Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity (19473 Views)

16-year-old Female Staged Bronx Kidnapping To Be With Her Boyfriend (photos) / I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect / What Is Happening In Plateau State Is Purely Genocide” CAN Reacts To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2019

The Christian Association of Nigeria has warned the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) to stop associating Christ with criminality.

CAN issued the warning over MURIC's director, Ishaq Akintola's comment on the abduction and conversion of 9 Kano children who were reunited with their parents after 5 years.

Akintola said: “kidnapping for Christ is disgusting, nauseating, wicked and reprehensible. Kidnappers have taken over the house of God. The phenomenon of kidnapping for Christ has now rented the air. We are shocked to our marrows.”

Joseph Hayab, chairman of CAN in the northern region who reacted to the MURIC Director's comment described it as “irresponsible, derogatory and provocative.” He added that there is nothing like kidnapping for Christ.

“Criminals abound in everywhere and in every religion, for MURIC to say a crime was perpetrated for Christ, is sheer mischief aimed at provoking Christians,” he said.

“How could rational, sane and educated person, associate the action of criminals to a religion? There are many instances where Christian girls were abducted, forcefully converted to Islam and married off by criminals in Northern Nigeria. In some of these cases, the police either refused to act, or turned blind eyes.

“Will it be right to accused all Muslims for the action of such criminals? The answer is no.

“A particular group which belongs to a particular religious group has always been alleged to be responsible for the rampant kidnappings and banditry across the country, especially in the north, will it be right to say that they are committing the crime to promote their tribe or religion?

“We also have the case of Leah Sharibu who is still being held by Boko Haram insurgents for refusing to denounce her Christian faith and convert to Islam. No Christian has associated Muslims with such criminal acts.

“If we have any witness against the culprits behind the abduction, we will join hands with the people of Kano to testify against him or them in court.

“There is nothing like kidnapping for Christ. This evil kidnapper or child trafficker, knowing that he did not carry away the children for religion gave them new tribal names, MURIC should note.

“CAN northern states, therefore, condemned anybody carrying peoples children away and supports security agencies to investigate the matter and prosecute the culprits. Abduction of children is a criminal offence. MURIC can call whoever is found doing that whatever name they like, but don’t associate criminality with Christ.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/10/dont-associate-christ-with-kidnapping-can-warns-muric.html

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2019
To me I believe ishaq akintola and whoever is sponsoring Muric should have been arrested since.
And taken to Yaba Left or Aro
Many are mad but few are roaming

169 Likes 17 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by QuickStandard: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2019
Animals
Muric is mad
Akintola is mad.

When Chibok Christian girls were kidnapped and converted by Muslims, I guess Allah was responsible!!!

Stupid bigoted Akintola

We buy used inverter batteries.
Check our Sig for contact details

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2019
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think Muric is right on this one. God bless Muric for speaking the truth at all times to my Christian brothers sad

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
To me I believe ishaq akintola and whoever is sponsoring Muric should have been arrested since.
You're right, but I think you should be bundled together with him, just look at your moniker undecided undecided

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2019
Why Muric always talks this way is simple :

Let me quote the Koran for you people to understand why.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to ch○p off head$ and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

The Quran, have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history.
Quran
Quran (2:244) - "Then FIGHT in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "FIGHTING IS PRESCRIBED for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast TERROR into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those FIGHT IN THE WAY OF ALLAH who sell the life of this world for the other. WHOSO FIGHTETH in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a VAST REWARD." The martyrs of Islam are unlike any other. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe FIGHT IN THE CAUSE OFF ALLAH, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (Satan, etc.). So fight you against the FRIENDS of Shaitan (Satan)" The Arabic for the word "fight" is from qital, meaning physical combat.

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But TAKE NOT FRIENDS from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades(means= if they convert), SEIZE THEM and SLAY THEM WHEREVER ye find them; and (in any case) TAKE NO FRIENDS or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward " This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes.

Quran (4:101) - "And when you (Muslims) travel in the land, there is no sin on you if you shorten your Salat (prayer) if you fear that the disbelievers may attack you, verily, the disbelievers are ever unto you open enemies." (Mere disbelief makes one an "open" enemy of Muslims. They always believe they are under attack or going to be under attack so most times MURIC attacks first because attack is the best form of defense if not how will you have boko haram and be blaming another religion for committing CRIMES in the name of Jesus WHEN CHIBOK CHRISTIAN GIRLS WERE KIDNAPPED CONVERTED AND RAPED by BOKO HARAM MUSLIMS)

Quran (4:104) - "And be not WEAK HEARTED in PURSUIT of the ENEMY; IF YOU SUFFER PAIN, then surely THEY (TOO) SUFFER pain as you suffer pain..."

