Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo (31908 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Update From Various Sites As CCECC Begins Test Run / 90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites / Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo by wellmax(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Dem go use stone fill everywhere talk say dem do road.Na only the good part them go show us for picture.

These pics are by AutoReportNG, go and take your own to show us the place they use stones. Stone age thinking
Re: Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo by seunmohmoh(f): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
wellmax:

These pics are by autojosh, go and take your own to show us the place they use stones. Stone age thinking
If pictures is what you want, I'll send them to you tomorrow. Good night.
Re: Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo by wellmax(m): 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
seunmohmoh:
If pictures is what you want, I'll send them to you tomorrow. Good night.

Say goodbye instead, because I know you are never gonna come back with any facts. Pessimists do it for likes, shares, ego tripping or anything that suits their fantacies. I know them.
Re: Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo by scantee(m): 12:02am On Oct 19, 2019
The one for city of David RCCG is a private stuff, infact it has been on going before Lagos government ordered immediate work on bad roads.

1 Like

Re: Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo by tollyboy5(m): 2:12am On Oct 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Dem go use stone fill everywhere talk say dem do road.Na only the good part them go show us for picture.
hey watsup babe.
Re: Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo by Revolva(m): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2019
seighapaul:
Trade Fair Under Bridge, Ojo Barracks Road, Iyana Oba Bustop, Okokomaiko - Igbo Elerin, Iyana Era, Agabara Bustop...This are my everyday axis and am yet to see any construction guys

This zone is hell I wonder if Lagos State govt remember that there is a place like that but as they have started the Lagos badagry repairs from orile axis am sure when they reach mile 2 they will reach towards going to abule ado and trade Fair

Development is too slow imagine how many years to construct that Lagos badagry way shame to all of them

Ttipsy:
is Apapa/kirikiri, mile2 Ajegunle not part of the do called Lagos?? bad roads everywhere

useless state and local govt

I weak o olodi apapa , AJ have been destroyed by container trailers ...kirikiri town and beger yard and environs is a mess I just Taya each day to go out it a problem hold up and very risky containers ..okada everywhere flying one way
Re: Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo by sulaak(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2019
Roads without drainage will not last more than 12 months.
Re: Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo by sulaak(m): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2019
Why are the roads of very poor quality and standard?

It's my understanding that majority of the road contractors come from developed or developing nations such as Germany, China, France Turkey and Lebanon, so why have they agreed to settle for poor quality roads in a tropical city like Lagos?

The answer is fraud, annual inflated road construction means more money for both the governor and the contractors. I recall reading the P&ID case and realise the length that Nigerian elites will go to defraud their nation in collaboration with foreigners, but then again Nigeria chief's and king's sold million of Nigerians into slavery and they didn't stop until they were conquered and colonised.
Re: Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo by AutoReportNG: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2019
Amanee:
Auto.joshng I really admire this follow-up you've done on the governor's directive. It's not enough to make promises and take photos for the media, Nigerian politicians should be held accountable by the electorates.

Good job Josh, if more Nigerians were like you, this country would be a better place.

It seems its high time we change our name, despite the name clearly stated in the article, we still have mistaken identity...

For the records, its AutoReportNG, Auto Josh and AutoReportNG are two different brands though same niche but two different brands, pls help us by not mixing them up... cheesycheesycheesy

Thanks for your kind words, we are doing our best, but we need advertisers to keep us running
Re: Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo by AutoReportNG: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2019
wellmax:

These pics are by auto.josh, go and take your own to show us the place they use stones. Stone age thinking

Its a report by AutoReportNG pls... Please help us by correcting the identity...

Thanks for your kind words, we appreciate
Re: Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo by Amanee(f): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2019
AutoReportNG:

It seems its high time we change our name, despite the name clearly stated in the article, we still have mistaken identity...

For the records, its AutoReportNG, Auto Josh and AutoReportNG are two different brands though same niche but two different brands, pls help us by not mixing them up... cheesycheesycheesy

Thanks for your kind words, we are doing our best, but we need advertisers to keep us running

Oh, I didn't know that. Its an oversight on my part I guess, I just saw Auto... didn't notice whether it had report or Josh added.

You are welcome, with the good job you're doing that's just a matter of time wink

1 Like

Re: Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo by Muyamz(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2019
Thanks for the update @Autoreporter. Please not that Agric- Isawo road contractors have not complied. That road is in a dire state. One week after state of emergency declaration on roads, we have not seen any construction work going on at Agric-Isawo road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo by AutoReportNG: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2019
Amanee:

Oh, I didn't know that. Its an oversight on my part I guess, I just saw Auto... didn't notice whether it had report or Josh added.

You are welcome, with the good job you're doing that's just a matter of time wink

Thanks Ma'am!!!

1 Like

Re: Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo by seunmohmoh(f): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2019
wellmax:

Say goodbye instead, because I know you are never gonna come back with any facts. Pessimists do it for likes, shares, ego tripping or anything that suits their fantacies. I know them.
I also know them. I'll be back with pictures. Don't be scared.
Re: Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2019
this man called sanwo olu,i don't think e knows how to run a government ohh,

1 Like

Re: Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo by yinkajewole: 6:17am On Oct 21, 2019
lilwetdick:

because they repair roads meaning lagos is working
what else then?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open And Dirty Drainage System In Lagos (Photos) / United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday / Pictures Of The Week (Ugly Side Of Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.