Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity (19499 Views)

16-year-old Female Staged Bronx Kidnapping To Be With Her Boyfriend (photos) / I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect / What Is Happening In Plateau State Is Purely Genocide” CAN Reacts To (2) (3) (4)

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Theoarhics: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2019
What do u expect from an abnormal organisation, headed by and abnormal person ....nothing reasonable but abnormal statements as usual. I wonder how that mumu became a professor in the first place.
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by inyenejo(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2019
Terrori!sts speaking ...God bless Christians.
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Wechi2019: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2019
Christian started it and I warned them. Boko Haram they tag it Islam instead of criminals, banditry and headers crises, they call it islamization agenda. Muslim have also find something to tag Christianity with and they are now angry. I'm a Christian but CAN should focus on issues next than tagging everything religion.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by jnoz23(m): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2019
kemicalreaction:
You're right, but I think you should be bundled together with him, just look at your moniker undecided undecided

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Why Muric always talks this way is simple :

Let me quote the Koran for you people to understand why.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to ch○p off head$ and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

The Quran, have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history.
Quran
Quran (2:244) - "Then FIGHT in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "FIGHTING IS PRESCRIBED for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast TERROR into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those FIGHT IN THE WAY OF ALLAH who sell the life of this world for the other. WHOSO FIGHTETH in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a VAST REWARD." The martyrs of Islam are unlike any other. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe FIGHT IN THE CAUSE OFF ALLAH, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (Satan, etc.). So fight you against the FRIENDS of Shaitan (Satan)" The Arabic for the word "fight" is from qital, meaning physical combat.

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But TAKE NOT FRIENDS from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades(means= if they convert), SEIZE THEM and SLAY THEM WHEREVER ye find them; and (in any case) TAKE NO FRIENDS or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward " This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes.

Quran (4:101) - "And when you (Muslims) travel in the land, there is no sin on you if you shorten your Salat (prayer) if you fear that the disbelievers may attack you, verily, the disbelievers are ever unto you open enemies." (Mere disbelief makes one an "open" enemy of Muslims. They always believe they are under attack or going to be under attack so most times MURIC attacks first because attack is the best form of defense if not how will you have boko haram and be blaming another religion for committing crimes in the name of Jésus when Chibok Christian girls were kidnapped converted and raped by Boko haram muslims)

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

SO complaining is only making them happy, they don't have any thing to look forward to in this life they are waiting to die and go to heaven where they hope to enjoy the best wine and 72 Virginia's(For men)
Women only get the best raisins they've ever tasted (in essence women get fruits)

Just as you quoted this without mentioning what truly transpired in each verse, i can also quote in blanket this verse below:

Bible verse in Numbers 31:17-18 when God commanded:

So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, 18but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Blitzerz: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Waiting for you to spew your usual bullshit kiss
He has already done so.
The mumu keeps pretending to be Christian while he makes his agenda clear
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Prophet777: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2019
Sincerely speaking, this MURIC should be called to order to stop all these inciting & inflammatory statements...

A day is coming their statement will set the entire country on fire...
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by awuf2008: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2019
I have said it times without numbers that this fanatical useless Muric of guy will cause religious war or unrest, if not checked now. The guy is irrelevant and fond of creating problems at any given opportunity. If he like, let him shout till next year, no government will give him any appointment. A Never do Good person.
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by topstone4: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think Muric is right on this one. God bless Muric for speaking the truth at all times to my Christian brothers sad

If you are truly a Christian, may God grant you repentance. But if you are not a Christian but pretending to be one, may everlasting curse and wrath of the Almighty God descend on your life and family. May your destiny be exchanged for disgrace and may your sweetness be exchanged for bitterness. May everything that makes you smile turn to agony. Amen.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Ewedegubbler: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2019
MUMURIC is a hopelessly useless association of idiotic Afonja muzlima
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Proffdada: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think Muric is right on this one. God bless Muric for speaking the truth at all times to my Christian brothers sad
Your brain has been replaced by mulch. Do you think Christians will stoop so low to crimes celebrated amongst animals with crude religion?

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by cjudy(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2019
GoTV:

You need a factory reset I swear

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by MrExcel(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2019
GoTV:
Mai sallah spotted! You can only disguise yourself to your kind

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by najib632(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to ch○p off head$ and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Quran
Quran (2:244) - "Then FIGHT in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "FIGHTING IS PRESCRIBED for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast TERROR into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those FIGHT IN THE WAY OF ALLAH who sell the life of this world for the other. WHOSO FIGHTETH in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a VAST REWARD." The martyrs of Islam are unlike any other. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe FIGHT IN THE CAUSE OFF ALLAH, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (Satan, etc.). So fight you against the FRIENDS of Shaitan (Satan)" The Arabic for the word "fight" is from qital, meaning physical combat.

