Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Six Important Ways To Believe In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Important Ways To Believe In God (6870 Views)

Six Important Ways To Love Your Neighbor As Yourself / Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Akube1z: 7:05am On May 02, 2021
Six Important Ways To Believe In God.

Here are six ways to have believe in God

1) You need to seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness)

2) You need to trust in God with all your hearts

3) You need to fear God and hope in His mercy.

4) You need to have strong faith, believe and hope in Jesus Christ.

5) You need to believe in the words of God and attain righteousness and holiness.

6) You need to be joyful, praiseful, thankful and give glory and honor to God.

Feel free to add your views and thoughts, ask questions.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Akube1z: 7:06am On May 02, 2021
Bible verses:
As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
2 Samuel 22:31 (KJV)

But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
Psalms 5:11 (KJV)

As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
Psalms 18:30 (KJV)

The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
Psalms 64:10 (KJV)

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.
Psalms 118:8-9 (KJV)

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5 (KJV)

In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.
Proverbs 14:26 (KJV)

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Proverbs 30:5 (KJV)

For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.
Isaiah 30:15 (KJV)

Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Matthew 21:21-22 (KJV)

For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
Romans 4:3 (KJV)

That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
1 Corinthians 2:5 (KJV)

2 Likes

Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Akube1z: 7:09am On May 02, 2021
Check our Sunday services from Twitter

Check and support the ministry and the gospel of Christ.
https://twitter.com/Godislovehq/status/1393931421287424002?s=20
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Akube1z: 8:38am On May 09, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Dozie32(m): 9:39am On May 16, 2021
I believe in Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by specialmati(m): 9:39am On May 16, 2021
cool cool cool if you dont believe God who will you believe in

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Toyade888(m): 9:40am On May 16, 2021
Jesus is lord

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by seanery: 9:40am On May 16, 2021
Sigh
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Olibboy: 9:41am On May 16, 2021
I believe in God...Love is my religion

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by AntiChristian: 9:42am On May 16, 2021
undecided angry

I have faith in my Lord but I'm still searching for a verse where Jesus preached the Gospel to people to accept him as their "Lord and personal savior"!

Who invented those words?

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by babaRUNtinz(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2021
Igbagbo mi duro shinshin

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by ohosi4real(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2021
God is always there for a man in time of trouble. May the Lord help us

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Nobody: 9:43am On May 16, 2021
true true
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by blinking001(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2021
Issorite
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by hopexter(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2021
What’s the point of believing if the God you believe and worship has abandoned the world. Should we just keep believing until we all die just to end up in heaven? Were we created just to have faith in him, keep believing in him just for heaven sake without coming to rescue you or your country from troubles. Personally, I’m not happy with the way the world is going when we supposedly have a creator and protector?
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Abudu2000(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2021
DD
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by NwaNimo1(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by KingDash: 9:48am On May 16, 2021
seeing is believing tho..
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by BAVOSKI(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2021
Almighty God Help us �
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by ChiefSosa(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2021
Some people don't have the fear of God, on top say today na Sunday wey we suppose fear God, some people still dey post adverts for threads
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by DropsMic(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2021
Self deceit
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by BassReeves: 10:13am On May 16, 2021
Akube1z:
Six Important Ways To Believe In God.

Here are six ways to have believe in God

1) You need to seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness)

2) You need to trust in God with all your hearts

3) You need to fear God and hope in His mercy.

4) You need to have strong faith, believe and hope in Jesus Christ.

5) You need to believe in the words of God and attain righteousness and holiness.

6) You need to be joyful, praiseful, thankful and give glory and honor to God.

Feel free to add your views and thoughts, ask questions.
Quite a lot of scoffers, cynics, skeptics, jokers and comedians already registering their presence, while comediennes are yet show up
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Jesuschristus: 10:26am On May 16, 2021
Why are u mixing up Jesus and God
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Danny50: 10:40am On May 16, 2021
My pastor had told us once that the the physical things we see are temperal but the things we cant see are eternal, Very deep fact.

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by DreamyEyes: 10:42am On May 16, 2021
hopexter:
What’s the point of believing if the God you believe and worship has abandoned the world. Should we just keep believing until we all die just to end up in heaven? Were we created just to have faith in him, keep believing in him just for heaven sake without coming to rescue you or your country from troubles. Personally, I’m not happy with the way the world is going when we supposedly have a creator and protector?
heaven is a better place, believe me. For God to have left the earth in the hands of the devil and wait for those who believe in him to join him in heaven, heaven would definitely be a wonderful place to be.
The reward for believing and having faith in him even when there is no proof, is Heaven. Read john 20 vs 29

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by FatherOfJesus: 10:46am On May 16, 2021
[s]
Danny50:
My pastor had told us once that the the physical things we see are temperal but the things we cant see are eternal, Very deep fact.
[/s]its fact because your pastor said it?

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Danny50: 11:02am On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
[s][/s]its fact because your pastor said it?
Carnal man will never understand the things of the spirit...To be spiritually minded is life and physically minded is death bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by FatherOfJesus: 11:06am On May 16, 2021
[s]
Danny50:
Carnal man will never understand the things of the spirit...To be spiritually minded is life and physically minded is death bro.
[/s]dont tell me bullshit that your pastor tells you.

This place is not your church

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Compelling Evidence That The Bible Is True - Fulfilled Prophecy / “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) / Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.