Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity (19496 Views)

16-year-old Female Staged Bronx Kidnapping To Be With Her Boyfriend (photos) / I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect / What Is Happening In Plateau State Is Purely Genocide” CAN Reacts To (2) (3) (4)

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Pavore9: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2019
Broda Muri is not okay in the head.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Midas01: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2019
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Flyingngel(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2019
Try this with Islam and be rest assured that a whole town will be razed down and scores of people killed.
Muric shld continue attacking Christianity, nobody will tell him otherwise but am certain that our God will visit him when the time is right.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2019
Jesus gave an assurance of life after death.

He said..."if anyone dies believing in me, I will raise him up on the last day"

Come to Jesus today and have the promised life

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Iamgrey5(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think Muric is right on this one. God bless Muric for speaking the truth at all times to my Christian brothers sad
Are you a member of MURIC

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Btruth: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
To me I believe ishaq akintola and whoever is sponsoring Muric should have been arrested since.
And taken to Yaba Left or Aro
Many are mad but few are roaming
I think Aro will be better for that Akintola. They sure have.a bigger facility that will contain him there.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by atiku4President(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2019
MURIC are speaking for their mastering Aso Rock. People ought to know that by now..When they make all this kindnof unfounded statements, you can imagine the silence that normally greets it from those who should have spoken out first against it. CAN never made such statement when the Bayelsa girl was forcefully raped and taken to Kano. MURIC and other similar groups don't mean well for the unity of the country. And the will always use their southern members to vent their belief and opinions while their lords laugh in derision.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by jonnyjustcome22: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2019
That MURIC director is jobless man.
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Omoluabi16(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2019
What a fool. If a body like CAN says something like killing or raping for Mohammed, won't there be religious violence? This MURIC man will gladly sell our region to appease his Sokoto masters.
Good thing we are Christians..Love and tolerance is our hallmark.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Sonoyom(m): 7:54am On Oct 19, 2019
Mumuric
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by fiercehillz(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think Muric is right on this one. God bless Muric for speaking the truth at all times to my Christian brothers sad

Stop this na...why are you always denying your religion just to make yourself look impartial.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2019
Two can play that game. when Ese Oruru voluntarily absconded with yellow , we did not hear the end of it. kidnapping, abduction, forced conversion, islamization agenda, etc.

you think you have the monoploy on politicization of crime? especially when forced conversion is a long standing part of Christianity's arm in arm history with American slavery?

sharap there , Toby !
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by denjjy(m): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2019
is a big shame to know that this mentality derailed bigot is from Yoruba land.
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Patrioticman007(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I believe Muric is sponsored by some cabal in the north.

They kidnapped 9 innocent kid's for Christ just like Boko haram held one Leah for Muslims right. So for every 1 Leah Christians have kidnapped 9 innocent Muslims children. See hypocrisy top level. Licky licky people.
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Dreal1247: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2019
GoTV:

I decree upon your life, though you intended mocking the body of Christ through your post, receive salvation by fire by force in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
Like Apostle Paul, you are going to witness for Christ.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Enculer: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2019
ogbuefi677:
The present leadership of CAN is the most useless.
Why respond to that mad mumuric man?

Idiot.
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Enculer: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2019
Islam, the scourge of mankind.
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Iamgrey5(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2019
Patrioticman007:

They kidnapped 9 innocent kid's for Christ just like Boko haram held one Leah for Muslims right. So for every 1 Leah Christians have kidnapped 9 innocent Muslims children. See hypocrisy top level. Licky licky people.
What about the chibok girls and numerous others that were kidnapped but didn't make the news.

Besides, Kidnapping is not part of the Christian doctrine. Those fools are simply criminals.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by edoairways: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2019
GoTV:
Will keep quite angry angry angry.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by DTC2(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2019

Christians can never do such thing

They can't descend that low

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by ogbuefi677(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2019
Enculer:

Idiot.
God bless you grin
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Goldencheese(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2019
QuickStandard:
Animals
Muric is mad
Akintola is mad.

When Chibok Christian girls were kidnapped and converted by Muslims, I guess Allah was responsible!!!

