Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,008 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary (14327 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary / Uchechi Wendy Okah Is Dead (Ebonyi Commissioner) / Edo Election: One Person Shot In Ologbo In Ikpoba Okah LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by tinsel: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
festacman:
Caution. Gov. Obaseki. Caution.
You have sense. He started too early and hope he will not be tired when the time comes. I dont see him as a politician with his actions so far.
Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
This midget called OSHOMO-OLE wants to be the TINUBU of Edo state by fire by force,controlling the states budget,doing things with impunity Jesus fvcking Christ....

This was a peasantry civil servant and labour leader some years ago turned billionaire today,MAD OOOO!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by Osanoghodua1: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
I thought Lawrence Okah was a Lawyer! He has office close to my former office he complained then of my bible advert. He is a nice gentle good man. He took me like a son. His secretary is my friend.
Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
not exactly. Oshiomole is the national APC chairman so it's hard not to control APC at the state level.
It's all just political moves and obaskeki wont play by that rule
why is it hard for him to leave the state for the current governor..This godfathers must stop..
Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by obazie(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
If u know, you know....Obaseki has nothing to loose which everside the coin plays to. It is we Edos that should protect their future with Gov. Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by austink1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
BleedingPen:

http://igberetvnews.com/1077303/obaseki-vs-oshiomhole-edo-apc-suspends-secretary/

I’m so loving this especially the manner at which obaseki is taking things. There’s no mumu in politics.we only have remote control and TV sets. Obaseki has choose to be the remote control which I admire.
Oshiomole came as governor and rendered most godfathers homeless. He dealt with the high and mighty ‘bini’ men and now he wants to become a godfather in Edo state..lol.
Obaseki is Bini
The Oba is Bini
Most of the people who were purnished by the Oshiomhole govt were binis. Now does a right thinking man believe an Auchi man will become a godfather in Edo state?? I don’t think so.
If we must die then die for something. That’s what Obaseki is doing and honestly speaking, I see him giving the state back to pdp’s Ize-Iyamu than loose his 2nd term bid to his Apc.
Edo no b Lagos..
No more touts being in charge of the state resources.
Ps: I’m not from Edo state
I’m not APC or PDP..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by alen4smith(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dreal1247:
This battle will be tough indeed. I can see Obaseki winning Oshomole.
you be learner just watch as events unfolds!
Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by Rubbiish(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ategberoson:
Edo APC crisis proved Buhari doesn't have leadership qualities. An order as the head of the party would put this political brouhaha into permanent and urgent exile

leaving the state crisis to the party excos and oshiomole and obaseki might spell doom for this party victory in 2020

Edo APC crisis is a disgrace to Buhari
Buhari is on his last term
Naturally he will be less concerned
This hoping to take over from him should be d ones worrying their head
Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by Binikingdowm: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
obazie:
If u know, you know....Obaseki has nothing to loose which everside the coin plays to. It is we Edos that should protect their future with Gov. Obaseki.
we'll never leave obaseki
Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by Playthepianos: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
MEANWHILE,

Hi. I can help you create and design a good-looking website, and guide you on how to be successful and make money through AdSense and other means, all at an affordable price of 3,000 Naira. Don't worry, your payment is after my service. DM me on WhatsApp 09031821332 for more info if interested.
Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by smithfaan5: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
BleedingPen:

http://igberetvnews.com/1077303/obaseki-vs-oshiomhole-edo-apc-suspends-secretary/

The governor must have the control of the party structure at the state level for peace to reign. He is the CEO and number one citizen of that state. So I Dnt see why oshiomole should be controlling the party structure at the state level.
Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by Legendguru: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by LLMG: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
If you don't know what the Name Jesus Christ is meant for, then keep you ignorance to yourself and stop this foolishness.
Deola2020:
This midget called OSHOMO-OLE wants to be the TINUBU of Edo state by fire by force,controlling the states budget,doing things with impunity Jesus fvcking Christ....

This was a peasantry civil servant and labour leader some years ago turned billionaire today,MAD OOOO!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by Alexis105: 5:32am On Oct 20, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
not exactly. Oshiomole is the national APC chairman so it's hard not to control APC at the state level.
It's all just political moves and obaskeki wont play by that rule

And Oyegu could not control it when oshiomhole was the governor and him oyegu was the national chairman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by sapele914(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dreal1247:
This battle will be tough indeed. I can see Obaseki winning Oshomole.
You know nothing about politics, Obaseki is a lame duck Governor, he is finished.
Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by sapele914(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Alexis105:

And Oyegu could not control it when oshiomhole was the governor and him oyegu was the national chairman
John Oyegun is not Adams Oshiomhole, Oshiomole is Mr APC Edo State.
Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by Binikingdowm: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
sapele914:
John Oyegun is not Adams Oshiomhole, Oshiomole is Mr APC Edo State.
keep quiet and face Delta state where you came from
Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by sapele914(m): 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
smithfaan5:

The governor must have the control of the party structure at the state level for peace to reign. He is the CEO and number one citizen of that state. So I Dnt see why oshiomole should be controlling the party structure at the state level.
Been Governor of The state, doesn’t make you the head of the party, take q from Tinubu of Lagos State, and James Ibori of Delta State
Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by sapele914(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Binikingdowm:
keep quiet and face Delta state where you came from
Bendel State, useless ignorant Zombie, isn’t it money from the Delta region ( Warri, Ughelli, escravos), they used to develop Benin City?

Go and check the revenue of Delta state compared to Edo State, then you will know that state pass state.
Re: Edo APC Suspends Lawrence Okah As Secretary by Binikingdowm: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
sapele914:
Bendel State, useless ignorant Zombie, isn’t it money from the Delta region ( Warri, Ughelli, escravos), they used to develop Benin City?

Go and check the revenue of Delta state compared to Edo State, then you will know that state pass state.
what stupid revenue from delta? When did fg started giving oil money to state? Delta was developed by palm oil revenue from Edo state.

Since 1999 when we separated what has delta state achieved with their money?. They allowed their leaders loot them dry

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai Meets With Security Agencies Over Situation In Southern Kaduna. / APC Releases Convention Timetable, Sale Of Forms Begins February 14 / Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.