Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose (53202 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her / Unbeliveable! Bishop Oyedepo Vs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by lemon10(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
K
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by salbis(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
This type of debate reaffirm the kind mind set wey an average Nigerian get.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Crystalline(f): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nigerian youths too dey dream, WAKE UP ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by tunary(m): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
fools
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by 08064978510(m): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
See people saying Adeboye oooo, I just pity us in this part of the world, religion don blind us permanently I swear

11 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Necksonnel: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
This shows alot of Nigerians are really dumb

3 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Machinegun91(m): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Amazingman:
Nelson Mandela
You need xenophobic attack to reset ur brain.

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Necksonnel: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
08064978510:
See people saying Adeboye oooo, I just pity us in this part of the world, religion don blind us permanently I swear

Religion don blind especially dis Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by obembet(f): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
For Dangote to meet with Adeboye is a privilege. I will not think twice.. ADEBOYE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Favourchris(f): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
After reading all the responds is clear why Nigeria is in a big mess as a nation.

We are in religion bondage, I don't need adeboye to talk with God....

Meeting Dangote might just be that blessing u have been praying for .... Share ur idea with him if he buys it u are done for life and even increase ur tithe for adeboye and his church...

Even having Dangote as a mentor is a great privilege....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by coolfredo(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Is pst. Adeboye God?

5 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by RexTramadol1: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Choose what you want
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Msfgozie: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
The question is very clear and direct.
Yet people are bringing God to it.
It's simple,
PST ADEBOYE OR DANGOTE.
You think Dangote doesn't have a God?

Am tired.

7 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by henryobinna(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
decatalyst:
My God can make me bigger than the Dangotes, Bill gates, Bezos of this world.

So, an appointment with Adeboye, a man of destiny is what I will choose.

If you are not okey with that, that's your problem!
I like your last line grin grin

Because I know a lot of 'them' would be angered by your response
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by ToyinDipo(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
They are both mere mortals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by BBBmall25: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
Going To A Fraudster Called Pastor Adeboye? God Forbid Bad Thing! My Aliko, Number One African Biggest Employer Of Labour. Cullible Nigerians, Adeboye Is Not The Reason Of Ur Prosperity! Learn To Discern When Those gods o men are scamming you!

4 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Cmeo(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
Now, I know why this country is like this

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
Reason i stop logging in to my Twitter account ever since. Many stupid things going on there

I wont meet anyone because ITS NOT REAL

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by philcz(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
emeijeh:

And lose both prayers and dollars.
Who said anything about collecting money from Dangote grin

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Mightyhaiz: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rubbish..
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by hopefulLandlord: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
They're both criminals anyways

4 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Bostin(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Even when you get to pastor Adeboye he will tell you God already sent you a helper why are you still bothering me . Dangote is your angel sent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
I will go to my house ....cuz God is not an author of confusion lobatan
That moment wey u decide say na house u wan go, dat confusion don get u las las... Lobatan
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Dre183(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nigerian and religion be like "deaf and dumb".
Which day we wan get sense like dis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
None of the above.

I have greater!

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Timbers(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
this clearly goes to show that the average Nigerian man believes that praying without working is the key thinking money will appear from the sky

A wise man once said:
"99% people dream of being rich while the remaining 1% wake up and work towards bring rich"

BE WISE!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
Reason i stop logging in to my Twitter account ever since. Many stupid things going on there

I wont meet anyone because ITS NOT REAL
Only stupid things on Nigeria Twitter. There are other communities that are fun. Reason I don't follow any Nigerian on Twitter, you keep seeing stupid things, retweets and questions

2 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by abdulsemiu02(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Somebody said Aliko wants to see Adeboye... � lol abeg for what? To pay tithe? Cos i no dey understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Even Pastor Adeboye will choose to meet with Dangote than to meet with Pastor Adeboye... undecided

Next....

4 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by grimandevil: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dangote, we Africans are too religious. Dangote will show you or help you on how to be successful, adeboye will pray for you and possibly tell you to sow seed. Seed we have been sowing since God knows when

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / "Put God First In All You Do & You Shall Trample Upon Money Like This" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.