Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose (53208 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her / Unbeliveable! Bishop Oyedepo Vs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by hardeytarhyour(m): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dangote
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Legendguru: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Blogfarms: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ode
wilsonchilboy:
I will go to my house ....cuz God is not an author of confusion lobatan
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by BluntBoy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
BBBmall25:
Guy, Report Ya Self To I.G Of Police For Some Equiries!

grin
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Priest111(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
Daddy G.O
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Priest111(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
hardeytarhyour:
Dangote
U Are Unbelievable
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
englishmart:
. Let me tell you the truth, I would gladly choose Dangote over Adeboye and Oyedepo put together. They are not Jesus' pa.

What do you think dangote will offer you?
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by DEADALIVE: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
there are many adeboyes everywhere or street in Nigeria but dangote is just one....look at the odds...its easier to meet an adeboye again than to meet a dangote...opportunity cost what I need now is dangote...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Godwin2am(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
dangote visit us every now and then at the petrol chemical refinery &fertilizer refinery ..... he has nothing to offer you randomly. ...... a visit of the man of God will supernatural turn lives around
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by ABOVEDELAW: 2:16am On Oct 20, 2019
THE POST DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MEETING JESUS BUT ADEBOYE AND DANGOTE OR HAS ADEBOYE BECOME YOUR JESUS?
decatalyst:
My God can make me bigger than the Dangotes, Bill gates, Bezos of this world.

So, an appointment with Jesus, and Adeboye, a man of destiny is what I will choose.

I wouldn't deny my Jesus. I wouldn't encourage you to deny what clean thing that works for you either, after all, we are all born free.

If you are not okey with that, that's your problem!
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by ABOVEDELAW: 2:18am On Oct 20, 2019
SO YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL SOMEBODY PRAYS FOR YOU?
emeijeh:

And lose both prayers and dollars.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by englishmart(m): 5:35am On Oct 20, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

What do you think dangote will offer you?
What will Adeboye offer you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by deniguy01(m): 6:07am On Oct 20, 2019
Which Adeboye, d one we de see every August??
Which Dangote, d one i never see before??

Nna Dangote, let’s work together. Let any other person go lost
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by deniguy01(m): 6:09am On Oct 20, 2019
bbode1:

no.. What I mean is that dangote meet people every day and nothing as changed in there lives. For dangote to seat with u. U must really pocess the business idea bigger than is refinery right now, that's if u have anything to offer than beg him for money. Adeboye might likely only pray for you. But that's all you need to prosper. If God can open ur head to big ideas. But the best thing is praying by urself O.. Whether dangote or adeboye.. Na God person need.

Is it the adeboye that prays for the mass yearly??
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by deniguy01(m): 6:23am On Oct 20, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Is Adeboye Jesus?

Dem say God go boess dem pass Dangote, make dem no go work. Dem go scam the penny weh dem get join
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by deniguy01(m): 6:24am On Oct 20, 2019
decatalyst:

Only a few would understand jare dear

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by deniguy01(m): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Nigeriams please learn to ve prayerful and NEVER depend on your fellow man for prayer.
Meet entrepreneurs so they can put you through and back it up with prayers. When you are at the top, adeboye would call you telling you about how he got a prophesy for you. Adeboye can’t pray for you that the money will start falling from up so u can make it. Afterall he prays every August im redeem. I know pple that goes there and are still suffering. Africans sha
Dem too de wait for God Blessings like say God no fit use Dangote bless them
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 20, 2019
englishmart:
What will Adeboye offer you?

Both men has nothing to offer anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / "Put God First In All You Do & You Shall Trample Upon Money Like This" - Man / Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.