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But TAKE NOT FRIENDS from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades(means= if they convert), SEIZE THEM and SLAY THEM WHEREVER ye find them; and (in any case) TAKE NO FRIENDS or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward " This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes.

Quran (4:101) - "And when you (Muslims) travel in the land, there is no sin on you if you shorten your Salat (prayer) if you fear that the disbelievers may attack you, verily, the disbelievers are ever unto you open enemies." (Mere disbelief makes one an "open" enemy of Muslims. They always believe they are under attack or going to be under attack so most times MURIC attacks first because attack is the best form of defense if not how will you have boko haram and be blaming another religion for committing CRIMES in the name of Jesus WHEN CHIBOK CHRISTIAN GIRLS WERE KIDNAPPED CONVERTED AND RAPED by BOKO HARAM MUSLIMS)

Quran (4:104) - "And be not WEAK HEARTED in PURSUIT of the ENEMY; IF YOU SUFFER PAIN, then surely THEY (TOO) SUFFER pain as you suffer pain..."

SO complaining is only making them happy, [/i]they don't have any thing to look forward to in this life they are waiting to die and go to heaven where they hope to enjoy the best wine and 72 Virginia's called Hoor Al Ayn created by Allah with his own hands directly made to be faithful to their husbands and very beautiful (For men) (The believe is that these women you see on earth today were indirectly created by Allah since the parents made them but Allah makes those women special each custom made kitten)if only one such Hoor Al Ayn woman enters earth the whole earth will be filled with light and also each man has his own villa[i]
Women only get the best raisins they've ever tasted (in essence women get fruits)

In conclusion the want for custom built sex dolls is what drives MURIC

if we should quote the bible now...
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by PapaAdanna: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2019
The most stupid and backward group in Nigeria goes to MURIC.
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by najib632(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:

Quran

Quran (4:101) - "And when you (Muslims) travel in the land, there is no sin on you if you shorten your Salat (prayer) if you fear that the disbelievers may attack you, verily, the disbelievers are ever unto you open enemies." (Mere disbelief makes one an "open" enemy of Muslims. They always believe they are under attack or going to be under attack so most times MURIC attacks first because attack is the best form of defense if not how will you have boko haram and be blaming another religion for committing CRIMES in the name of Jesus WHEN CHIBOK CHRISTIAN GIRLS WERE KIDNAPPED CONVERTED AND RAPED by BOKO HARAM MUSLIMS)

Quran (4:104) - "And be not WEAK HEARTED in PURSUIT of the ENEMY; IF YOU SUFFER PAIN, then surely THEY (TOO) SUFFER pain as you suffer pain..."

SO complaining is only making them happy, [/i]they don't have any thing to look forward to in this life they are waiting to die and go to heaven where they hope to enjoy the best wine and 72 Virginia's called Hoor Al Ayn created by Allah with his own hands directly made to be faithful to their husbands and very beautiful (For men) (The believe is that these women you see on earth today were indirectly created by Allah since the parents made them but Allah makes those women special each custom made kitten)if only one such Hoor Al Ayn woman enters earth the whole earth will be filled with light and also each man has his own villa[i]

In conclusion the want for custom built sex dolls is what drives MURIC

if we should quote the bible now... and you also twisted the translation of those verses

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by simony2020: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2019

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by bizzibodi(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2019
Greennotes:
The Christian Association of Nigeria has warned the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) to stop associating Christ with criminality.

CAN issued the warning over MURIC's director, Ishaq Akintola's comment on the abduction and conversion of 9 Kano children who were reunited with their parents after 5 years.

Akintola said: “kidnapping for Christ is disgusting, nauseating, wicked and reprehensible. Kidnappers have taken over the house of God. The phenomenon of kidnapping for Christ has now rented the air. We are shocked to our marrows.”

Joseph Hayab, chairman of CAN in the northern region who reacted to the MURIC Director's comment described it as “irresponsible, derogatory and provocative.” He added that there is nothing like kidnapping for Christ.

“Criminals abound in everywhere and in every religion, for MURIC to say a crime was perpetrated for Christ, is sheer mischief aimed at provoking Christians,” he said.

“How could rational, sane and educated person, associate the action of criminals to a religion? There are many instances where Christian girls were abducted, forcefully converted to Islam and married off by criminals in Northern Nigeria. In some of these cases, the police either refused to act, or turned blind eyes.

“Will it be right to accused all Muslims for the action of such criminals? The answer is no.

