Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? (39263 Views)

Where Can A Rent/borrow A Black Suit In Abuja? / 5 Ways To Wear The Ankara Print / How To Buy Affordable Flower Patterned Tuxedo Mens Groom Suit In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Newboss(m): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2019
Just wear T-shirts and jeans with correct timberland
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2019
interesting. is there no service that rents suits out?
sounds like a business opportunity
does not make sense to buy a suit for one ocassion
just ensure security deposit so nigerians do not abuse it
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Hexos01(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2019
Aiit
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by franchasng: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2019
Xstremebj:

make u close ya incomplete set of teeth and post ya pix b4 we conclude say u hot or cold
if you see me, you will deny your wife or girlfriend wink

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by BlackIP: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2019
Those who cannot afford Traditional Marriage will be Like !!!
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by RICHOLAC(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
OMG! I'm just realising now that I have no idea how people really dress during weddings. What does the best man wear, what does the maid of honour wear?
The other day, my friend was making a fuss about why a certain maid of honour let her hair fall freely instead of pinning it up. I was honestly lost. lipsrsealed

I really should start honouring wedding invitations.
Sweetheart you see what i have been warning you about, so you have not started honouring wedding invitations? You better start attending cause i don't want stories on that D day o.

3 Likes

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Hexos01(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2019
Aiit
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by WildChild00(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
OMG! I'm just realising now that I have no idea how people really dress during weddings. What does the best man wear, what does the maid of honour wear?
The other day, my friend was making a fuss about why a certain maid of honour let her hair fall freely instead of pinning it up. I was honestly lost. lipsrsealed

I trust the ladies, this is the kind of thread that they usually pick interest on, the most memorable day of a topical lady is the day she gets married.

2 Likes

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Exponental(m): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2019
Does it matter All are ceremonial dresses! What matters most is its usage thereafter, shouldn't be like the wedding gown.
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by frozen70g(f): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2019
In the real sense, that's how it should be
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by xaggar(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2019
The bestie could go on native attire.
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Lamanii22(f): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2019
smithsammy:
But the plan has always been blue. This is also going to reflect in the decoration.

Another shade of blue shouldn't be that bad....
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Chicastle: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2019
Jaynom:
You'll do traditional wedding then do the White man's Traditional wedding! SMH
wrong English. Nothing like white traditional wedding. it's wedding and Traditional traditional marriage nothing is white there
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2019
Well,

Tell him to save his energy for something more meaningful.

Tell him to exchange trousers with his bestman; the colors will crossmatch.

I would have preferred they wear nothing but their real self, unfortunately, human being abhors unclothedness while their souls are covered in rags.

All costumes are beautiful if the soul is beautiful.
All colors are nothing but one color if your eyes are beautiful.
Is he worried about what is wrong or right? Nah, beauty is neither right nor wrong.
Is he worried about what people will say? Nah, All sayings are beautiful to him that doesn't judge.

Tell him that I have nothing to tell him but a declaration of a brotherly love; a love that says: don't stress yourself, I love you as you are.

Byebye
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Rubbiish(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2019
franchasng:
I can't wait to be a best woman for somebody, who wants a hot lady like me kiss to be his best woman grin
Smh
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by kushercain: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Don't worry we'll figure it out together during our wedding

2 Likes

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by yetunsbay(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2019
franchasng:
I can't wait to be a best woman for somebody, who wants a hot lady like me kiss to be his best woman grin
Only a deluded bride will request an ego filled & arrogant u being a BEST LADY talk of indecisive man requesting ur gesture being his BEST WOMAN. grin

#IfYouKnowYouKnow
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by OBTMOS(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2019
Give your best man the blue suit and use black suit
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by franchasng: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2019
yetunsbay:
Only a deluded bride will request an ego filled & arrogant u being a BEST LADY talk of indecisive man requesting ur gesture being his BEST WOMAN. grin

#IfYouKnowYouKnow
You sound like a Yoruba Muslim grin

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by RexTramadol1: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2019
franchasng:

Let's start from bestie grin

2 Likes

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by yetunsbay(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2019
franchasng:
You sound like a Yoruba Muslim grin
Premising hoping to be right shey ?

This might hv caused ur supposed/unmerited......... ? smiley
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by ojodomo2000(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2019
No rules. I was in a similar situation too. I already got my suit (cool blue) from SA, and my best man has new black suit. We just wore the same colour of bow ties, different from the men in suit, that's all. Just for few hours he is combing the whole of Mandilas/Lagos.

Let him just buy two new suits of same colour na if he is really serious!
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Softenergy(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2019
Africans and Nigerians reverses things from left to right and right to sideways
Who is a best man during weddings, he is no other than the MC or master of ceremony, meaning one who the groom has duly intimated how is wedding ceremony will be carried out, like a conductor in symphony orchestra.
Not one sitting beside the groom ,wiping out sweat when there is non in air-conditioned hall, adjusting tie, when there is no need for it.
And Okey Bakassi in collaboration with Akpororo will be MCing

1 Like

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by okpanachil: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2019
deepwater:
Na small pikin they worry u your friend and the groomsmen.

You guys wont understand until you all pass this stage

Best post honestly and before anyone disses me I have been married for years.

I wonder what the fuss is about wedding. Yes it is a special day and all that but do you really have to stress yourself that much.I remember one of my friends saying he wanted everything to be perfect on his wedding day ( and in my mind I was like but you are not God that made the day).

In the end Que Sera sera

2 Likes

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by heinrichy(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2019
Cancel the wedding
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by ayamsuperstar: 9:15am On Oct 19, 2019
franchasng:
see me here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by nauto5: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Naanlong01: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

You are not alone on this dear, i haven't attend a wedding in the past almost 2decades, hence when people talk about groomsmen, chief bride's maid blah blah blah i just watch them like movie. Now a friend is set to get married shortly and just informed me he wishes i'm one of the groomsmen, i was like wat do u say? The truth is, this guy does not know i know nothing about wedding events and i wish to honor him but when i did a little research about the whole thing, i concluded its better to stay out of the groomsmen thing and just attend to watch and learn from now on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Angelfrost(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Trivial things...

2 Likes

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Jaynom(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2019
Chicastle:
wrong English. Nothing like white traditional wedding. it's wedding and Traditional traditional marriage nothing is white there
I said "White man's Traditional wedding"
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2019
Naanlong01:

You are not alone on this dear, i haven't attend a wedding in the past almost 2decades, hence when people talk about groomsmen, chief bride's maid blah blah blah i just watch them like movie. Now a friend is set to get married shortly and just informed me he wishes i'm one of the groomsmen, i was like wat do u say? The truth is, this guy does not know i know nothing about wedding events and i wish to honor him but when i did a little research about the whole thing, i concluded its better to stay out of the groomsmen thing and just attend to watch and learn from now on.

Well, thankfully, you won't be the only groomsman, so you can take cues from the others... unlike being a standalone best manufacturer.
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2019
RICHOLAC:
Sweetheart you see what i have been warning you about, so you have not started honouring wedding invitations? You better start attending cause i don't want stories on that D day o.

I should attend the wedding I've been invited to next week.

But I personally don't plan on having a wedding ceremony. It doesn't thrill me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... / Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? / This Plus-Size Male Mannequin Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.