This bout to become the biggest showdown in the history of Nigerian music! My billionaire brother @hushpuppi just added 10Million to the 30Million I put on the table, so now we have ₦40 MILLION ++ on the table, winner takes all.

“We go even arrange extra big mulla for the opening hip hop acts. Let’s get together and make history for Nigerian hip hop! One mic, two legends, one of them will walk away with 40Million cash doing what they love.

“This is the time to embrace our culture! Let’s make money, not beef. Come to the #LandOfSettlement in Eko hotel Lagos @mi_abaga @vectorthaviper. Let’s goooo! #RawMullaNoAudio #LetsSignTheDottedLines.”

Vector, however, has accepted the challenge via a video he posted on his Instagram page on October 17, 2019.

His words:

"Okay so guys ehn, I got a call from WIlie XO, so that shows that it's serious. Errm, and now that Hushpuppi has joined, that's more serious. And the money is now N40 million, which is more more serious... .For the culture too, it's great... 40 million is big money. So now, I don take the challenge. The challenge right now is I'm good to go. Just let me know the date, the time, the venue and I'm good to go... Let's go and rap. Don't worry! It's rap. On a final note... the snake as spoke his mind. No ratting o . Make we know say we serious as we serious this one o. No rats o. Ironically, we're doing it for the cheese (laughs).

On the other hand, it’s not looking like M.I would be accepting the challenge as he hasn’t responded to the challenge since yesterday. If he does, it is without doubt that the show will be one of the most talked about in the history of rap in Nigeria because fans and celebrities cannot wait to watch a live rap battle between two of Nigeria’s best rappers.

See videos: https://gistcandy.com/vector-accepts-challenge-to-face-m-i-in-a-rap-battle/

1 Like

Re: Vector Accepts Challenge To Face M.I In A Rap Battle by oladeledaniel: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Vector Accepts Challenge To Face M.I In A Rap Battle by festacman(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Battle royale!
Re: Vector Accepts Challenge To Face M.I In A Rap Battle by VERQUEST111: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lol
He said know ratting
Re: Vector Accepts Challenge To Face M.I In A Rap Battle by LearnITsmash(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
M.I will be smoked by this struggling vector ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Vector Accepts Challenge To Face M.I In A Rap Battle by Jayslicky: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
LearnITsmash:
M.I will be smoked by this struggling vector ooo grin
I downloaded vector diss song and MI diss song after much noise about it, I must say I was hugely disappointed by vector, he was just rapping or talking nonsense and dropping nursery rhymes, all he was just doing was attacking MI's family, in the end it was not an MI diss but a Jesse jagz diss.

3 Likes

Re: Vector Accepts Challenge To Face M.I In A Rap Battle by Iretii0511(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
I just dey pity MI for ground. Make MI send Jess jaree. Cos VEC go roast am. MI is not a battle rapper. He is still one of the best from Africa though.
Re: Vector Accepts Challenge To Face M.I In A Rap Battle by Dagah2: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
It's a bait MI ooo, not try am.
Everyone knows it's the mix and studio touch that presents you cool. You can't face Vector on stage oo.... No go begin swallow saliva for stage
Re: Vector Accepts Challenge To Face M.I In A Rap Battle by Solo21213(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
No doubt vector will be the winner
Re: Vector Accepts Challenge To Face M.I In A Rap Battle by Solo21213(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
i dey tell you
Re: Vector Accepts Challenge To Face M.I In A Rap Battle by BrutalJab: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
I downloaded vector diss song and MI diss song after much noise about it, I must say I was hugely disappointed by vector, he was just rapping or talking nonsense and dropping nursery rhymes, all he was just doing was attacking MI's family, in the end it was not an MI diss but a Jesse jagz diss.

A lot of you guys don't know anything about rap. Diss track is different from Stage Diss Battle.

This particular contest is gonna be on a stage.
MI is only good in the studio.

Vector will put an end to his career on stage.

Vector wey freestyle for straight 2hrs on radio nonstop.

(1) (Reply)

Pick Your phone, We Have children :between Singer #timidakolo And His Wife #B / Davido Replies Gosspillnaija / Davido Visits The Dentist To get a brighter set of teeth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.