Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? (39193 Views)

Where Can A Rent/borrow A Black Suit In Abuja? / 5 Ways To Wear The Ankara Print / How To Buy Affordable Flower Patterned Tuxedo Mens Groom Suit In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by smithsammy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
Please, we need your suggestion on this:

A friend's wedding is coming up and he has bought this very nice blue suit he wants to use some 3 months ago.

Now, he wants to get the same suit for his best man but he's not seeing the exact colour. He has toured the whole of Lagos Island (Mandilas inclusive) but didn't the exact shade/colour.

His groom's men are using black suit so someone said his best man can use black suit, too.

So what do you think about this, guys?

Should he get different (but close) shade of blue suit that he got for himself for his best man?

Or

Should the best man dress like rest of the men in suit?

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by smithsammy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by subtlemee(f): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Use black and save yourself the stress after all he's the best man not the groom

Smithsammy Ishie...post and also be the ftc

47 Likes

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by nlPoster: 12:07am On Oct 19, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:41am On Oct 19, 2019
OMG! I'm just realising now that I have no idea how people really dress during weddings. What does the best man wear, what does the maid of honour wear?
The other day, my friend was making a fuss about why a certain maid of honour let her hair fall freely instead of pinning it up. I was honestly lost. lipsrsealed

I really should start honouring wedding invitations.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by smithsammy(m): 6:57am On Oct 19, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
OMG! I'm just realising now that I have no idea how people really dress during weddings. What does the best man wear, what does the maid of honour wear?
The other day, my friend was making a fuss about why a certain maid of honour let her hair fall freely instead of pinning it up. I was honestly lost. lipsrsealed

hmm!

6 Likes

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by smithsammy(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2019
subtlemee:
Use black and save yourself the stress after all he's the best man not the groom

Smithsammy Ishie...post and also be the ftc
But the plan has always been blue. This is also going to reflect in the decoration.

1 Like

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Jaynom(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2019
You'll do traditional wedding then do the White man's Traditional wedding! SMH

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by wonuks(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2019
Bestman should dress like the groom

Pay after we've designed your website. Check my signature or profile for details

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Bawizzo(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2019
like ayam not understanding..jus get any blue, it doesn't have to be premium quality kinda blue Sha.

weddings are damn overrated.

9 Likes

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by lightheart(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2019
E no matter.
Do as you wish. It's your wedding.
He can wear same color of bow-tie as yours though.
You decide.

#NoRules

10 Likes

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by franchasng: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2019
I can't wait to be a best woman for somebody, who wants a hot lady like me kiss to be his best woman grin

1 Like

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by easyfem(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2019
Their shud b diff BTW the celebrant naa

Is it ur day ?
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by invigilator(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2019
Depending on how serious he's on getting the suit for his wedding,

he can try getting friends from outside lagos to search for him or

perhaps meet a kingsman to buy and sew a similar color n design. Afterall it's his special day and he deserves it.

Our ladies go far more than just matching colors on their wedding day.
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by eph12(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2019
It's just a wedding please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by partnerbizn2(f): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2019
No rule about it.

Sell airtime to us and make money.. ....

see details and testimonies below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by deepwater(f): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2019
Na small pikin they worry u your friend and the groomsmen.

You guys wont understand until you all pass this stage

13 Likes

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by lyriclekidd(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2019
Okay
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by prince985(m): 8:27am On Oct 19, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

the groom wears basketball jersey while the maid of honor wears men pijamas

13 Likes

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by aniagoluaustin(m): 8:27am On Oct 19, 2019
Who cares if he wears yellow, red or pink...
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by bjfcvnrkv: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2019
Choice...
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Mykelhendriz: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2019
I just came here to comment.. Since the topic is non of my fvcking business...

Don't quote me o
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Xstremebj: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2019
[quote author=franchasng post=83268327]I can't wait to be a best woman for somebody, who wants a hot lady like me kiss to be his best woman grin[/quote

I laugh in binary language

5 Likes

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by Kizyte(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2019
Nigerians like stressing themselves unnecessarily for something that does not matter at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by achiever1991: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2019
It doesn't mean anything, he can wear it
Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by edoairways: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2019
Jaynom:
You'll do traditional wedding then do the White man's Traditional wedding! SMH
You just express my mind. Black man will never change

5 Likes

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by henrijin: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2019
Wedding party palava. My grromsmen wore white native with red cap while my bestman wore the black suit he had and i sore my own black suit. Left to me, i wouldn't do that kine wedding party. I would have done one small thing in my backyard with friends and family. Shebi it's to eat and drink. This wedding industry las las na scam.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by 3Hopeblog(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2019
Who is the idiot that posted those pictures up there. I opened this thread in a bus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by obembet(f): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2019
smithsammy:
lalasticlala

U are hereby ban for be the op and Ftc at the same time

2 Likes

Re: Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? by TaiKuun(m): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2019
Lol. I will get back to you on this. O saaro kutukutu

Meanwhile, in other news, see >> https://www.nairaland.com/5251925/portfolio-social-media-banner-designs/1

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Model Lola Ogunyemi Speaks Out On Racist Ad, Says Ad was Misinterpreted / Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... / This Plus-Size Male Mannequin Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.