Stupid bigoted Akintola

We buy used inverter batteries.
Check our Sig for contact details

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2019
We already know Muslims are terrorists and terrorists are Muslims. From Al-Qaeda to IS to Boko Haram. That Yoruba Muslim he goat isn't wise at all for making such statements if truly he did because its stupid throwing stones when u live in a glass house.. Foolish terrorists undecided

Muslims kidnapp, steal and kill for Allah their mad god angry

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Goldencheese(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2019
Iamgrey5:
What about the chibok girls and numerous others that were kidnapped but didn't make the news.

Besides, Kidnapping is not part of the Christian doctrine. Those fools are simply criminals.

Very true. This should not be associated with Christ or the Christian faith such as Muslims will not associate Boko Haram or the Fulani herdsmen menace with Islam.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by globalresource: 8:06am On Oct 19, 2019
ogbuefi677:
The present leadership of CAN is the most useless.
Why respond to that mad mumuric man?

You called your leaders useless. CAN is not a church, it represent the voice of Christians in Nigeria. It is more of a socio-polical body.

Muslims dont insult their leaders even when most gruesome evil in the world is spearheaded by them

Let's Christian respect their leaders. None is perfect. But Christian's love peace

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by koolaid87: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2019
Divide and conquer is a powerful tool

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by wizelink(m): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2019
ALL THESE ARE HUSTLE JUST FOR RECOGNITION BY NORTHEN MUSLIM BUT I TELL YOU MR MAN THAT A DAY IS COMING WHEN ALL YOUR HUSTLE FOR REGNITION WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING BEFORE THE NORTH. A DAY WHEN YOU CHALLENG THE CORE NORTH FOR A POSITION.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Kamoryemi2580(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Why Muric always talks this way is simple :

Let me quote the Koran for you people to understand why.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to ch○p off head$ and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

The Quran, have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history.
Quran
Quran (2:244) - "Then FIGHT in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "FIGHTING IS PRESCRIBED for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (Satan, etc.). So fight you against the friends of Shaitan (Satan)" The Arabic for the word "fight" is from qital, meaning physical combat.

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But TAKE NOT FRIENDS from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and SLAY THEM wherever ye find them; and (in any case) TAKE NO FRIENDS or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward " This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes.

Quran (4:101) - "And when you (Muslims) travel in the land, there is no sin on you if you shorten your Salat (prayer) if you fear that the disbelievers may attack you, verily, the disbelievers are ever unto you open enemies." (Mere disbelief makes one an "open" enemy of Muslims. They always believe they are under attack or going to be under attack so most times MURIC attacks first because attack is the best form of defense if not how will you have boko haram and be blaming another religion for committing crimes in the name of Jésus when Chibok Christian girls were kidnapped converted and raped by Boko haram muslims)

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

here comes the expert in Islamic religious knowledge.... #islamophobe
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by ogbuefi677(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2019
globalresource:

You called your leaders useless. CAN is not a church, it represent the voice of Christians in Nigeria. It is more of a socio-polical body.

Muslims dont insult their leaders even when most gruesome evil in the world is spearheaded by them

Let's Christian respect their leaders. None is perfect. But Christian's love peace
The present leadership of CAN has been misyarning for some time now.
The other day,they were endorsing abi exonerating Osinbajo.
I know what I'm saying.
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Kaybaba5(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2019
These murics are attention seekers
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2019
CAN, MURIC...

what sort of stupidity is this?

who are the idiots claiming leadership in this wanton foolery?

who are the babarians drawing lines where one doesn't exist?

Aren't we all human being?
Aren't we all bubbles in the same body of air?
Aren't we all breath from the same nose?
Aren't we all hanging on the same source for existence?
Aren't we all the same and one?

So,
What is MURIC?
What is CAN?
What is black?
What is white?
What is what but what.
Can't you feel the stupidity of man?

I can say categorically, that snakes will stop biting and hyena will stop tearing flesh the day human being remove all partitioning dividing itself against itself.

You are my mirror
I am your mirror
If you see light in me...
If you see darkness in me...
You are only seeing your own reflection
Search yourself.

Byebye
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by joegab: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2019
GoTV:

I think you must be out of your mind and your and that of Akinola muric brain needs evaluation for writing rubbish. Does it really make sense for someone to claim that they kidnapped children for Christ. The word Christian is for those who know Christ and no just church goer.

How Police Killed My 6 Months Pregnant Wife: Widower Cries Out (photo) / Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma / Nigerian Man Brutalized By Ten Men In A Racist Attack In India (Photos)