Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign (2553 Views)

Photo: Amidst Poverty, Yahaya Bello Buys A $600,000 Bulletproof SUV / Mimi Adzape Shares Pants As Campaign Souvenirs (Photos) / Gov. Yahaya Bello Buys Presidential Form For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by refer2: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
BREAKING:
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello buys 1,500 exotic SUVs as campaign vehicles from N10bn released by Buhari to pay salary.

as early report from @9ja48 on Instagram page. https://www.instagram.com/p/B3xlgfvhqYd/?igshid=1cfg8qmrozlyj

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by iamoyindamola(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Mehn this man is useless, how much will remain to pay salary like this

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by youngsahito(m): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
That lifeless buhari should be blame on this.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by Chukwurah003: 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
youngsahito:
That lifeless buhari should be blame on this.

That’s why your grammar is so flawed. Yeye dey smell. Hahaha!
Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by slimfit1(m): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
iamoyindamola:

That is their salary working for bello's second term level. He owns Buhari so consider him governor again.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by blakid(m): 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Funny enough, the people of kogi will still vote this man....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 19, 2019
Money wasted, to be recovered in second tenure

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by Sunofgod(m): 12:22am On Oct 19, 2019
Ivm?
Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by Southsoul: 2:41am On Oct 19, 2019
Yahaya bello will be reelected because he has the backing of cabals or else Aso Rock won't released 10 billion for him in wee days to election....
Nigeria has never been messed up like this before...
Nigerians now know who is better between bubu n gej.
That is what I refer to,between night n day..
Between sleep n death..
Between hunger and feast....
Bubu has buried us.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by respect80(m): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:

That’s why your grammar is so flawed. Yeye dey smell. Hahaha!

Face the truth and leave his grammar.
This same government refused to release bail out fund to governor Idris Wada of PDP under the guise that the money would be squandered on election, so why release such money to Yahaya Bello at this time?

Try to be rational for once, you won't die, I promise.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 19, 2019
Buhari releasing #10.33b to gyb in less than a month to election is clear indication of his hate for kogite especially igalas. meanwhile upon all the hunger and Suicide in the land due to gyb refusal to salary, What was pmb respond to that? Having gyb as a governor of kogi state for another 4years is a calamity i pray not to befall my dear state again. But i don't know why i am having this feeling that what happened in osun state last year may happen in my beloved state. God please rescue us from the shackles of heartless and desperate politicians.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by sunnylight12(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2019
When masses are crying of hunger in the state, civil servants crying of non payment of salaries in the state, this useless man using the state funds to buy these!! Na wa o, only the fools will still vote him in.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by Flyingngel(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2019
Over to Kogites.
Suffering and smilling.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by Ikinternational: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2019
They don't have to exaggerate to make the point. The truth is bitter enough

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by SocialJustice: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Start using your brain. It is not everything you see online you believe.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by iamoyindamola(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2019
SocialJustice:
Start using your brain. It is not everything you see online you believe.
idiot
Are you blind

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by SarkinYarki: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2019
I see that wicked Edward Onoja there

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by SocialJustice: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2019
iamoyindamola:
idiot
Are you blind
I feel very sorry for you. To start with, you can't even see 50 cars in that picture and you're being told the man bought 1500 cars and you believe. Better start getting sense now because you will be too easy to dupe by scammers.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by lereinter(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2019
How can it be 1500

No he won't be that satanic
Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by Afamed: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2019
refer2:
BREAKING:
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello buys 1,500 exotic SUVs as campaign vehicles from N10bn released by Buhari to pay salary.

as early report from @9ja48 on Instagram page. https://www.instagram.com/p/B3xlgfvhqYd/?igshid=1cfg8qmrozlyj
Lying blogger.
Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by iamoyindamola(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2019
SocialJustice:
I feel very sorry for you. To start with, you can't even see 50 cars in that picture and you're being told the man bought 1500 cars and you believe. Better start getting sense now because you will be too easy to dupe by scammers.
and you expect 1500 cars in a picture, you more deluded than I thought

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by SocialJustice: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Guy, you be confirmed mumu, I give up.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by Ojiofor: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2019
At eve of election very corrupt Bubu gave under performing governor Bello 10 billion for campaign and election rigging purposes.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by Daviddson(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2019
I heard they are actually up to 12,500. And he has promised to gift Buhari ten of them after the election. undecided
Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by Jimmyson: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
I don't care about happenings in Kogi State. I don't like anything about the State. One of the poorest state in Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello Buys 1,500 Exotic Suvs As Campaign by Afamed: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Keep quiet, how on Earth someone will tell you a state in Nigeria buys 1500 cars for gubernatorial campaign and you gullibly swallow that?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Soldier Rains Curses On Buratai As They Are Bused By Bokoharam / FG Declares War On Unknown Gunmen In S-east, S-south, Ignores Northern Bandits / Peter Obi In A Serious Trouble With Northeners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.