Stats: 3,162,290 members, 7,850,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat (58257 Views)

Nina Onyenobi And Her New Boyfriend, Tony, Enjoy Their Vacation in Miami / Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Pussywar(f): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

That is my real niggarrr. You are a real niggarrr
infact if you are in Benin city niggarrr
Meet me in richmoore bar in sapele road or zafike hotel after aduwawa on Sunday so we can drink some bottles

We real niggarrrs don't publicize any woman
Because we understand that women are like swimming pool

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We Just swim our own sharpely and move on.
Can you males be more stupid and irritating?!!
So men and women have sex but you think you're using us by having sex with us?!!
Your dad raised you up with the knowledge that your mother is a swimming pool?!
Learn to handle rejection, bro. You and the 55 Adams that like that comment, una go heal.

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by cuteboy2: 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Cherrybae:
Very ugly broke bitch. Husband snatched. Smelling pussy and illiterate.
I hate this fucking bitch of a girl.
Not my class hence no need commenting.
Nonsense

But u have already commented undecided

For sure, she's not your class, cause she's doesn't even know u exist. She has never read your story. But u are here reading and commenting on her life. So who has more class?

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Boyooosa(m): 1:16am On Oct 19, 2019
Nina

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 19, 2019
12inchDickson:
decode the sarcasm, life is not hard bro/sis

I know sarcasm when I see one
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 19, 2019
omenka:
Who the hell founded this word kpekus?

Shit's just too hilarious. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

I believe it was ifyalways
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by win2da: 6:41am On Oct 19, 2019
LMAO.... Is this supposed to be a news? Media feeding us with lewdness ....mtchew..

BIG MAMA RICE, STONE-FREE AND LONG GRAIN.... 50KH IS #15000... CALL:08065842181
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Temptee101(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2019
This Nina is as dull as buhari, see what she wrote like a kindergarten toddler
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by 12inchDickson: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

happy buyday to you. Ova ń out
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by 12inchDickson: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

happy buyday to you. Ova ń out
Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by rOsy247(f): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2019
Bobby2020:
I’m not shocked by the news honestly, but the fact that Jesus, my Jesus Christ of Nazareth said not one person, but 3 people are MAD is the news here abeg

Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by Ryan03(f): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
Cherrybae:
Very ugly broke bitch. Husband snatched. Smelling pussy and illiterate.
I hate this fucking bitch of a girl.
Not my class hence no need commenting.
Nonsense
and you commented You and Nina seem to have same brain, maybe hers is even bigger than urs. Yours is hatred and stupidity combined

Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son