“A particular group which belongs to a particular religious group has always been alleged to be responsible for the rampant kidnappings and banditry across the country, especially in the north, will it be right to say that they are committing the crime to promote their tribe or religion?

“We also have the case of Leah Sharibu who is still being held by Boko Haram insurgents for refusing to denounce her Christian faith and convert to Islam. No Christian has associated Muslims with such criminal acts.

“If we have any witness against the culprits behind the abduction, we will join hands with the people of Kano to testify against him or them in court.

“There is nothing like kidnapping for Christ. This evil kidnapper or child trafficker, knowing that he did not carry away the children for religion gave them new tribal names, MURIC should note.

“CAN northern states, therefore, condemned anybody carrying peoples children away and supports security agencies to investigate the matter and prosecute the culprits. Abduction of children is a criminal offence. MURIC can call whoever is found doing that whatever name they like, but don’t associate criminality with Christ.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/10/dont-associate-christ-with-kidnapping-can-warns-muric.html
Akinola is a confirm foooool!an Islamic jingoist!!
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2019
The muric guy needs help asap
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by JFT24(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2019
franchasng:
MURIC = Yoruba Muslims Right Commission

If they think Hausa-Fulanis see them as Muslims, then they are deceiving themselves because if religious riot burst out in Kano, Musa and Haruma will burn them together with Southern Christians undecided

No wonder Yoruba Muslims have been doing everything possible to convince Hausa-Fulanis that they are true Muslims, maybe until they start throwing live bombs like those in Afghanistan and Yemen, I doubt if Hausa-Fulanis will accept them as true Muslims cry

And why should they care about Hausa Fulani accepting them as Muslims?

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by gazza07(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2019
Stupidity is when u play defensive, always. CAN is that useless. Playing defensive.
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2019
GoTV:
by the grace of God you will do as a Christian, you cant escape it.
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by kelvindj98: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2019
GoTV:
Why are you denying your religion. Allah punish you.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by olayinka63: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2019
Ooh so CAN too can feel this pain. What you can't accept please don't start it. You tagged all Muslims terrorists and now you don't want same to be declared on you.

Meanwhile, crime know no religion, it's a personal thing and spread across the world. CAN should look inward before going to public next time to avoid something like this.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by mu2sa2: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2019
Muric says "kidnapping for Christ" - that's what has happened. The criminals did the kidnapping in their minds for christ - right or wrong. CAN may rant till the end of time, the fact is, wind don blow foul yansh.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by hardeytarhyour(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2019
If You like Call Muric any bad name You Like, We know that to be you Custom, But we Never care.
As Far as This matter is Concern, MURIC is Right Because They don't only Kidnapped them They Also Force into Christianity and Re-christened Their Names.. you are not here Saying Bullshit.
As if We are not in this Country When Christians Call all Muslim Terrorist and Said Islam is Religion Of Killing and Terrorism. Is it not in this Country you Profiled all Muslim all Bokoharam, Bigot And Killers. You do attribute killings to Islam, You do attribute Terrorism to Muslim, You were now accussed Of Kidnapping you are Crying Fowl And you Mention is saying Nonsense as Usual

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by RALPHOW(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2019
This Akinola / MURIC deserves award for the most St*pid man of the century.!!
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Onlyonebuhari: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2019
CAN is dishing a misleading information. Your fellow Christians kidnap Muslims and forcefully convert them to Christianity and also changed their names. Are they not kidnapping for Christ ni? Most of you bark and attack Islam on Ese Oruru but want to run away from Christians kidnappers.

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by LZAA: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2019
GoTV:

Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by LZAA: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2019
hardeytarhyour:
If You like Call Muric any bad name You Like, We know that to be you Custom, But we Never care.
As Far as This matter is Concern, MURIC is Right Because They don't only Kidnapped them They Also Force into Christianity and Re-christened Their Names.. you are not here Saying Bullshit.
As if We are not in this Country When Christians Call all Muslim Terrorist and Said Islam is Religion Of Killing and Terrorism. Is it not in this Country you Profiled all Muslim all Bokoharam, Bigot And Killers. You do attribute killings to Islam, You do attribute Terrorism to Muslim, You were now accussed Of Kidnapping you are Crying Fowl And you Mention is saying Nonsense as Usual
So the lone shooter in new New Zealand and rednecks in USA who slate islam are nigerians abi?
Sha continue
Propaganda is food for zombies
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by franchasng: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2019
JFT24:

And why should they care about Hausa Fulani accepting them as Muslims?
Because they are identity-less, cowardly, inferior and not true Muslims, which is why they cannot sight the moon unless an Hausa-Fulani does for them shocked
Re: CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2019

Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma / Nigerian Man Brutalized By Ten Men In A Racist Attack In India (Photos) / Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86