SO complaining is only making them happy, [/i]they don't have any thing to look forward to in this life they are waiting to die and go to heaven where they hope to enjoy the best wine and 72 Virginia's called Hoor Al Ayn created by Allah with his own hands directly made to be faithful to their husbands and very beautiful (For men) (The believe is that these women you see on earth today were indirectly created by Allah since the parents made them but Allah makes those women special each custom made kitten)if only one such Hoor Al Ayn woman enters earth the whole earth will be filled with light and also each man has his own villa[i]
Women only get the best raisins they've ever tasted (in essence women get fruits)
The women are still married to their husbands in heaven, The husbands now have added 72 Hoor Al ayn''s in heaven. These Hoor''s are fair very very white no black one, the have big wide eyes and no man or angel has touched them they do not raise their heads to look at any other man except the men they are assigned to in heaven.

In conclusion the want for custom built sex dolls is what drives MURIC

EDIT: OK for those quoting me I left out the head chopping and all those gory verses because I don't want to get a ban.
But let's be real Christian's try to imitate Jésus and Muslims try to imitate Mo'
Mo was involved in over 70 jihads during his lifetime
The most violent thing Jésus did was throw away stuff belonging to people who sold things inside the temple.
Now in comparison to Muslims the Koran is the most perfect book written by the most perfect man who all men should emulate our friend Mo' inspired by God himself, The Quoran is Law in some Nigerian state's and Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran etc on the other hand The old testament isn't seen as having the same weight as the new testament because "Old things have passed away and all thing have become new" the old testament was put in the Bible to give a background a preview as to how things were before Jésus came, The relationship between Man and God before Jésus restored it. So the old testament there was no Christian Jésus wasn't even born yet but most importantly The Old testament is not used as law to judge people today neither is it used by any sect to wreck havoc as the Quoran is being used today.

By the way I don't consider myself a religious person, I've read the Bible, Quoran and I'm about to read the Talmud but I've been too lazy to do it.
The Quoran was exciting tho you all should read it, I couldn't believe what I was reading. Even some Muslims when I tell them certain things in the Quoran they doubt me until I show them their own Quoran then they tell me, There has to be another explanation for it we should look for a "Muslim scholar" to brain wash us. Lol read and understand for yourself those religious books are supposed to be manuals to help you navigate life, You don't need any scholar you are smart enough to understand them yourselves.

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by dazzlingd(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2019
I don't understand
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by ogbuefi677(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2019
The present leadership of CAN is the most useless.
Why respond to that mad mumuric man?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:

He remains right as long as he supports the islamization agenda.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Philinho(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2019
Mumuric you mean? A terrorist organisation .May God help us from the hands of those religious charlatans

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by tsfxtech(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2019
You will agree with me that short videos engages potential customers more than mere text and images. Animate your business today

1 Like

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by chiefolododo(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2019
Barbaric
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by SultanOfAbia: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2019
Kidnapping For Christ Ministries (KCM)
Cordially Invites All Muslims for Their Annual Retreat on Sat this week.
A Retreat you will never forget..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by dermmy(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2019
No body should associate kidnapping with any religion. Religion keeps dividing us.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Racoon(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2019
“....There are many instances where Christian girls were abducted, forcefully converted to Islam and married off by criminals in Northern Nigeria.

In some of these cases, the police either refused to act, or turned blind eyes.Will it be right to accused all Muslims for the action of such criminals? The answer is no..."
Hypocrites! MURIC is stupid.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by emeijeh(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2019
Why will MURIC say such a thing ?

That's slanderous
!

Happy birthday to me!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by franchasng: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2019
MURIC = Yoruba Muslims Right Commission

If they think Hausa-Fulanis see them as Muslims, then they are deceiving themselves because if religious riot burst out in Kano, Musa and Haruma will burn them together with Southern Christians undecided

No wonder Yoruba Muslims have been doing everything possible to convince Hausa-Fulanis that they are true Muslims, maybe until they start throwing live bombs like those in Afghanistan and Yemen, I doubt if Hausa-Fulanis will accept them as true Muslims cry

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Roon9(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2019
Muric shar!

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 12 hours uptime

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by ecolime(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2019
The muriq man too mumu. He has never said anything reasonable. I hope he proves me wrong one day. Professor of nonsense.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by madenigga(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2019
This is very funny. This is full blown hate speech

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2019
GoTV:
sad
Waiting for you to spew your usual bullshit kiss

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by RichDad1(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2019
Professor Akinola talks too much.
I believe he needs to be questioned and cautioned by the DSS.
Because some of his utterances can cause breach of peace.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Makz: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2019
Akintola should have his brain re-examined. Some nuts in there must have gone out of position

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by nonjebose(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2019
MURIC is just an attention seeking organization

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by lomprico(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2019
this Muric guy eh!

1 Like

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by channelads: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2019
All these people should leave us!!

Check my siggy for social media Promotions for your business
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by TooMuchStuff: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2019
Las Las Thunder go must fire MURIC.

Have never seen a more coconut headslamming loud mouthed piece of cabbage like Akintola of MURIC lone dark star.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Iamgrey5(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2019
I believe Muric is sponsored by some cabal in the north.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burn Police Post, Vehicles In Anambra Land Dispute / Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin / Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.