Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat (58260 Views)

Nina Onyenobi And Her New Boyfriend, Tony, Enjoy Their Vacation in Miami / Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Take note on the word was.

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Wakeupyall: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Wow
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Sarmiz24(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lol the nigga is smart wit his words, didn't mk reference to none of the ladies....so the can tink from their own angle....

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by MiztaYouneek(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Shey I mentioned it before that this new boyfriend is just using Nina to become a celebrity. We are observing.

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by omenka(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Nina allow ur dad to rest in peace Kwanu ur kpekus too de scratch u
Who the hell founded this word kpekus?

Shit's just too hilarious. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by blaqtom(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

That is my real niggarrr. You are a real niggarrr
infact if you are in Benin city niggarrr
Meet me in richmoore bar in sapele road or zafike hotel after aduwawa on Sunday so we can drink some bottles

We real niggarrrs don't publicize any woman
Because we understand that women are like swimming pool

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We Just swim our own sharpely and move on.

You madly correct!

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Ngirima: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
solmusdesigns:

This Nina is still dumb with all the exposure and money

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Ngirima: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Cherrybae:
Very ugly broke bitch. Husband snatched. Smelling pussy and illiterate.
I hate this fucking bitch of a girl.
Not my class hence no need commenting.
Nonsense
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Developrog(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lordjb:
Reactjs grin
I Node to this grin grin

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Bbnaija personalties most frequently used word : 'Clout'
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Correcto: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Which money?
solmusdesigns:

This Nina is still dumb with all the exposure and money

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Angelfrost(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
nazablossom:
Nina is slow sha lipsrsealed

Extremely slow and terribly shallow... Little wonder Miracle ran for his dear life.

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Iyango: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

Meet me in richmoore bar in sapele road or zafike hotel after aduwawa on Sunday so we can drink some bottles

Guy u sabi..

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Cigo1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

Lol. Just STFU..Negodu this fool��. ReAl niGGar ko.. acting retarded.

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by djoe21(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Cherrybae:
Very ugly broke bitch. Husband snatched. Smelling pussy and illiterate.
I hate this fucking bitch of a girl.
Not my class hence no need commenting.
Nonsense

You just commented so she is your class. undecided

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by 12inchDickson: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

I have never posted any lady in my life except my sister. If I post a last then she's doing buyday no time

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
12inchDickson:
I have never posted any lady in my life except my sister. If I post a last then she's doing buyday no time

It's not only buyday. Sellday nko? At your age!
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Lordjb: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Developrog:

I Node to this grin grin
they're always reacting to everything na grin
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
ceeroh:
Damn! Look wetin that first commenter carry.. The chest no be here.
Eniola_jolade, here I cum!
Eyewitness...

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Matinho: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
i don f>|*k her before. No biggie,we don dey there before all these boys

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Midas01: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
So because she lost her father her life should be at a stand still. You want to know what stupidity is? Being a sperm donor and having babies with different women. Something you're yet to condemn your favs for.
philip0906:

Been seeing this story all around that she lost her father...so it actually is true, yet look at what that young woman is doing all over social media

I'm sorry but I think women are closer to the door of stupidity than men

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Midas01: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Trust Nigerians to abuse and dump the phrase later.
faithfull18:
Clout-chasing seems to be the in-word.
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by UrVillagePpl: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

u be guyman cool cool
oil the ur head..
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by viviangist: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
GistNet:
BBNaija's Nina and her new man, Tony, have reacted to the alleged Whatsapp chat between his ex-girlfriend and himself. Recall that earlier today, a certain lady named Queen Ireta took to instagram to accuse Nina of flying down to Atlanta to sleep with her man, Tony, for just $200. Queen also released a purported Whatsapp chat between herself and Tony in which he was apologising for hanging out with Nina.

Well, Nina and Tony have reacted to the alleged Whatsapp chat. Tony in his post insists that whatever he had with Queen is in the past. See their reactions as posted on their respective Instagram pages below...

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-nina-and-her-new-man-react-to-alleged-whatsapp-chat-released-by-his-ex-girlfriend

Nice One
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by jaxxy(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
How long has Nina been dating the guy to start calling him her man? This wud Clear up the issue.
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by greypencils: 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
i pity the idiot who will ever marry this one. no remorse jumping from collins to miracle, no mourning of her late father. las las, the idiot go still claim feminist when eye don clear

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by petitejolie(f): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
Na wa oooo. Wen did she lost her dad again? Some girl's heart strong o

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by 12inchDickson: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

It's not only buyday. Sellday nko? At your age!
decode the sarcasm, life is not hard bro/sis

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Slimdada(m): 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

Oshhey swimming trunk wehdone
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Slimdada(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nina,her boyfriend, the boyfriend ex her ex the all of them are mad�
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by SolarHub(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
franchasng:
Ladies need to learn and grow up like men.

You must not post about your boyfriend online!!

That guy you are calling sweet heart and thinking he belongs to you alone also belongs to several other ladies but because of your greed and extreme love for his money, you cannot keep the excitement to yourself so everybody will be happy.

Enjoy the moment he is with you and stop publicizing it because doing so may expose him and make you loose him instead when his other girlfriends and concubines and lovers gets to see, learn to live a private life, ladies pls stop kissing and telling when you meet successful men, not good!! angry

Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London